Route 66 [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Route 66: tweaks on pg 11 (GP)

Postby MrBenn on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Looking good - I think the perspective is just a matter of personal preference, as you say ;-)

Sully made a good suggestion about the bonus-instruction text, but I can't really find fault with anything...

The only thing I'd mention, is whether you've given any thought to having the small version without the pen/cup/perspective, or whether that would confuse people too much when switching between maps??
PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Lieutenant MrBenn
Retired Team Member

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (15)

Postby sully800 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:14 pm

MrBenn wrote:Looking good - I think the perspective is just a matter of personal preference, as you say ;-)

Sully made a good suggestion about the bonus-instruction text, but I can't really find fault with anything...

The only thing I'd mention, is whether you've given any thought to having the small version without the pen/cup/perspective, or whether that would confuse people too much when switching between maps??

You could cut off the pen and the cup a bit more in the small map perhaps, but the small one doesn't feel too crowded right now so that might not be necessary. Eliminating the perspective could be confusing, I'm not sure how many people switch between small and large regularly. I probably wouldn't notice because I very rarely switch!
Major sully800

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Postby oaktown on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:18 pm

Click image to enlarge.

MrBenn wrote:Sully made a good suggestion about the bonus-instruction text, but I can't really find fault with anything...

I think this version has much improves=d lower text.

MrBenn wrote:The only thing I'd mention, is whether you've given any thought to having the small version without the pen/cup/perspective, or whether that would confuse people too much when switching between maps??

I have no problem with making the two maps different, but simply presenting the postcard without the outer elements really won't save much space. If you lose the perspective and turn the card upright on the small map it comes out the same size as the current image. If it would mean a significant increase in the size of the gameplay elements I'd do it, but since it doesn't i don't think it justifies losing the fun graphics.

Kansas... I tried to come up with something for kansas earlier and failed. Having driven across Kansas all I remember seeing is corn, followed by miles and miles of more corn. Then you pass through a small town and see more corn. I'm pretty content with leaving it flat, because...
geographers compared the flatness of Kansas to the flatness of a pancake. They used topographic data from a digital scale model prepared by the US Geological Survey, and they purchased a pancake from the International House of Pancakes. If perfect flatness were a value of 1.00, they reported, the calculated flatness of a pancake would be 0.957 "which is pretty flat, but far from perfectly flat". Kansas's flatness however turned out to be 0.997, which they said might be described, mathematically, as "damn flat".
Captain oaktown

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (12)
General Contribution (5)

Postby ender516 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:33 pm

oaktown wrote:
geographers compared the flatness of Kansas to the flatness of a pancake. They used topographic data from a digital scale model prepared by the US Geological Survey, and they purchased a pancake from the International House of Pancakes. If perfect flatness were a value of 1.00, they reported, the calculated flatness of a pancake would be 0.957 "which is pretty flat, but far from perfectly flat". Kansas's flatness however turned out to be 0.997, which they said might be described, mathematically, as "damn flat".

:lol: I love it when people use technical terms. :lol:
Too bad there isn't an icon that conveys flatness!
Sergeant 1st Class ender516
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Postby RedBaron0 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:34 am

The army circles still seem to be slightly oddly shaped, not quite circular(mostly just the circles towards the edges of the map). It's not big thing though, get it to the FF and test it out with the "88's" and worry about it then if necessary.
ImageImageImage
Major RedBaron0
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (8)
Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Postby oaktown on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:20 am

RedBaron0 wrote:The army circles still seem to be slightly oddly shaped, not quite circular(mostly just the circles towards the edges of the map). It's not big thing though, get it to the FF and test it out with the "88's" and worry about it then if necessary.

As I explained about five posts ago, the perspective of the postcard makes everything- including the circles - look slightly flattened. This is intentional.
Captain oaktown

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (12)
General Contribution (5)

Postby iancanton on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:34 am

oaktown wrote:Kansas... I tried to come up with something for kansas earlier and failed.

for a moment, i thought that we could have the emerald city from the wizard of oz... then i remembered that kansas city isn't in kansas!

oaktown wrote:
MrBenn wrote:The only thing I'd mention, is whether you've given any thought to having the small version without the pen/cup/perspective, or whether that would confuse people too much when switching between maps??

