Alright, here's what i've done...
- Moved the queen over to the right a few pixels
- Lightened the stroke around any text that falls in the crease of the book
- Moved the Doab army count left and down a nudge
- Moved the Mysore army count to the left
- In Mysore, Doab, and Bajapoor I have lightened the railroad tracks a bit where the numbers will hit them; same effect as an army circle in that the background will interfere less with the count, but hopefully it is not so much that it will be distracting. It looks odd on the images above because there is no count, but if you look at Bajapoor below you'll see that it's not really detectable with counts.
XML: http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/7/30/ ... /india.xml
Large: http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r76/ ... dia20L.jpg
Small: http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r76/ ... dia20S.jpg