This script records all of your dice and displays streak statistics.
We would like to collect complete sets of data for each player for the same game to see how the dice vary.
Post your screenshots of the Summary Tab in Dice Streak Records
This is a complement to Dice Analyzer not a replacement, use both if you wish
You must be running Firefox with Greasemonkey installed.
Full instructions for Firefox and Greasemonkey from scratch: viewtopic.php?t=41487
Click on this link (with Firefox and Greasemonkey installed)
Conquer Club Dice Streaks
Click on Install and that's it.
Once installed you'll see this in the left hand menu , depending on what order your scripts are in.
What does it do
All of your dice in your turns are recorded. There is no set limit to this
All you have to do is click on the All Dice Streaks button in the left menu to see. (You can do this in the middle of your turn too).
It also records stats per game so you can zero in on particular games.
The script measures and displays a number of streaks in your dice :
- Combined Dice - measures highest streaks of any die number (1,2,3,4,5,6), attacker or defender
- Attack Dice - measures highest streaks of any attack die number
- Defence Dice - measures highest streaks of any defence die number
- Overall Roll Outcome - measures highest streaks of wins,ties, and losses in a roll outcome
- Individual Roll Outcome - measures highest streaks of individual wins,ties, and losses in a roll outcome
(e.g. highest losing 3v2 streak or highest winning streak of 1v1)
- Most consecutive troops defeated and Most consecutive troops lost (includes ties of 1 each)
- Streak distribution is displayed in a separate tab
- Streaks per game - all of the above for individual games
The script also measures statistics for each game you take turns in also. You can collapse the data onto any recorded game by
clicking on the Games Tab and clicking on one of the game streak links.
Games pages where you have recorded dice will show this in the left menu
Click on Game Dice Streaks to automatically see stats for that game. (You can click on this in the middle of your turn too).
(You can use the All Games link in the Games Tab to see everything)
On all other pages you will automatically get the data for all of your games.
This will wipe all of your recorded data!
I put this there for those who want to record separate periods of dice stats.
Please help collect data
We would like to collect screenshots of your data in GD here
Dice Streak Records
Thanks in advance!