I have no problem with making the two maps different, but simply presenting the postcard without the outer elements really won't save much space. If you lose the perspective and turn the card upright on the small map it comes out the same size as the current image. If it would mean a significant increase in the size of the gameplay elements I'd do it, but since it doesn't i don't think it justifies losing the fun graphics.

concur. by far the majority play on the small map. the ambience of the whole setting would be missing without those extra retro touches.

ian. :)
Colonel iancanton
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (6) General Contribution (12)

Postby perchorin on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:40 am

Kansas, being "The Sunflower State" could have a sunflower in it. It would be pretty! Also, I'm really looking forward to playing this map.
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
Captain perchorin

Medals: 119
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (28) General Achievement (8)
Clan Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (1)

Postby RedBaron0 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:44 am

For Kansas you could use a buffalo, or a cattle skull, for Utah you could put a beehive down or a steam locomotive, the cattle skull might actually be better in California since Rt. 66 passes just the south of Death Valley. ;)
ImageImageImage
Major RedBaron0
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (8)
Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Postby MrBenn on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:54 pm

This has been here too long now, and is very worthy of this:

Onwards and Upwards =D>
PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Lieutenant MrBenn
Retired Team Member

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (15)

Postby Supermarioluigi on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:03 pm

oaktown wrote:

then that settles it.
We'll use a pancake for Kansas.

Now, does anyone else think Arkansas could use something as well?
...I have no idea, because I know absolutely nothing about Arkansas.
Achieved August 27, 2009
Cook Supermarioluigi

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby oaktown on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:44 pm

Supermarioluigi wrote:Now, does anyone else think Arkansas could use something as well?
...I have no idea, because I know absolutely nothing about Arkansas.

You and about 302 million Amercans.

Thanks for the stamp... I fully intend to get something in Kansas, I've just been crazy busy these last two weeks. ASAP.
Captain oaktown

General Contribution (5)

Postby ender516 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:23 pm

oaktown wrote:Thanks for the stamp... I fully intend to get something in Kansas, I've just been crazy busy these last two weeks. ASAP.

Well, if you are not going to leave Kansas flat, I would vote for a cob of corn, with the husk partly open. (A corn chip would be nice and flat, but probably unrecognizable.)
Sergeant 1st Class ender516
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Postby oaktown on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:32 am

Click image to enlarge.

Click image to enlarge.

Just to show that I haven't completely abandoned this map, here it is with some corn, large and small. :)

I'll see what I can do with the XML next.
Captain oaktown

General Contribution (5)

Re: Route 66: now with corn! (GP, GFX)

Postby oaktown on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Code is written. I've yet to correct the coordinates - the small is a mess.
Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<map>
   <title>Route 66</title>
   <smallwidth>630</smallwidth>
   <smallheight>473</smallheight>
   <largewidth>840</largewidth>
   <largeheight>630</largeheight>
   <filetype>jpg</filetype>

<reinforcements>
   <reinforcement>
      <lower>1</lower>
      <upper>42</upper>
      <divisor>2</divisor>
   </reinforcement>
</reinforcements>

<positions>
   <position>
      <territory>Fresno</territory>
      <territory>Phoenix</territory>
      <territory>Pueblo</territory>
      <territory>Lubbock</territory>
      <territory>Topeka</territory>
      <territory>Pocahontas</territory>
   </position>
   <position>
      <territory>Las Vegas</territory>
      <territory>Yuma</territory>
      <territory>Santa Fe</territory>
      <territory>El Paso</territory>
      <territory>Texarkana</territory>
      <territory>Des Moines</territory>
   </position>
</positions>

<continent>
      <name>Adjoining Route Cities</name>
      <bonus>1</bonus>
      <components>
         <territory>Los Angeles</territory>
         <territory>Barstow</territory>
         <territory>Kingman</territory>
      </components>
   </continent>

<continent>
      <bonus>1</bonus>
      <components>
         <territory>Barstow</territory>
         <territory>Flagstaff</territory>
      </components>
   </continent>

<continent>
      <bonus>1</bonus>
      <components>
         <territory>Albuquerque</territory>
      </components>
   </continent>

<continent>
      <bonus>1</bonus>
      <components>
         <territory>Amarillo</territory>
      </components>
   </continent>

<continent>
      <bonus>1</bonus>
      <components>
         <territory>Oklahoma City</territory>
      </components>
   </continent>

<continent>
      <bonus>1</bonus>
      <components>
         <territory>Tulsa</territory>
      </components>
   </continent>

<continent>
      <bonus>1</bonus>
      <components>
         <territory>Joplin</territory>
      </components>
   </continent>

<continent>
      <bonus>1</bonus>
      <components>
         <territory>St. Louis</territory>
      </components>
   </continent>

