Conquer Club

CC Dispatch [Issue 30: 8-5-10] A Spankerific Issue!

All issues of the newsletter.

Moderator: Community Team

Re: CC Dispatch [Issue 30: 8-5-10] A Spankerific Issue!

Postby reptile on Mon May 10, 2010 5:23 am

Bruceswar wrote:I just gotta say that KORT lead most of the way in CLA Season 2, with IA taking over at the end. Just a minor mistake. Cool Newsletter.

damn, got them mixed up... i was doing too much at once i guess ;)
Major reptile

Postby ahunda on Mon May 10, 2010 10:08 am

Bruceswar wrote:I just gotta say that KORT lead most of the way in CLA Season 2, with IA taking over at the end. Just a minor mistake. Cool Newsletter.

Matter of perspective, I guess. IA took 1st place after the 2nd match and held it for the entire first half of the season. You first took it from us with your 7-1 against THOTA & held it til near the end then.
Field Marshal ahunda

Postby Lindax on Mon May 10, 2010 8:35 pm

Foxglove wrote:Also, thanks to everyone who has written in defense of the utility of the chatglove and the chatsniffer - I'm glad it has an appreciative audience, however small. :)

You have a much bigger fan club than you seem to think Foxy! 8-)

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Major Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby Denise on Tue May 11, 2010 1:35 am

It's been said, but not by me. I love chatglove! No more scrolling up and down 15 times to type "Ghajnsielem" or "Birzebbugia" in Malta. And, as has been said, chat sniffer is wonderful for team games. Thanks, Foxxy!

Clapper, I also enjoyed reading "aboot" you. ;)
Colonel Denise

Postby jbrettlip on Tue May 11, 2010 10:47 am

Can you quit calling the BpB a social clan? Good God, jsut because we are cooler and sexier than the lot of you combined, why don't you give us the respect that you give other clans, that are at home watching the playoffs? Our clan continues to evolve and surpass the others here on CC.
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby reptile on Tue May 11, 2010 1:31 pm

jbrettlip wrote: jsut because we are cooler and sexier than the lot of you combined

;)
Major reptile

Postby Foxglove on Tue May 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Denise wrote:It's been said, but not by me. I love chatglove! No more scrolling up and down 15 times to type "Ghajnsielem" or "Birzebbugia" in Malta. And, as has been said, chat sniffer is wonderful for team games. Thanks, Foxxy!)

Thanks, Denise!! :D

That is a huge reason why I wrote it!! I kept having to scroll up and down and up and down looking for territory names and locations in the midst of turn discussions, and I thought.... it would be so amazing if I could see chat and the map at the same time! So I made it happen. :D

And then I added the chatsniffer later because I got tired of having to click in each game all the time to see if there happened to be any new chat. :)
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby nagerous on Tue May 11, 2010 7:33 pm

Thanks for all the responses regarding the aforementioned article in this edition of the newsletter. I have already let Foxglove know but just to inform the rest of our readers in the next edition, I am going to be doing a re-review of the application, hopefully you all will find it fairer. :)
Captain nagerous

Postby Foxglove on Thu May 13, 2010 1:32 pm

nagerous wrote:Thanks for all the responses regarding the aforementioned article in this edition of the newsletter. I have already let Foxglove know but just to inform the rest of our readers in the next edition, I am going to be doing a re-review of the application, hopefully you all will find it fairer. :)

Thank you, I really appreciate it. :)
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Georgerx7di on Thu May 13, 2010 8:07 pm

nagerous wrote:Thanks for all the responses regarding the aforementioned article in this edition of the newsletter. I have already let Foxglove know but just to inform the rest of our readers in the next edition, I am going to be doing a re-review of the application, hopefully you all will find it fairer. :)

That should clear things up a bit. Nice articles everyone. :D
Major Georgerx7di

Postby Minister Masket on Sat May 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Oooooook then.

For the record, I can't actually install the majority of apps offered on CC because I don't use Firefox. So yes, that didn't make me the ideal candidate to write about the subject, but I was asked to, so I did. Hence I had to use the information provided on the threads the creators themselves posted.
If people want pure facts, then that's the place to get them. Here though I thought I'd put a humourous spin into the writing. You guys didn't complain in the previous newsletters, and neither did my "superiors", so I assumed it was fair game! (Seriously, did you not read my previous articles?)

Honestly Foxglove and the rest, you guys do a super duper job with the apps. ;)
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby icedagger on Sat May 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Good to see MM puts as much thoughtful planning and rigorous attention to detail into his reviews as his mafia games
Major icedagger

Postby Agent 86 on Sun May 16, 2010 1:32 pm

Well congratulations on your post and contributon Hops, It seems while all of this was going on I was not privelleged to this. Now we know why I'm pissed. O&H will be lucky to survive from here, it's almost dead. I left and wanted sanctuary and got tossed on the heap as a no-body. It will take me a while to believe in another clan, if knocked back from the immortals my CC days will end.

We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby Minister Masket on Sun May 16, 2010 3:25 pm

icedagger wrote:Good to see MM puts as much thoughtful planning and rigorous attention to detail into his reviews as his mafia games

I'm not reviewing them though. ;)
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Previous

Return to Newsletter Issues