Conquer Club

SB 1070: Most Controversial Component IS Constitutional

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Arizona Immigration Bill - SB 1070

Postby Borderdawg on Fri May 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Nobunaga wrote:
Night Strike wrote:
PLAYER57832 wrote:
Nobunaga wrote:
fumandomuerte wrote:
I'm intrigued about the origin of these guns...

.. Well if the stats hold, 17% to 34% of those guns could be traced to the U.S. The rest are Israeli, Korean (South, not North), the various Wazzatstans of the former Soviet Union, and Spain, funneled in through Columbia.

... Of course our President said "90% come from the US"... so he's lying through his teeth to a crowd of useful idiots, or he's just ignorant of the facts.

The 90% figure comes from a well documented study done not too long ago. People dispute the numbers, but quoting it hardly makes the president a liar.

The "well documented" 90% was already discredited as propaganda for those who want tighter gun control as it was only 90% of traceable guns were from the US, but only a small fraction of the guns are actually traceable. It's amazing how people keep trying to spread false data.

... Don't go confusing people with facts, now.

... I keep looking at that photo of the illegals with the stack of assault rifles and I listen to the progressive argument, "These hard working people just want to support their hungry families..." What the hell kind of job were these hard working men doing, I wonder.

... Not to imply that all illegals are gun-carrying gang-bangers, but too many are.

... Back to my campaign pledge:

... 1. Deport all illegal aliens, from all nations. Every last one of them.

... 2. Severely fine and/or imprison any company or individual who knowingly employs illegals.

... 3. Remove the anchor-baby issue by negating citizenship by birth rights.

... Somebody sing the National Anthem for me!

Nobu, I won't just vote for you, I will actively campaign and fund raise for you!!
Corporal Borderdawg

Postby fumandomuerte on Fri May 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Smells like xenophobia.
Thanks to the CC staff for the perma-ban on ۩░▒▓₪№™℮₪▓▒░۩!
Captain fumandomuerte

Postby Borderdawg on Fri May 21, 2010 2:44 pm

fumandomuerte wrote:Smells like xenophobia.

F*ck you!!! I live on the border. I work on the border. The majority of my friends are Mexican. My future son in law is Mexican, and I love the boy! I am mixed race. I'm not xenophobic, I hate people of ALL races! But mostly I hate sanctimonious SOBs like you!!
Corporal Borderdawg

Postby Phatscotty on Fri May 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Borderdawg wrote:

F*ck you!!! I live on the border. I work on the border. The majority of my friends are Mexican. My future son in law is Mexican, and I love the boy! I am mixed race. I'm not xenophobic, I hate people of ALL races! But mostly I hate sanctimonious SOBs like you!!

Equate that with a retarded child challenging you to a fight. People understand when you just smile and walk away.

Namecallers just step out into the open with namecalling, basically admitting off the bat they dont know anything else. It never prospers
Major Phatscotty

Postby Woodruff on Fri May 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Nobunaga wrote:... Not to imply that all illegals are gun-carrying gang-bangers, but too many are.

For that matter, too many god-damned Americans are, as well. No, I'm not at all comparing the two...just making a statement about something that really pisses me off.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby PLAYER57832 on Fri May 21, 2010 9:37 pm

The death rate in some US communities is FAR higher than that in Iraq, even before things "settled down".
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby Borderdawg on Fri May 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Woodruff wrote:
Nobunaga wrote:... Not to imply that all illegals are gun-carrying gang-bangers, but too many are.

For that matter, too many god-damned Americans are, as well. No, I'm not at all comparing the two...just making a statement about something that really pisses me off.

What is it that pisses you off, Woody? Gang bangers, or guns? For the record, I'm not a gang banger, but I do carry a gun. Legally. And I feel that everyone that can, should!
Now, as to the arguments for and against Arizona's law. I've got a simple solution that should please both of the piss-head presidents. Let's just adopt Mexico's immigration law. It's simple, streamlined, and to the point. Before you immigrate, you must prove that you have ample means to support yourself and any dependents. You cannot protest or demonstrate against the government. If you are caught illegally entering the country, it's a felony with up to 2 year prison sentence and /or deportation. If you re-enter after being deported, up to a 10 year prison sentence. Now, these are just some of the high points. All of you people that think Arizona's law is too harsh really should read up on Mexico's law.
Corporal Borderdawg

Postby Woodruff on Fri May 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Borderdawg wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

What is it that pisses you off, Woody? Gang bangers, or guns? For the record, I'm not a gang banger, but I do carry a gun. Legally. And I feel that everyone that can, should!

I have no problems at all with guns. For God's sake, I was in the military for 23 years.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby -Maximus- on Sat May 22, 2010 12:16 am

VIVA 1070!!!!!!!!!!!!
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
If you wrong me I will hunt you down and destroy you.
Major -Maximus-

Postby Phatscotty on Sat May 22, 2010 12:42 am

Woodruff wrote:

2 wrongs make a right? or is it since one problem exists, we should not even deal with the other one?

Where does this come from?
Major Phatscotty

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sat May 22, 2010 7:25 am

Phatscotty wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

2 wrongs make a right? or is it since one problem exists, we should not even deal with the other one?

The so-called "illegal gang" problem is of 2 sorts. Young people, largely raised here who buy into US culture, but see little hope for a lot of reasons. In other words, it was created here, not in Mexico.

Drugs. That is tied to Mexican corruption and US consumption/failures to act appropriately ("appropriate" in this context means effective.. but views on that are in several other threads). It is tied to Mexico, but not to illegal workers, except that more and more wind up getting caught up in it, for reasons that have a LOT to do with US crackdowns and response. So, again, problems with ordinary workers are largely created here in the US. AND, those same measures do little to capture the really harmful criminals.

