Most popular rejected and pending suggestions list

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Most popular rejected and pending suggestions list

Postby PLAYER57832 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Concise description:
Sticky with a brief list of "most popular suggestions -- rejected and pending"

This will improve the following aspects of the site:
I know there is a list, but lately I keep seeing the same things over and over and over.

Maybe if there was just a short list in BIG COLORED LETTERS ... and some kind of penalty for posting without checking it (nothing too serious, not sure what - perhaps having their name highlighted in the title of another sticky "so and so cannot read" for a couple of days or some such). The "lack's to do" list would still be there, this would be just for the "biggies" -- the dice are broken, no newbies in games, etc. (no more than 10, probably more like 5)
Corporal PLAYER57832

Re: Most popular rejected and pending suggestions list

Postby Optimus Prime on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:21 pm

A sprucing up and reorganization of the suggestions and bug reports forum is part of an upcoming phase of the forum improvements. Keep your eyes peeled, our new S&B Moderator, sully800 has some big plans. :)
Cadet Optimus Prime

Re: Most popular rejected and pending suggestions list

Postby Woodruff on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:56 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:Concise description:
Sticky with a brief list of "most popular suggestions -- rejected and pending"

This will improve the following aspects of the site:
I know there is a list, but lately I keep seeing the same things over and over and over.

Maybe if there was just a short list in BIG COLORED LETTERS ... and some kind of penalty for posting without checking it (nothing too serious, not sure what - perhaps having their name highlighted in the title of another sticky "so and so cannot read" for a couple of days or some such). The "lack's to do" list would still be there, this would be just for the "biggies" -- the dice are broken, no newbies in games, etc. (no more than 10, probably more like 5)

I'd settle for just having some of the really only PENDING items being implemented, myself...
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Return to Archived Suggestions