The ConquerClub News Team would like to announce our new Summer Graphics Competition. The competition will be all about revamping the current graphics into a Summer theme. Please read details below very carefully
With summer just around the corner we thought it would be awesome to temporarily change up our graphics with a splash of summer colour. And who better to design these new graphics than one of the many talented members of the community. If you choose to take part, you will have the chance to have your design in each and every summer issue of the Conquer Club Newsletter, that's 5 issues over 10 weeks! Not only that but the winner will also receive a Contest Medal to proudly display on their profile
- Your entry should include 7 separate images:
- The Main Title (500px wide x 200px high)
- 4 other titles (500px wide x 50-100px high)
- 1 content bullet (30px wide x 30px high) and 1 tag (Max. 300px wide x 30px high)
- Participants can submit as many designs as they like, there is no limit.
- To keep the competition fair all entries will remain anonymous until the conclusion of the competition.
- The images should be bright as it is a summer theme, but in saying that should not be so overpowering that they blind the reader of the newsletter. In other words they should be pleasing to the eye
- Save your stamps as PNG images with a transparent background.
- Host your files using Photobucket or some other file sharing program, and PM a link to the.killing.44 by 23:59 GMT on June 8, 2009.
- If more than 8 entries are received, the CC News Team will select their 8 favourites to put up for a public vote.
- A 1 week voting period will then be held, after which the votes will be tallied and the winner announced.
- The winner will then have 2 weeks to complete the set of graphics, before making their debut in the 11th issue of the newsletter.
- The winner will only receive their contest medal once the full set of graphics has been submitted.
For examples here are the current graphics for the newsletter:
Now get creative, think outside the box and show us what you've got
The CC News Team