Auto kick first turn dead beats

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Suggestions Team

Re: Eliminate plyrs if they miss first turn of new game

Postby jefjef on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:06 pm

I say eliminate players in manual deployment games if they miss there deploy. This will eliminate some questionable strategies.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5994
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Eliminate plyrs if they miss first turn of new game

Postby ender516 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:00 am

Fuzzylogic99 wrote:def frustrating but doing this will encourage farming,Yes we have rules against farming but
that does not mean that some players would not ways around them.I could think of a few
ways myself that I could get around the rule

Also something might of happened that made them leave miss the turn and come back later.
Im sure that it happens a lot less than the player missing all three turns but to the players
who accidentally miss their first turn this would be a bit unfair to them.

anyways I dont see Lacks buying into this idea

It doesn't strike me as too harsh to toss a new recruit out of a game for missing the first turn. Have the system send a PM (or even an email if enabled) explaining what happened. The new recruit can always join another game.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class ender516
 
Posts: 4452
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:07 pm
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Re: Eliminate plyrs if they miss first turn of new game

Postby max is gr8 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:31 am

jefjef wrote:I say eliminate players in manual deployment games if they miss there deploy. This will eliminate some questionable strategies.


Only if the player does not lose points you are at a disadvantage if you miss deployment in a manual game. So don't punish that
‹max is gr8› so you're a tee-total healthy-eating sex-addict?
‹New_rules› Everyone has some bad habits
(4th Jan 2010)
User avatar
Corporal max is gr8
 
Posts: 3720
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:44 am
Location: In a big ball of light sent from the future
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11)

Re: Eliminate plyrs if they miss first turn of new game

Postby Halmir on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:46 am

I'd support this - I had one 8 player game with 4 deadbeats!! - but definitely needs an explanatory pm / email to them.

I think the problem is that quite a number of noobs will sign up and expect to be playing a game instantly (a la most other instant gratification vendors). It's been a while since I registered so can't remember if this was explained when I did sign up, but if not a few notes before the final "I accept the terms" button might be useful?

Or keep all noobs in a holding pen until they've completed their first few games :) If u wanted to be really nice, u could let them play 1 speed game out of their 4 just to whet their appetites ;)
Lieutenant Halmir
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:12 pm
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Eliminate plyrs if they miss first turn of new game

Postby colton24 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:06 am

Well I mean sometimes you can get busy and not find time for CC. RL is more important than CC and it can get in the way at times
Highest Rank: Lt | Highest Score: 1641
Mr. Squirrel wrote:
pmchugh wrote:BUMP- one more fool needed :mrgreen:

One fool reporting for duty!
User avatar
Private 1st Class colton24
 
Posts: 1923
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:27 am
Location: Alabama
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Eliminate plyrs if they miss first turn of new game

Postby oceanfrank on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Was away for a bit....so it sounds like I am not alone in this quest. I was not sure about the farming concept, sound interesting though. However there was another point made. Many people sign up and leave because it takes too long. And a lot of the reason it takes too long is because of deadbeats signing up and quiting immediately. If they were removed, the game would go a lot faster and possibly keep new recruits. Myself, I try to avoid games with less than 6 people to avoid sitting around for several days just to play my 2nd and third round.
Major oceanfrank
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:56 pm
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Eliminate plyrs if they miss first turn of new game

Postby ender516 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:51 pm

oceanfrank wrote:Was away for a bit....so it sounds like I am not alone in this quest. I was not sure about the farming concept, sound interesting though. However there was another point made. Many people sign up and leave because it takes too long. And a lot of the reason it takes too long is because of deadbeats signing up and quiting immediately. If they were removed, the game would go a lot faster and possibly keep new recruits. Myself, I try to avoid games with less than 6 people to avoid sitting around for several days just to play my 2nd and third round.

