Conquer Club

king herpes Demonfork [warned and noted]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

king herpes Demonfork [warned and noted]

Postby jaimito101 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:34 pm

king herpes
Demonfork
xxxxxxx

The accused are suspected of:

Other: abussive caht to minors

Game number(s):

Game 5847098

Comments:
Both of these players are going over the top and insulting everybody they play with. There are supposed to represent the "best players " here but are using obsene language and attacking everybody that joins their game. Foe them you could say, i agree, but they should watch out who they are insulting. In this game they have ganged up on a 15 year old them being 30 + and have insulted them during the whole game. Seeing they insult everybody they play with this wil certainly not have been the first time, or the last time, until something is done.
Colonel jaimito101

Re: king herpes Demonfork

Postby phantomzero on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:38 pm

Wow, that wasn't a very nice game chat at all. Normally KH isn't like that.
Sergeant 1st Class phantomzero

Postby demonfork on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:48 pm

That's just terrible, those conq's should be ashamed of themselves. That poor 15 yo, what trauma that must have caused him.
Captain demonfork

Postby jaimito101 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:06 pm

you being a 35 year old and telling a 15 year old that you are gay for his ass is not correct in any context you put it.

read the log , this member saw it as fun experience to play against KH and all he got where attacks and insults from the get go. He did not know how to react, but kept calm and asked tryed to respond normally. At the end he congratulates KH and then states "why me". You guys clearly took this far.
Colonel jaimito101

Postby demonfork on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:30 pm

jaimito101 wrote:you being a 35 year old and telling a 15 year old that you are gay for his ass is not correct in any context you put it.

read the log , this member saw it as fun experience to play against KH and all he got where attacks and insults from the get go. He did not know how to react, but kept calm and asked tryed to respond normally. At the end he congratulates KH and then states "why me". You guys clearly took this far.

how do you know that I am really 35? How do you know that he is really 15? maybe I'm really 15 and he is really 35.
Captain demonfork

Postby jaimito101 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:20 pm

Here is a rule to support my case.

"Sexual Conversations: Sexual innuendo and light conversations can be entertaining, but do not take it very far. Minors do use this site, so please refrain from sexually explicit material. "

this case is but an example, by you both structurally insulting/describing explicit sexual acts to all opponents (certainly including many minors) from the get go, you are creating a negative environment and turning this site into an obscene site. This is uncalled for, as in most conversations the abuse comes after the opponent has wished you a friendly gl. in this example it is clear he is 15, he is overrun by the insults and does not exactly know how to react.
Colonel jaimito101

Postby Aalmeida17 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:04 pm

i had seen game chat , and i think terrible language they used , the kid didnt know whats append there
Cook Aalmeida17

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:02 pm

:roll:
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby thegreekdog on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:16 pm

If I (a lowly corporal) did this (I wouldn't), I'd get a nice little ban.

Let's see what happens here shall we?
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby DarthBlood on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:23 pm

thegreekdog wrote:If I (a lowly corporal) did this (I wouldn't), I'd get a nice little ban.

Let's see what happens here shall we?

absolutely nothing. that's the way the "government" works.
Brigadier DarthBlood

Postby hahaha3hahaha on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:27 pm

phantomzero wrote:Wow, that wasn't a very nice game chat at all. Normally KH isn't like that.

Why am I not sensing sarcasm? I should be detecting cyber-sarcasm. What a joke. Demon IS worse though. But KH is just as badm seeing that he, as conquerer, represents this site as the 'best player' on it
Cook hahaha3hahaha

Postby Woodruff on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:57 pm

jaimito101 wrote:king herpes
Demonfork
xxxxxxx

The accused are suspected of:

Other: abussive caht to minors

Game number(s):

Game 5847098

Comments:
Both of these players are going over the top and insulting everybody they play with. There are supposed to represent the "best players " here but are using obsene language and attacking everybody that joins their game. Foe them you could say, i agree, but they should watch out who they are insulting. In this game they have ganged up on a 15 year old them being 30 + and have insulted them during the whole game. Seeing they insult everybody they play with this wil certainly not have been the first time, or the last time, until something is done.

So is the site actually concerned about driving away business, or not?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby BoganGod on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:28 pm

rofl, that is mild, CAPK81 and I had a lovely game today(we lost, my first dbs loss to herpes, sobs). Chat was ribald, insulting, lewd and a lot of fun. A bit repetitive, think old herpes is getting stumped for ideas so uses cut and paste a bit to much.... How about we not only try and extend our customer base, but also try to keep existing customers happy, by letting people speak their mind(even if its filthy) and let off steam.

jaimito101 and woody if the kid had a problem let him report it, are you that bored that you have to troll through herpes and demonforks games, to catch them using bad language. Play more games, rather than worrying about other peoples :) Play to say, I say!
Corporal BoganGod

Postby demonfork on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:51 pm

jaimito101 wrote:Here is a rule to support my case.

