Conquer Club

American Football vs. Real Football (rest of the world's)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Which do you like better?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:01 pm

Total votes : 0

Postby Koba on Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:14 am

As many people may have guessed, I prefer the American sort, but having saud that, I am more than willing to admit it is a stupid name!
Private Koba

Postby bonobo`s son on Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:28 am

Shame on you, you are an American, be proud. Tell em AK, tell em how over here, the only ones that play soccer are little kids. You hear that Europe, over here it's just a game for children. Stupid pansies, lol

if you wanna play a rough game you must play rugby and not americqan football.
Major bonobo`s son

Postby lozzini on Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:12 pm

Ronaldinho wrote:This is a american site (mainly) and they take up most of the population, you wont get a true reflection on your poll mate...

U say that but at the moment football (soccer) is rightly ahead by quite a long way
Sergeant 1st Class lozzini

Postby Exterminator on Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:42 pm

is American Footbal actually football ???

Football means u use ur feet to Kick the Ball

wen eva i watch a Film/Cartoon or woteva, i always c sum fat bloke throwing the ball.

plz tell me how this involves feet.

(p.s. GO ENGLISH FOOTBALL)
"Sex is like maths. You add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, leave your solution and pray you don’t multiply."

Click this to be part of something HUGE!
Private 1st Class Exterminator

Postby Ronaldinho on Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:07 pm

AK_iceman wrote:You wasted 3 hours of your life watching a soccer game. I wasted 3 minutes of my life reading that. ^^^

:lol: i dident even bother wasting that, after the 1st couple of words, i just laughed and carried on with my life :lol:
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby btownmeggy on Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:43 pm

I don't like either.

Why isn't that an option in the poll?
Corporal btownmeggy

Postby lamoon on Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:59 pm

american football is shite.

People only go to watch the cheer leaders.

How many would go watch on a cold winters night with no cheerleaders? Probably a dozen or so......

Was gonna write more but i have a game ready (at last)
Lieutenant lamoon

Postby thelewis on Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:45 pm

"It's no wonder Soccer fans riot, cause it's the only way to stay awake. A 0-0 tie, you gotta be kidding me, how retarded is that"

really..yes i agree i mean rioting is always happening in golf....idiot

This is the greatest country on Earth, you all know it. People kill themselves trying to get here
Reeeeally.....ok little hitler..you will find that your immigration affects most first world countrys. greatest country....really your fucking shitting me...have you actualyl left your country..hell have you even left your own state..even your own hillbilly little town.

Pansy ass sport played by guys who wear dresses, and panties off the field, bunch of freaking taking it up the ass, snotty accented, prissy, dick sucking, homos.

Again with the acusing people with being gay...you do reaslise that statistically people who go around accusing people of being gay are the ones themselves who are sexually confused..and to be honest your a fucking homephobe...im assuming your probably rasist too..could call you hitler again..but..well..

have sat through one live soccer game, and watched a few on TV, and each one was a waset of 3 hrs of my life

A football game is only 1hr 45 mins long....so your racist a homaphobe and you cant even tell the time.

I'll watch a real sport in my 3400 sq ft home, on my 72 inch plasma screen television, or maybe I'll get in my 2005 Mustang, drive to the airport, fly first class to beautiful Miami Florida, and watch the superbowl live

overcompinsating (bad spelling) there are we....the words small penis spring to mind..my my my you really are fucked arnt you.[
Last edited by thelewis on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cook thelewis

Postby Sammy gags on Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:54 pm

lol, i voted regular football just 2 shut jamie up
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby lozzini on Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:55 pm

he is a bit weird to say the least...

Postby Titanic on Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:58 pm

Football is pwning American Football.
Major Titanic

Postby lozzini on Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:58 pm

as it should

Postby edmundomcpot on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:39 pm

did you seriously expect anyother result
Would you choose supremecy if it lead to isolation?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Cook edmundomcpot

Postby Phobia on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:46 pm

thelewis wrote:"It's no wonder Soccer fans riot, cause it's the only way to stay awake. A 0-0 tie, you gotta be kidding me, how retarded is that"

really..yes i agree i mean rioting is always happening in golf....idiot

This is the greatest country on Earth, you all know it. People kill themselves trying to get here
Reeeeally.....ok little hitler..you will find that your immigration affects most first world countrys. greatest country....really your fucking shitting me...have you actualyl left your country..hell have you even left your own state..even your own hillbilly little town.

Pansy ass sport played by guys who wear dresses, and panties off the field, bunch of freaking taking it up the ass, snotty accented, prissy, dick sucking, homos.

Again with the acusing people with being gay...you do reaslise that statistically people who go around accusing people of being gay are the ones themselves who are sexually confused..and to be honest your a fucking homephobe...im assuming your probably rasist too..could call you hitler again..but..well..

have sat through one live soccer game, and watched a few on TV, and each one was a waset of 3 hrs of my life

A football game is only 1hr 45 mins long....so your racist a homaphobe and you cant even tell the time.