That is the biggest issue. All this effort is spent arresting the poor guy working picking lettuce or hammering nails. Meanwhile, the really BAD guys stand back and laugh. And the real irony? That guy hammering the nail, picking cotton is one of those best able to help against he real criminals. Real criminals operate best in the dark. When they are reported readily, they tend to go elsewhere.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby thegreekdog on Sat May 22, 2010 11:42 am

Phatscotty wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

You should stop automatically jumping down Woodruff's throat with everything.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Phatscotty on Sat May 22, 2010 1:57 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

I hear you, except for this is at least the third time I've seen someone say, to a point, we can't crack down on a crime when crime exists in other places......
Major Phatscotty

Postby fumandomuerte on Sat May 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Borderdawg wrote:

Hold your horses, my comment was not pointed at you :lol:.
I live near the border too btw.
Thanks to the CC staff for the perma-ban on ۩░▒▓₪№™℮₪▓▒░۩!
Captain fumandomuerte

Postby Borderdawg on Sat May 22, 2010 6:03 pm

fumandomuerte wrote:
Borderdawg wrote:

Hold your horses, my comment was not pointed at you :lol:.
I live near the border too btw.

My apologies! I misunderstood! :oops:
Corporal Borderdawg

Postby Woodruff on Sat May 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

What are you blabbering on about? Seriously...fucking idiots like you not bothering to read but all too willing to reply piss me off too.

Phatscotty wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:2 wrongs make a right? or is it since one problem exists, we should not even deal with the other one?

I hear you, except for this is at least the third time I've seen someone say, to a point, we can't crack down on a crime when crime exists in other places......

Where did I say anything remotely like that? Fucking idiot.

Postby Nobunaga on Mon May 24, 2010 4:44 pm

... Another of our elected dunderheads, a Kennedy this time, shows the world his idiocy.

"So, this idea of, you know, racial profiling, takes us backwards and really goes to the worst character of our nation and it’s, it’s demeaning to our country that we would move in that direction," said Kennedy. "It’s beneath us as a people.”

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/66467

... It's 17 pages.. How hard could it be to read it before jumping in front of a camera to talk about it?

... And I wonder if he feels that way with regard to federal law ... :roll:

... In truth, I would bet he knows that the bill specifically prohibits racial profiling in any way. He is counting on our obsession with Dancing with the Stars, A Minute to Win It, and 24 to keep us too busy, too uninterested and too complacent to know any better.

Sergeant 1st Class Nobunaga

Postby PLAYER57832 on Mon May 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Nobunaga wrote:... Another of our elected dunderheads, a Kennedy this time, shows the world his idiocy.

"So, this idea of, you know, racial profiling, takes us backwards and really goes to the worst character of our nation and it’s, it’s demeaning to our country that we would move in that direction," said Kennedy. "It’s beneath us as a people.”

... It's 17 pages.. How hard could it be to read it before jumping in front of a camera to talk about it?

... In truth, I would bet he knows that the bill specifically prohibits racial profiling in any way. He is counting on our obsession with Dancing with the Stars, A Minute to Win It, and 24 to keep us too busy, too uninterested and too complacent to know any better.

Yes, it prohibits racial profiling... and then goes on to allow so many things that can be easily used as back-handed racial profiling that it makes it pretty obvious racial profiling will be used.... unless, of course your mind is numbed by Dancing with the Stars or whatever.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby Phatscotty on Mon May 24, 2010 5:58 pm

Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

What are you blabbering on about? Seriously...fucking idiots like you not bothering to read but all too willing to reply piss me off too.

Phatscotty wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:2 wrongs make a right? or is it since one problem exists, we should not even deal with the other one?

Of course you deny it
Major Phatscotty

Postby Woodruff on Mon May 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

Phatscotty wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

Of course you deny it

There's nothing to deny, you fucking retard.

Postby Phatscotty on Mon May 24, 2010 9:31 pm

cuz you were comparing the two.

Did you know, when you get angry, your nostrils flare up ever so slightly, just like this... :P

Did you read the bill?
Major Phatscotty

Postby Nobunaga on Tue May 25, 2010 6:01 am

PLAYER57832 wrote:
Nobunaga wrote:... Another of our elected dunderheads, a Kennedy this time, shows the world his idiocy.

Yes, it prohibits racial profiling... and then goes on to allow so many things that can be easily used as back-handed racial profiling that it makes it pretty obvious racial profiling will be used.... unless, of course your mind is numbed by Dancing with the Stars or whatever.

... You keep saying that. Be specific. I have a copy of the bill, show where it is you see such potential for racial abuse.

... Or do you just hate cops?

Sergeant 1st Class Nobunaga

Postby Woodruff on Tue May 25, 2010 11:27 am

Phatscotty wrote:cuz you were comparing the two.

Making a single statement that coincidentally is similar to a preceding statement is not a comparison. If I were comparing the two, there would have been some depth to the endeavor, rather than a simple statement. I'm sorry you're unable to conceptualize complex ideas such as this, but you should try not to force definitions onto things that do not exist. Fucking retard.

Phatscotty wrote:Did you read the bill?

How is that relevant to the point I was making?

Postby Phatscotty on Tue May 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Face it you are wrong on this one

Did you read the bill?
Major Phatscotty

Postby Woodruff on Tue May 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Phatscotty wrote:Face it you are wrong on this one

Flat statements that I'm wrong aren't particularly convincing. Exactly what is it that I'm wrong about, Phatscotty? I take it that you believe that not nearly enough Americans are gun-carrying gangbangers?

Phatscotty wrote:Did you read the bill?

How is it relevant to my point?

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,