Over the past couple of years we have enjoyed the success of several special events. At the beginning of January we have our anniversary celebrations, the last couple of Halloween's we've enjoyed free speed games on the Halloween Hallows map, we've had a couple Whac-a-Mod competitions, and we've enjoyed a few silly moments such as the Cutesy Club extravaganza and so forth. However, it is time for Conquer Club to up the ante on special events and celebrations and take them to the next level.
Therefore, I would like to request applications from individuals interested in joining TeamCC in an official capacity. We are currently looking to fill the newly created position of Special Events Coordinator.
- - Develop and coordinate 5 to 6 regularly scheduled "celebrations" per year (ex. Halloween, Anniversary, Whac-a-Mod, etc)
- Develop and coordinate 3 to 4 surprise "celebrations" per year
- Manage a team of unofficial/official staff in their department to make planned "celebrations" happen smoothly
Applicants for this position will display the following traits:
- - High level of organizational skills
- Ability to work on their own and self-start on projects
- Ability to coordinate with a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
*This position is a volunteer position, not a staff position, and as such is unpaid.
After reviewing the information above if you wish to apply to join TeamCC please send a private message directly to Optimus Prime detailing the following information:
Positions Interested In:
Time I Can Dedicate per Week:
Availability: (weekends only, all day, mornings, evenings, etc)
Comments: (one or two paragraphs in length describing why you think you are a good candidate)
Brainstorming Exercise: (outline at least one "celebration" you would be interested in developing or planning, more than one outline is allowed if you so choose)