Funny, I stick mostly to games with just three or four people for the same reason. If you get into an 8-player game, it can be a long time between turns, if a few of those people take their time. But to the point of the matter, I do think it is not a great hardship to show up for at least the first turn of a game on time.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class ender516
 
Posts: 4452
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:07 pm
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Re: Eliminate plyrs if they miss first turn of new game

Postby JCKing on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:47 am

Ocean,
What happens if people actually have a life and manage to miss the first turn in a game? I've done it before. It's not fair to regular players, that ended up not getting a chance to get to a computer, and instead automatically got kicked.
User avatar
Colonel JCKing
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:07 pm
Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Eliminate plyrs if they miss first turn of new game

Postby ender516 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:31 pm

JCKing wrote:Ocean,
What happens if people actually have a life and manage to miss the first turn in a game? I've done it before. It's not fair to regular players, that ended up not getting a chance to get to a computer, and instead automatically got kicked.

The proposal was to apply this policy only to new recruits.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class ender516
 
Posts: 4452
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:07 pm
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Re: Eliminate plyrs if they miss first turn of new game

Postby nippersean on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:45 pm

JCKing wrote:Ocean,
What happens if people actually have a life and manage to miss the first turn in a game? I've done it before. It's not fair to regular players, that ended up not getting a chance to get to a computer, and instead automatically got kicked.


They join a new game and make sure they take their turn this time, so as not to ruin it for others - particlarly new recruits - likely to be in the same game + itching for a turn.
The OP was not aiming it at general missed turns just time-wasters I think
Colonel nippersean
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:47 am
Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (15)

Re: Eliminate plyrs if they miss first turn of new game

Postby clangfield on Tue May 11, 2010 6:30 am

I think there are occasions where a first turn kick out is valid - such as if they are the last player to join and it's manual deployment. I've had 3 3-player games ruined recently by new players joining then never moving. I would however only apply it to new players who have never made a move.
Personally, I would like to see this:
New non-member players (freemiums) are only allowed to join games against other new players, until they have completed (say) 3 consecutive games in which they have taken at least 90% of their turns. So if they complete 2, then get kicked out, they start from zero again.
One could add to that that if they are kicked out of 2 consecutive games, they are automatically kicked out of all other active games.

Also I would say that 'unqualified' players are not allowed to join games with the same players. This would prevent a) the easiest form of newbie farming and b) people setting up multiple new accounts.

Okay so it's perhaps harsh on other new players who are genuinely trying to get interested and play, to burden them with all the no-shows, but at least they'll get some easy points :)

If there are genuine reasons for non-attendance then I'm happy for them to be able to appeal for reinstatement, but they should go through the qualification process again.

I am one of those who couldn't give a toss about how the sad people boost their rankings illegitimately - do they really think we're impressed by someone cheating their way to captain? - but I am concerned about time-wasters who might ruin the site.

I guess for paying members it would be different - they've paid, they can do what they like. But all the problems that I've had have been with no pay, no play
Sergeant 1st Class clangfield
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:57 am
Location: Kent, UK
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Eliminate plyrs if they miss first turn of new game

Postby giantrascal on Fri May 14, 2010 9:43 pm

clangfield wrote:I think there are occasions where a first turn kick out is valid - such as if they are the last player to join and it's manual deployment. I've had 3 3-player games ruined recently by new players joining then never moving. I would however only apply it to new players who have never made a move.
Personally, I would like to see this:
New non-member players (freemiums) are only allowed to join games against other new players, until they have completed (say) 3 consecutive games in which they have taken at least 90% of their turns. So if they complete 2, then get kicked out, they start from zero again.
One could add to that that if they are kicked out of 2 consecutive games, they are automatically kicked out of all other active games.

Also I would say that 'unqualified' players are not allowed to join games with the same players. This would prevent a) the easiest form of newbie farming and b) people setting up multiple new accounts.

Okay so it's perhaps harsh on other new players who are genuinely trying to get interested and play, to burden them with all the no-shows, but at least they'll get some easy points :)

If there are genuine reasons for non-attendance then I'm happy for them to be able to appeal for reinstatement, but they should go through the qualification process again.

