Conquer Club

Conqueror Medal

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Conqueror Medal

Postby PLAYER57832 on Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:42 pm

I definitely think there should be some kind of permanent award for anyone who gets conquerer ... maybe even giving the total points the person had at the time. (for this one ONLY, perhaps even a clickable "drop down" or "pop up" where you could find out who they beat, what map and what settings .. and the date)
Corporal PLAYER57832

Re: [Official] Medal Suggestion List

Postby lancehoch on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:49 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:ALSO, I definitely think there should be some kind of permanent award for anyone who gets conquerer ... maybe even giving the total points the person had at the time. (for this one ONLY, perhaps even a clickable "drop down" or "pop up" where you could find out who they beat, what map and what settings .. and the date)

Maybe the "Conqueror Award" should just be a gold number with the highest number of points that you had when you were conqueror.
Sergeant lancehoch

Re: Medal Suggestion List

Postby Joodoo on Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:25 pm

How about a medal for being #1 in the scoreboard for at least one month?
Lieutenant Joodoo

Re: Medal Suggestion List

Postby Bruceswar on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:03 am

Joodoo wrote:How about a medal for being #1 in the scoreboard for at least one month?

Why not one for being 1st at all anytime!
Corporal Bruceswar

Conqueror Medal

Postby sailorseal on Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:47 pm

I think there should be some sort of symbol on a person's rank or below their avatar, denoting that they have once been conqueror.
Cook sailorseal

Re: Former Conqueror Symbol

Postby Jeff Hardy on Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:54 pm

there should just be a highest rank thing on peoples profile, is theyve been conquerer it would show up there
General Jeff Hardy

Location: Matt Hardy's account, you can play against me there

Postby sailorseal on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Jeff Hardy wrote:there should just be a highest rank thing on peoples profile, is theyve been conquerer it would show up there

That works
Cook sailorseal

Postby lozzini on Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:28 pm

a conqueror medal would be the easiest and best way to implement this
Top Rank: Captain
Top Score: 1835
Top Pos: 1707
Nothing ventured... nothing gained
Sergeant 1st Class lozzini

Postby blakebowling on Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:32 pm

lozzini wrote:a conqueror medal would be the easiest and best way to implement this

The highest rank would be easier, and would include everyone.
Private blakebowling

Postby owenshooter on Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:40 pm

sailorseal wrote:I think there should be some sort of symbol on a person's rank or below their avatar, denoting that they have once been conqueror.

seriously, search is your friend... didn't you put up a suggestion about banning people for identical threads? ahem...
thanks to blakebowling and the letter "P" and the number "5" for bringing the following to us all:

again... search is your friend... the black jesus has spoken...-0

p.s.-i don't mind that people don't know i was once conqueror... after the paid competitions ended on the site, spending so much time here without earning money just didn't make sense...
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby sailorseal on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:02 pm

owenshooter wrote:
sailorseal wrote:I think there should be some sort of symbol on a person's rank or below their avatar, denoting that they have once been conqueror.

seriously, search is your friend... didn't you put up a suggestion about banning people for identical threads? ahem...
thanks to blakebowling and the letter "P" and the number "5" for bringing the following to us all:

again... search is your friend... the black jesus has spoken...-0

p.s.-i don't mind that people don't know i was once conqueror... after the paid competitions ended on the site, spending so much time here without earning money just didn't make sense...

I never posted a suggestion about that. I think a Conqueror medal would be nice for people who have reached that level.
Cook sailorseal

Postby owenshooter on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:09 pm

sailorseal wrote:I never posted a suggestion about that. I think a Conqueror medal would be nice for people who have reached that level.

yeah, you are right, it was about POINTLESS THREADS, which this could be considered, because threads already exists covering and recovering this very same topic... soooo, follow your own suggestions... just a friendly thought from the black jesus... and in case you forgot about your thread, here is the post!!
sailorseal wrote:I spend some time in cheating and abuse. I like it there but that is not my suggestion. When I am browsing around threads I hate seeing ones like "He missed some turns, he beat me therefore he cheated, my dice were bad they were rigged, he hacked the site so I lost and so on" My point is that people who just make these pointless threads need to be warned. Also that there is auto [DELETE ME]MIS-USE OF THIS THREAD WILL HAVE PUNISHMENTS, THAT INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO UNNECESSARY ACCUSATIONS, ACCUSATIONS BASED ON DICE AND ACCUSATIONS BASED ON LOST GAMES[DELETE ME]

