Members of Conquer Club,
The time has come for a revamp of the badges that TeamCC use to identify certain members of the team. Since the current badges were released in February 2008, there has been many a shift and change within the team. That being so, it is high time we got some new badges for TeamCC to wear with pride! Who better to ask to design these new badges, than our numerous creative community members...(We know you're out there ).
- The task is to design 1 badge template that can be used to make multiple badges for TeamCC.
- Your entry needs to be able to be edited in Photoshop, there is no need to supply the photoshop file (.psd) upon entering, however the winning entry will be asked to supply the file.
- The design of the badge is completely up to you, from background to texture, font, colours, you can even include an icon of some sort on your badge design.
- The new badges will be uniform (ie there will not be different graphics for each area). The winning entry will have its text edited to make the several new badges needed.
- Once you have completed your entry, post it in the Badge Competition Forum as a new topic. This is so you can get feedback from the community during the competition, and so you can make adjustments if needed, and make the best entry you possibly can.
- The competition begins today Wednesday the 24th of March and will run until 11:59pm (CST) on Monday the 12th of April (Any entries posted after 11:59pm may not be considered). After which there will be a 1 week period of voting amongst the Administrators. The winner will be asked to provide the Photoshop file for their design and in return will receive a Special Contribution Medal for their hard work and effort.
- You may design more than one badge, if you decide to do so you may start a new topic for each design, or you may use one topic to display all your designs.
- You may choose to work with someone else to design a badge, however only one Special Contribution Medal will be awarded for the winning entry.
- Your badge should be within these size restrictions: 90px wide x 20px high ---> 100px wide x 20px high.
- It is encouraged that you provide examples of how your badge would look like with longer titles such as: Operations Manager, Chief Moderator etc.
- In order to win your entry must be alterable in Photoshop as previously mentioned.
Good Luck everyone! We look forward to see what you all come up with!