I am one of those who couldn't give a toss about how the sad people boost their rankings illegitimately - do they really think we're impressed by someone cheating their way to captain? - but I am concerned about time-wasters who might ruin the site.

I guess for paying members it would be different - they've paid, they can do what they like. But all the problems that I've had have been with no pay, no play

Big problem arises from this. with so few new recruits at any given time, games will never start and that just continues to the original issue, games moving in a timley manner. Because of the few players and available games, new recruits will be MORE likley to leave due to boredom.
I think that somthing should be implemented that a newb can instantly join into a game the second they register, even if its an addon to the site where they can play against an AI just so they can get a feel for the game. But whatever it is, get them to understand the game on their first visit.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class giantrascal
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:04 am
Location: New Hampshire
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Deadbeat for missing first turn

Postby shasha16 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:35 am

[b]Concise description: If you miss your first turn you are eliminated.


[b]Specifics/Details: once you have played your first go normal three strikes and you are out applies

[b]How this will benefit the site and/or other comments
I have been a member of another site where you were kicked out for missing a go. I don't agree with this. Games can go on for some time and there will be genuine reasons for missing a turn. However if you sign up for a game you should be available to play the first turn. I have not had a game where someone misses the first turn then goes on to play subsequent turns. It is almost inevitable if someone misses the first turn you will be waiting the full 24 hours again for them to miss turns 2 and 3. This suggestion will limit this waiting time and allow the game to get underway.

Sadly this problem mainly occurs with new recruits. We were all there but it seems thatsign up and don't play then do. Any suggestions how we help newbies to take part once they sign up. Eliminating players earlier does not also get over problem of games being messed up. I am currently in a 4 player games. 2 newbies took the final spaces and have not played. Looks like it will be a 2 player game with lots of neutrals which is not much fun.
Sergeant 1st Class shasha16
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:44 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Deadbeat for missing first turn

Postby greenoaks on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:32 am

shasha16 wrote:[b]Concise description: If you miss your first turn you are eliminated.


[b]Specifics/Details: once you have played your first go normal three strikes and you are out applies

[b]How this will benefit the site and/or other comments
I have been a member of another site where you were kicked out for missing a go. I don't agree with this. Games can go on for some time and there will be genuine reasons for missing a turn. However if you sign up for a game you should be available to play the first turn. I have not had a game where someone misses the first turn then goes on to play subsequent turns. It is almost inevitable if someone misses the first turn you will be waiting the full 24 hours again for them to miss turns 2 and 3. This suggestion will limit this waiting time and allow the game to get underway.

Sadly this problem mainly occurs with new recruits. We were all there but it seems thatsign up and don't play then do. Any suggestions how we help newbies to take part once they sign up. Eliminating players earlier does not also get over problem of games being messed up. I am currently in a 4 player games. 2 newbies took the final spaces and have not played. Looks like it will be a 2 player game with lots of neutrals which is not much fun.


so your suggestions is 'a great way to encourage new starters to hang around is to boot them immediately from the game.'

a simpler solution is if you send rds $25 he will make sure deadbeats don't bother you again for a whole 12 months.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks
 
Posts: 9997
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:47 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Re: Deadbeat for missing first turn

Postby Gillipig on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:43 am

greenoaks wrote:
shasha16 wrote:[b]Concise description: If you miss your first turn you are eliminated.


[b]Specifics/Details: once you have played your first go normal three strikes and you are out applies

[b]How this will benefit the site and/or other comments
I have been a member of another site where you were kicked out for missing a go. I don't agree with this. Games can go on for some time and there will be genuine reasons for missing a turn. However if you sign up for a game you should be available to play the first turn. I have not had a game where someone misses the first turn then goes on to play subsequent turns. It is almost inevitable if someone misses the first turn you will be waiting the full 24 hours again for them to miss turns 2 and 3. This suggestion will limit this waiting time and allow the game to get underway.