This will improve the following aspects of the site:
  • Easier navigation
  • No time wasted
  • Less angry people
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby sailorseal on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:16 pm

owenshooter wrote:
sailorseal wrote:I never posted a suggestion about that. I think a Conqueror medal would be nice for people who have reached that level.

yeah, you are right, it was about POINTLESS THREADS, which this could be considered, because threads already exists covering and recovering this very same topic... soooo, follow your own suggestions... just a friendly thought from the black jesus... and in case you forgot about your thread, here is the post!!
sailorseal wrote:I spend some time in cheating and abuse. I like it there but that is not my suggestion. When I am browsing around threads I hate seeing ones like "He missed some turns, he beat me therefore he cheated, my dice were bad they were rigged, he hacked the site so I lost and so on" My point is that people who just make these pointless threads need to be warned. Also that there is auto [DELETE ME]MIS-USE OF THIS THREAD WILL HAVE PUNISHMENTS, THAT INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO UNNECESSARY ACCUSATIONS, ACCUSATIONS BASED ON DICE AND ACCUSATIONS BASED ON LOST GAMES[DELETE ME]

• Easier navigation
  • No time wasted
  • Less angry people

1.This thread is not that pointless.
2. What ever happened to that suggestion?
3. This is different then the other threads
Cook sailorseal

Postby blakebowling on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:34 pm

sailorseal wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

• Easier navigation
  • No time wasted
  • Less angry people

1.This thread is not that pointless.
2. What ever happened to that suggestion?
3. This is different then the other threads

1.If the black jesus says its pointless, its pointless
2. Who cares
3. No it's not
Private blakebowling

Conqueror medal or trophy

Postby demonfork on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:07 am

Concise description:
  • A medal or trophy for those that have reached the rank of conqueror

Specifics:
  • What competition doesn't reward #1 with a trophy, ring, bracelet or some kind of token of greatness?

• Give those that have made it to the #1 spot a nice warm fuzzy feeling inside.
  • Give those that dream of one day becoming #1 some extra incentive for giving it a go.
Sergeant 1st Class demonfork

Re: Conqueror medal or trophy

Postby Gypsys Kiss on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:54 am

Do you want free premium with that aswell?
Sergeant Gypsys Kiss

Postby demonfork on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:34 pm

Gypsys Kiss wrote:Do you want free premium with that aswell?

Nope, just want my trophy or medal.

Postby AAFitz on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:53 pm

It is of course a worthy suggestion. Some deserve it more than others, and those that got there after being busted for cheating obviously wouldnt get to keep it. The problem is, the medals aren't as easy to add as you would think, so it possibly wont happen...unless one of the current medals are used.
Last edited by AAFitz on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:27 pm

please add to my collection.

thanks,

JR
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby haggispittjr on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:39 pm

they realy should add a conquerer medal
Lieutenant haggispittjr

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:23 am

A special Conqueror Medal may be added in the future. However, when Lack picks updates and suggestions---(even for medals), he likes to find ones that have the largest impact on the most number of users. This would fall pretty low on the scale of those that would benefit from the cost and time. But I could see it is a small improvement tacked onto something in the future.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby demonfork on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:25 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:A special Conqueror Medal may be added in the future. However, when Lack picks updates and suggestions---(even for medals), he likes to find ones that have the largest impact on the most number of users. This would fall pretty low on the scale of those that would benefit from the cost and time. But I could see it is a small improvement tacked onto something in the future.

--Andy

A conqueror medal/trophy would impact every user. It makes those that have achieved conqueror happy and gives those that aspire to more incentive to do so.

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:38 pm

Right, I understand your logic, but it fails in Lack's overall logic scheme of updates---and that is all that matters. ;)

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby demonfork on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:42 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:Right, I understand your logic, but it fails in Lack's overall logic scheme of updates---and that is all that matters. ;)

--Andy

Tell Lack that I promise him that if he creates a conqueror medal/trophy that his business revenue will double next year.

Next

Return to Archived Suggestions