Conquer Club

The Tournaments Forum

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

The Tournaments Forum

Postby Scania N113 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:24 am

Dear all,

I have some suggestions to the Tournaments forum. I suggest that we should change the name of the Abandoned sub-forum to Recycle Bin. I got this idea when I was browsing through the Map Foundry forum. By doing such change, players can recycle the abandoned forum, which means that we can use the abandoned ideas to host our own tournaments.

Please consider my suggestion. Thank you very much!

Regards,
Scania N113
Colonel Scania N113

Re: The Tournaments Forum

Postby jpcloet on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:15 am

There is a tournament idea thread in the General section. Very few if any of the abandons are brought back to life in some form or another, so recycle doesn't seem appropriate.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Re: The Tournaments Forum

Postby sully800 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:38 pm

jpcloet wrote:There is a tournament idea thread in the General section. Very few if any of the abandons are brought back to life in some form or another, so recycle doesn't seem appropriate.

It might seem like recycling to the general American citizen: "Oh, what do we have here? A bin marked recycling? Ooh, I think I should dump all of my trash in here. Oh and hey, here is some bio-hazard material to top it off. I'm sure someone else will sort through that and be able to use what I have recycled."
Major sully800

Return to Archived Suggestions