Sadly this problem mainly occurs with new recruits. We were all there but it seems thatsign up and don't play then do. Any suggestions how we help newbies to take part once they sign up. Eliminating players earlier does not also get over problem of games being messed up. I am currently in a 4 player games. 2 newbies took the final spaces and have not played. Looks like it will be a 2 player game with lots of neutrals which is not much fun.


so your suggestions is 'a great way to encourage new starters to hang around is to boot them immediately from the game.'

a simpler solution is if you send rds $25 he will make sure deadbeats don't bother you again for a whole 12 months.

How? Will he take their turns?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Deadbeat for missing first turn

Postby koontz1973 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:39 am

Send me the 25 bucks and I will take their turns for you. This is a one time only offer. The more 25 bucks I get, the more turns I will take. In fact, send me 50 bucks and I will even take your turns for you.

See, sarcasm is what this deserves.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class koontz1973
 
Posts: 7538
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:57 am
Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (12)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (10)

Re: Deadbeat for missing first turn

Postby darth emperor on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:39 am

Gillipig wrote:
greenoaks wrote:
shasha16 wrote:[b]Concise description: If you miss your first turn you are eliminated.


[b]Specifics/Details: once you have played your first go normal three strikes and you are out applies

[b]How this will benefit the site and/or other comments
I have been a member of another site where you were kicked out for missing a go. I don't agree with this. Games can go on for some time and there will be genuine reasons for missing a turn. However if you sign up for a game you should be available to play the first turn. I have not had a game where someone misses the first turn then goes on to play subsequent turns. It is almost inevitable if someone misses the first turn you will be waiting the full 24 hours again for them to miss turns 2 and 3. This suggestion will limit this waiting time and allow the game to get underway.

Sadly this problem mainly occurs with new recruits. We were all there but it seems thatsign up and don't play then do. Any suggestions how we help newbies to take part once they sign up. Eliminating players earlier does not also get over problem of games being messed up. I am currently in a 4 player games. 2 newbies took the final spaces and have not played. Looks like it will be a 2 player game with lots of neutrals which is not much fun.


so your suggestions is 'a great way to encourage new starters to hang around is to boot them immediately from the game.'

a simpler solution is if you send rds $25 he will make sure deadbeats don't bother you again for a whole 12 months.

How? Will he take their turns?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He said, that it won't bother you, not that they won't miss any turn again.
In other words, he'll do hypnotism, so that you'll cluck like a hen instead of getting mad (aka bothering) when someone misses a turn.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor
 
Posts: 2545
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:45 pm
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (8)
Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: Deadbeat for missing first turn

Postby shasha16 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:06 am

so your suggestions is 'a great way to encourage new starters to hang around is to boot them immediately from the game.

If I thought that giving new recruits three chances to take part in a game would help I would not suggest it, but my experience is once the first turn is missed, then it is inevitable that they have forgotten about the game or site.

a simpler solution is if you send rds $25 he will make sure deadbeats don't bother you again for a whole 12 months.[/quote]

I don't see how whether I have Premium or not has anything to do with this.
Sergeant 1st Class shasha16
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:44 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Deadbeat for missing first turn

Postby greenoaks on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:48 pm

shasha16 wrote:I don't see how whether I have Premium or not has anything to do with this.

Because you only have 4 game slots and waiting for someone to take their turn is frustrating.

Premiums have unlimited games so dont give a shit and if they want an immediate fix they can play Speed.

Try it, it is worth the cost.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks
 
Posts: 9997
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:47 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Re: Auto kick first turn dead beats

Postby agentcom on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:33 pm

MERGED. You could have found this if you woulda looked at the stickied topic Subject: Index of Missed Turn Suggestions in the Archived Suggestions.
Image
User avatar
Colonel agentcom
 
Posts: 3976
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (8) Challenge Achievement (1) General Contribution (2)

Re: Auto kick first turn dead beats

Postby greenoaks on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:20 pm

agentcom wrote:MERGED. You could have found this if you woulda looked at the stickied topic Subject: Index of Missed Turn Suggestions in the Archived Suggestions.

he's too busy watching the turn clock
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks
 
Posts: 9997
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:47 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Previous

Return to Archived Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login