<continent>
      <bonus>1</bonus>
      <components>
         <territory>St. Louis</territory>
         <territory>Chicago</territory>
      </components>
   </continent>

<territory>
      <name>Los Angeles</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Fresno</border>
         <border>Barstow</border>            
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>52</smallx>
         <smally>361</smally>
         <largex>60</largex>
         <largey>460</largey>
      </coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Barstow</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Los Angeles</border>
         <border>Yuma</border>      
         <border>Kingman</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>82</smallx>
         <smally>331</smally>
         <largex>110</largex>
         <largey>434</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Kingman</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Barstow</border>
         <border>Las Vegas</border>      
         <border>Flagstaff</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>129</smallx>
         <smally>322</smally>
         <largex>173</largex>
         <largey>422</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Flagstaff</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Albuquerque</border>
         <border>Phoenix</border>      
         <border>Kingman</border>      
         <border>Grand Canyon</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>168</smallx>
         <smally>310</smally>
         <largex>225</largex>
         <largey>406</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Albuquerque</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Santa Fe</border>      
         <border>Roswell</border>      
         <border>Amarillo</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>260</smallx>
         <smally>301</smally>
         <largex>348</largex>
         <largey>394</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Amarillo</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Raton</border>
         <border>Lubbock</border>      
         <border>Oklahoma City</border>      
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>321</smallx>
         <smally>290</smally>
         <largex>429</largex>
         <largey>384</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Oklahoma City</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Tulsa</border>
         <border>Dallas</border>         
         <border>Texarkana</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>433</smallx>
         <smally>258</smally>
         <largex>578</largex>
         <largey>336</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Tulsa</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Joplin</border>         
         <border>Topeka</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>473</smallx>
         <smally>228</smally>
         <largex>632</largex>
         <largey>297</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Joplin</name>
      <borders>
         <border>St. Louis</border>
         <border>Tulsa</border>   
         <border>Little Rock</border>         
         <border>Kansas City</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>496</smallx>
         <smally>195</smally>
         <largex>663</largex>
         <largey>253</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>St. Louis</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Chicago</border>
         <border>Joplin</border>         
         <border>Pocahontas</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>538</smallx>
         <smally>143</smally>
         <largex>719</largex>
         <largey>183</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Chicago</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Des Moines</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>540</smallx>
         <smally>56</smally>
         <largex>721</largex>
         <largey>67</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Tucson</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Yuma</border>
         <border>Phoenix</border>         
         <border>Las Cruces</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>178</smallx>
         <smally>381</smally>
         <largex>238</largex>
         <largey>500</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Roswell</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Las Cruces</border>         
         <border>El Paso</border>         
         <border>Lubbock</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>289</smallx>
         <smally>340</smally>
         <largex>387</largex>
         <largey>445</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>San Angelo</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Lubbock</border>
         <border>El Paso</border>         
         <border>San Antonio</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>391</smallx>
         <smally>349</smally>
         <largex>523</largex>
         <largey>457</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Dallas</name>
      <borders>
         <border>San Antonio</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>437</smallx>
         <smally>315</smally>
         <largex>584</largex>
         <largey>412</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Little Rock</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Pocahontas</border>
         <border>Joplin</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>527</smallx>
         <smally>240</smally>
         <largex>704</largex>
         <largey>313</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Kansas City</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Joplin</border>
         <border>Topeka</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>472</smallx>
         <smally>163</smally>
         <largex>631</largex>
         <largey>210</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Omaha</name>
      <borders>
         <border>North Platte</border>
         <border>Topeka</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>430</smallx>
         <smally>120</smally>
         <largex>574</largex>
         <largey>152</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Salina</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Oakley</border>
         <border>Topeka</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>408</smallx>
         <smally>186</smally>
         <largex>545</largex>
         <largey>241</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Denver</name>
      <borders>
         <border>North Platte</border>
         <border>Oakley</border>         
         <border>Pueblo</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>277</smallx>
         <smally>189</smally>
         <largex>370</largex>
         <largey>244</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Raton</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Pueblo</border>         
         <border>Santa Fe</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>291</smallx>
         <smally>246</smally>
         <largex>389</largex>
         <largey>320</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Grand Junction</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Pueblo</border>
         <border>Greenriver</border>         
         <border>Four Corners</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>235</smallx>
         <smally>225</smally>
         <largex>314</largex>
         <largey>292</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Grand Canyon</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Four Corners</border>         
         <border>Zion</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>163</smallx>
         <smally>270</smally>
         <largex>218</largex>
         <largey>352</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Salt Lake City</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Greenriver</border>
         <border>Zion</border>         
         <border>Elko</border>         
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>163</smallx>
         <smally>174</smally>
         <largex>219</largex>
         <largey>225</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Winnemucca</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Elko</border>
         <border>Reno</border>      
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>79</smallx>
         <smally>181</smally>
         <largex>106</largex>
         <largey>234</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Tahoe</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Las Vegas</border>
         <border>Reno</border>      
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>55</smallx>
         <smally>230</smally>
         <largex>75</largex>
         <largey>299</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Sacramento</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Fresno</border>
         <border>Reno</border>      
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>18</smallx>
         <smally>237</smally>
         <largex>25</largex>
         <largey>308</largey>