"Sexual Conversations: Sexual innuendo and light conversations can be entertaining, but do not take it very far. Minors do use this site, so please refrain from sexually explicit material. "

this case is but an example, by you both structurally insulting/describing explicit sexual acts to all opponents (certainly including many minors) from the get go, you are creating a negative environment and turning this site into an obscene site. This is uncalled for, as in most conversations the abuse comes after the opponent has wished you a friendly gl. in this example it is clear he is 15, he is overrun by the insults and does not exactly know how to react.

Poor little guy, didn't know what to do but was still somehow able to end the conversation with "motherfuckers".

Looks like ho-mito has a cyber crush on herps and needs to stalk his games... are you sad that herp didn't talk to you that way?

U gotta understand that us conq's just roll 6's bitches...it just cums with the territory.
Captain demonfork

Postby Woodruff on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:58 pm

BoganGod wrote:jaimito101 and woody if the kid had a problem let him report it, are you that bored that you have to troll through herpes and demonforks games, to catch them using bad language. Play more games, rather than worrying about other peoples :) Play to say, I say!

I certainly don't go looking through games - I am simply responding to the thread that was posted. There also seems to be some bigotry involved, which I think is significant to the issue of punishment.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Snowgun on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:19 am

Wow, normally Id say who the f*ck cares, but....wow, that is some fucked up shit in chat with no provocation.

There has GOT to be some more to this story, otherwise KH is either a Ped or seriously drunk.

I'm all about knowing that the internet is a big bad place, and that by launching explorer you agree to interactions with fucksticks, but as conq, man, you kinda put yourself into the CC Site reppin' business. Anybody else I'd say foe and move on.

But being king, Heavy weighs the Crown. I'd say KH apology IMHO.

Edit:
And WTF is with the assist by DF? he trying to look cool to KH? Figures brownosing will fast track him to Conq?

Edit:
Any misgivings that this victim isn't 15 can be cleared by looking at his profile:

hi
Interests:
star wars! CC my dog

I mean come on, no one older than highschool would put something that lame on their profile. QED .
Sergeant Snowgun

Postby demonfork on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:35 am

Snowgun wrote:Wow, normally Id say who the f*ck cares, but....wow, that is some fucked up shit in chat with no provocation.

There has GOT to be some more to this story, otherwise KH is either a Ped or seriously drunk.

I'm all about knowing that the internet is a big bad place, and that by launching explorer you agree to interactions with fucksticks, but as conq, man, you kinda put yourself into the CC Site reppin' business. Anybody else I'd say foe and move on.

But being king, Heavy weighs the Crown. I'd say KH apology IMHO.

Edit:
And WTF is with the assist by DF? he trying to look cool to KH? Figures brownosing will fast track him to Conq?

Edit:
Any misgivings that this victim isn't 15 can be cleared by looking at his profile:

hi
Interests:
star wars! CC my dog

I mean come on, no one older than highschool would put something that lame on their profile. QED .

Since when does a different set of rules apply to the conq over everyone else? This was nothing more that just light trash talk/hazing.

and BTW I was already conqueror...rekognize bliznatch
Captain demonfork

Postby ronsizzle on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:42 am

nothing to see here, move along.
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby elfish_lad on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:22 am

Huh. I'm of two minds about this one. Yeah. I follow some of each of their games. There is about 25 to 30 players that, between turns, I'll watch some of their games. Sometimes it is rank. Sometimes it's because I know a certain player is good at a certain type of game that I'm looking to delve into and I'll follow along. And I'll read game chat. Hell, it IS public after all.

If one of the top players is hitting a poor run I notice their "banter" goes up. Top players will often "haze" a lower rank if said top player get's smoked by the drop or the dice or the play of the newt.

I also notice the time of day... been there myself after a few or a long stretch at work... "randy" talk seems to increase as well. And I can be one foul-mouthed muther if I'm in the mood. And what I read here ain't NOTHING compared to the time I spent at Halo over the years. Nothin'. And you get THAT in your head-set or over your TV speakers. (And then you have "t-bagging" which is a whole other topic.)

But I find this over the top. Not that either player in question should care one little wit about what The Elf thinks. Not at all. I'm thinking of my 12 year old nephew here. Who thinks he is ready for CC and I tell him "hell no." And my sister tells me to watch my mouth.