I'll watch a real sport in my 3400 sq ft home, on my 72 inch plasma screen television, or maybe I'll get in my 2005 Mustang, drive to the airport, fly first class to beautiful Miami Florida, and watch the superbowl live

overcompinsating (bad spelling) there are we....the words small penis spring to mind..my my my you really are fucked arnt you.[

hahaha, great stuff there :)
Sergeant 1st Class Phobia

Postby thelewis on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:52 pm

well hes such a muppet..i just cant help replying to him...hes the kind of american that gives them a bad name to be honest.
Cook thelewis

Postby Jamie on Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:02 am

Why are you all trying to rub it in that Soccer is beating football? Duh retards. I just said it wouldn't be accuarate, and it's not even close. If it were accuarate, Soccer would have seven times as many votes, not twice as many. Never once did I say the poll would favor football. How many threads do I have to post to get you soccer loving freaks to realize that Americans know Soocer is more popular on a world wide level. We just don't care. To whomever it was that said Soccer is the most played sport in the US. It is actually Basketball, by a very wide margin, though i don't like that game much either. Soccer in this country is nothing more than a childrens game. I played it as a child. I was an excellent goalie. Had lots of fun PLAYING it. Watching it is what's hard. At least when children play it, Scores are 10-7, or 6-5. Soomething more interesting and exciting than watching grown men play a childs game and having scores of 1-0, or 2-1.
Highest score to date: 2704 (June 25, 2008)
Highest on Scoreboard: 86 (June 25, 2008)
Highest Rank : Colonel (May 27, 2008)
Lowest Score to date : 776 (Nov 20, 2012)
Lowest Rank to date: Cook (Nov 20, 2012)
Shortest game won: 15 seconds - Game 12127866
Corporal 1st Class Jamie

Postby gavin_sidhu on Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:17 am

Lol. This poll should really have rugby in it, by the sounds of it alot of rugby players voted for international football. Football (international) will never overtake the NFL in america, because people just don't change sporting alliances. It was funny that about 30 years ago when English Football was in turmoil, the NFL started heavily marketing in England, and at one stage it looked as if NFL would overtake football in england, but it never happened because sports is a culture, not a fashion trend.
Lieutenant gavin_sidhu

Postby jay_a2j on Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:19 pm

Jamie wrote: The whole freakin planet knows on a worldwide level, Soccer is favored.

You don't say? Soccer is played all over the world and has been for quite some time. American Football is American and even though it has spread outside the US to some extent it is not seen by most people on a regular basis. You can keep your soccer, I find it boring. American football is full of action every time the ball moves. I'll stick with that.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby dcowboys055 on Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:42 pm

i like american football better, nothing against soccer/real football i just find it boring(though i did watch the world cup). however, american football players aren't panzies like a lot of you are saying. that is plain retarded to say, and most everyone knows it. rugby may be more physically draining to play but it doesnt make american football players pussies for wearing pads. it makes them smart, lol.
XI since August '06
Captain dcowboys055

Postby DAZMCFC on Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:57 pm

all those who voted football thank you. i posted in all the foriegn language sites to football lovers and asked them to cast there votes it seems some of them have. :lol:
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

Postby hawkeye on Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:02 pm

They're both fine. I like them both. You're missing GFY and I like them both.
Cook hawkeye

Postby Titanic on Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:46 am

GFY??

Jamie, footballs a childs game? You say that because kids play football at school and when they get home?

Children also play rugby, tennis, athletics, badminton, cycling and pretty much every other sport. According to your definition, as long as the sport is played at some point by children, its a childs game. Guess what, its called liking a sport, getting better at it, playing it whilst you get older, and playing it professionally for too much money when your old enough to!!! Its the same story for every fcking major sport in the world.
Major Titanic

Postby kcoenich on Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:21 pm

Why are you all trying to rub it in that Soccer is beating football? Duh retards. I just said it wouldn't be accuarate, and it's not even close. If it were accuarate, Soccer would have seven times as many votes, not twice as many.

Still its beating the crap out of it... Now accept it, I like American Football, but there´s no comparison between the two sports... GO FOOTBALL!!
nacho_kcoenich
Ich bin ein Gladiator of Sport!!
Cadet kcoenich

Postby UCAbears on Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:36 pm

kcoenich wrote:
Why are you all trying to rub it in that Soccer is beating football? Duh retards. I just said it wouldn't be accuarate, and it's not even close. If it were accuarate, Soccer would have seven times as many votes, not twice as many.

Still its beating the crap out of it... Now accept it, I like American Football, but there´s no comparison between the two sports... GO FUTBOL!!

fixed it for you
Cook UCAbears

Postby Kid_A on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:53 am

this poll should be called "Do you live in America? or The Rest of the world?" the results would be identical
Major Kid_A

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,