</coordinates>
     <neutral>3</neutral>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Fresno</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Los Angeles</border>
         <border>Sacramento</border>      
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>40</smallx>
         <smally>298</smally>
         <largex>55</largex>
         <largey>390</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Phoenix</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Tucson</border>      
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>178</smallx>
         <smally>346</smally>
         <largex>239</largex>
         <largey>453</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Pueblo</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Grand Junction</border>
         <border>Raton</border>      
         <border>Denver</border>   
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>287</smallx>
         <smally>215</smally>
         <largex>384</largex>
         <largey>279</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Lubbock</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Roswell</border>      
         <border>San Angelo</border>   
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>367</smallx>
         <smally>318</smally>
         <largex>491</largex>
         <largey>416</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Topeka</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Tulsa</border>
         <border>Salina</border>      
         <border>Omaha</border>   
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>449</smallx>
         <smally>175</smally>
         <largex>600</largex>
         <largey>226</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Pocahontas</name>
      <borders>
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>539</smallx>
         <smally>203</smally>
         <largex>720</largex>
         <largey>263</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Des Moines</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Chicago</border>
         <border>Omaha</border>
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>467</smallx>
         <smally>105</smally>
         <largex>624</largex>
         <largey>133</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Texarkana</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Dallas</border>   
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>511</smallx>
         <smally>280</smally>
         <largex>682</largex>
         <largey>366</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>El Paso</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Roswell</border>
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>288</smallx>
         <smally>385</smally>
         <largex>385</largex>
         <largey>506</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Santa Fe</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Raton</border>
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>268</smallx>
         <smally>274</smally>
         <largex>358</largex>
         <largey>357</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Las Vegas</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Kingman</border>
         <border>Tahoe</border>   
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>106</smallx>
         <smally>290</smally>
         <largex>142</largex>
         <largey>379</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Yuma</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Barstow</border>
         <border>Tucson</border>   
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>114</smallx>
         <smally>366</smally>
         <largex>153</largex>
         <largey>480</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Reno</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Sacramento</border>
         <border>Tahoe</border>   
         <border>Winnemucca</border>   
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>40</smallx>
         <smally>201</smally>
         <largex>54</largex>
         <largey>261</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Elko</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Salt Lake City</border>   
         <border>Winnemucca</border>   
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>115</smallx>
         <smally>183</smally>
         <largex>155</largex>
         <largey>237</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Zion</name>
      <borders>
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>157</smallx>
         <smally>235</smally>
         <largex>210</largex>
         <largey>306</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>   

<territory>
      <name>Greenriver</name>
      <borders>
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>196</smallx>
         <smally>210</smally>
         <largex>263</largex>
         <largey>273</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Four Corners</name>
      <borders>
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>217</smallx>
         <smally>255</smally>
         <largex>290</largex>
         <largey>333</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>North Platte</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Denver</border>   
         <border>Omaha</border>   
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>331</smallx>
         <smally>133</smally>
         <largex>442</largex>
         <largey>170</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Oakley</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Denver</border>   
         <border>Salina</border>   
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>355</smallx>
         <smally>195</smally>
         <largex>475</largex>
         <largey>252</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>Las Cruces</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Tucson</border>   
         <border>Roswell</border>   
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>239</smallx>
         <smally>361</smally>
         <largex>320</largex>
         <largey>474</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

<territory>
      <name>San Antonio</name>
      <borders>
         <border>Dallas</border>   
      </borders>
      <coordinates>
         <smallx>433</smallx>
         <smally>371</smally>
         <largex>579</largex>
         <largey>487</largey>

</coordinates>
   </territory>

</map>
Captain oaktown

General Contribution (5)

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas