The new Conquerstats is available at http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/34187
You can use a BETA version of BOB for the moment http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/52700.user.js
Make sure you have latest Clickable Maps: http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/64539.user.js
For other community scripts please consult their respective forum topics in the plugins and addons forum for instructions.
We added a new type of spoils today - of the Nuclear kind, based on cramill's suggestion. When you cash in a group, each territory will be completely wiped out to 1 neutral... even if it belongs to you!
You'll need new strategies to deal with issues like having to recapture your zone from the inside, or minimizing the impact of a looming self-nukage. Just image the fun you can have taking out an assassin target on the opposite side of the map. Or timing your nuclear move to the second the enemy advances their big stack into the danger zone in a speed freestyle game. Conquer Club makes nukes fun!
Game Page Layout
Based on your feedback, we've made additional changes to the game page layout. Statistics are now below the action panel by default, with less-essential information moved up above the map. Since some people have higher resolution than others, we've added the [side stats] button to move statistics to the side of the map, as it was before this update, and you can make this your default on the Game Settings page. This layout should minimize the amount of scrolling needed as you take your turns and keep the most important information closest to the map & action panel.
We've also restructured the way the game page refreshes information to transfer much less data to your browser
The Conquer Club API is a tool for community developers to easily get game and other data into their plugins and addons. We've added the ability to search for games matching any of the criteria found in the Game Finder and new modes to get player data and expanded map data.
I hope this will be used by some of you to make cool toys for the rest of us!
- There is now an RSS feed for Conquer Club headlines. This is a handy way to keep up with the many goings on around here. Click the news feed link on the Home page.
- It can be hard to tell if you spoils are bold when you want to know which ones you own. Now spoils are [bracketed] thanks to andyr601's suggestion.
- Team instructions have been clarified thanks to Grifter's suggestion.
- To speed up BOB and other community scripts, the Conquer Man map xml has been updated to a more efficient one thanks to Tieryn's suggestion and the existing game logs have been adjusted to work with it.
- Our internal maps database tool has been improved and things like filetype and image sizes have been taken out of map xmls (they can be retrieved from the API now). This will make it quicker for me to install new maps and eliminate the need to rename maps like Vancouver 2 each time the graphic is updated.
- The FAQ on the Help page has been updated (thanks AndyDufresne).
- Manual initial troops / deferred armies bug reported by 72o.
- Killer neutrals elimination bug reported by iancanton.
- Error Code 500 bug reported by KoE_Sirius
- Error codes coming from internet problems like 12007 and 12029 will no longer freeze your game. This was fixed last update, but I forgot to mention it