Is this the kind of talk I would expect from my buds in the locker room after Thursday night hockey when they have handed The Little Elf his jock. You bet. From the leaders of the board with total unknown's? Hell no.

E.
Major elfish_lad

Postby vodean on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:15 am

demonfork wrote:That's just terrible, those conq's should be ashamed of themselves. That poor 15 yo, what trauma that must have caused him.

it was u too!

actually i was offended, and i am 15.

look. in the rules it says no abusive language. Also In these games poor language was used by KH
Game 5847990
Game 5847841

Id also like to add to this Demons avatar, which is offensive and against the rules.

Just so u know, i was about to make the same accusations.
U guys are supposed to be role-models. this is not the kind of behavior one would expect from high-rankers.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby Darthvadar on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:25 am

DF is a dog terd and nothing less( joke ) . We had a game against each other yesterday and i won, he sent me pms of vulgar wording. which i find highly amussing. It would not surprise me in the least if DF was a 14 year old kid. I like his sense of humour but thats just me. And he foed me for beating his ASS!!!
And i think DF was sitting KH account, what leads me to this is that the game chat is something similar to what DF wrote in our game chat/PMs.

I coukd be wrong of coarse!!!!
Captain Darthvadar

Postby Mr Changsha on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:31 am

vodean wrote:
demonfork wrote:That's just terrible, those conq's should be ashamed of themselves. That poor 15 yo, what trauma that must have caused him.

it was u too!

look. in the rules it says no abusive language. Also In these games poor language was used by KH
Game 5847990
Game 5847841

Id also like to add to this Demons avatar, which is offensive and against the rules.

U guys are supposed to be role-models. this is not the kind of behavior one would expect from high-rankers.

It is the literary equivalent of two grown men whipping a young boy with wet towels in the shower.

Bravo!

However, the young boy has broken one of CC's cardinal rules by revealing personal information: 'Motherfuckers.'

I say! Bit close to the line there, what?
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby BoganGod on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:36 am

Mr Changsha wrote:
vodean wrote:

it was u too!

Game 5847990
Game 5847841

It is the literary equivalent of two grown men whipping a young boy with wet towels in the shower.

Bravo!

However, the young boy has broken one of CC's cardinal rules by revealing personal information: 'Motherfuckers.'

I say! Bit close to the line there, what?

Indeed that is personal information, I will never look at either of the 2leading lights of CC after learning they are 'Motherfuckers'. The innocent 15yr kid has a bit of potty mouth on him, and knows way to much about DF and KH's private lives. Maybe DF should report him for cyber-stalking.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby demonfork on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:40 am

Darthvadar wrote:DF is a dog terd and nothing less( joke ) . We had a game against each other yesterday and i won, he sent me pms of vulgar wording. which i find highly amussing. It would not surprise me in the least if DF was a 14 year old kid. I like his sense of humour but thats just me. And he foed me for beating his ASS!!!
And i think DF was sitting KH account, what leads me to this is that the game chat is something similar to what DF wrote in our game chat/PMs.

You were already foed before I joined your game so it would be somewhat impossible for me to foe you after you won the game (unless there is a foe-foe option that I am unaware of).

As far as your hypothesis of me account sitting for KH, are you suggesting that I was conducting a 3-way convo. between myself, myself and Gaylord?

Edit...

As far as the "vulgar" pm I sent you...I only called you a fucking loser, you called me a cunt face. Whats more vulgar "cunt face" or "fucking loser" I would say that the former is more vulgar.

Furthermore I only sent you the pm in the first place cause I knew that you would get off on it, which was confirmed when you started telling me about all of your money and your big house. (no need to woo me dude, I'm already in a committed relationship).
Last edited by demonfork on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain demonfork

Postby Darthvadar on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:47 am

demonfork wrote:
Darthvadar wrote:DF is a dog terd and nothing less( joke ) . We had a game against each other yesterday and i won, he sent me pms of vulgar wording. which i find highly amussing. It would not surprise me in the least if DF was a 14 year old kid. I like his sense of humour but thats just me. And he foed me for beating his ASS!!!

You were already foed before I joined your game so it would be somewhat impossible for me to foe you after you won the game (unless there is a foe-foe option that I am unaware of).

As far as your hypothesis of me account sitting for KH, are you suggesting that I was conducting a 3-way convo. between myself, myself and Gaylord?

Edit...

As far as the "vulgar" pm I sent you...I only called you a fucking loser, you called me a cunt face. Whats more vulgar "cunt face" or "fucking loser" I would say that the former is more vulgar.

LoL you are my HERO =D> =D> =D> =D>
Captain Darthvadar

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports