Conquer Club

Which NFL AFC Team do you hate the most?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Which team do you hate the most

Poll ended at Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:42 pm

Total votes : 0

Postby Serbia on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:52 pm

P Gizzle wrote:
Serbia wrote:
P Gizzle wrote:
Serbia wrote:I'm GLAD the Broncos took Bly. Bly wanted out, what do we do, keep him and make him miserable? No, we had to trade him. Denver gave up way too much for him though.

Bell?!? puh-lease, they get a new RB every year...

My point is if they would have just waited, the Lions would have cut Bly, then they coulda just signed him. I don't expect Bell to have a great year in Detroit, unless we trade for the entire Broncos O-line.

true, except for the bell's year part....i think he will have a 700-1100 yd. year...your line isn't great, but depending on your schedule, you won't be too bad off.....

Excuse me for one minute...

YOU'RE A MORON! The Lions won't be too bad off?!! What Lions are you talking about?! Penn State?!?!? It doesn't matter WHO'S on their schedule, the Lions are going to stink! They are by far the worst team in the NFL. Only a complete IDIOT like you would think "oh, they won't be too bad off..." you people don't understand how AWFUL this team is! I HATE the LIONS! Bell was good in Denver, because of the system! Marinelli is a good coach, but won't be here, he might end up like Belichik (whatever, NE's coach), who was horrible in Cleveland, and got it done in NE. As soon as Marinelli gets himself fired here, he can go be a real coach somewhere else. The Lions are awful, horrible, don't have a chance, and YOU'RE A LIAR for saying otherwise!!!!!

I HATE THE LIONS. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Captain Serbia

Postby pitbull 993 on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:58 pm

Serbia i completelly agree LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hail, Hail, to Michigan, the leaders and the best
Private 1st Class pitbull 993

Postby P Gizzle on Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:17 pm

Serbia wrote:
P Gizzle wrote:
Serbia wrote:
P Gizzle wrote:
Serbia wrote:I'm GLAD the Broncos took Bly. Bly wanted out, what do we do, keep him and make him miserable? No, we had to trade him. Denver gave up way too much for him though.

My point is if they would have just waited, the Lions would have cut Bly, then they coulda just signed him. I don't expect Bell to have a great year in Detroit, unless we trade for the entire Broncos O-line.

true, except for the bell's year part....i think he will have a 700-1100 yd. year...your line isn't great, but depending on your schedule, you won't be too bad off.....

YOU'RE A MORON! The Lions won't be too bad off?!! What Lions are you talking about?! Penn State?!?!? It doesn't matter WHO'S on their schedule, the Lions are going to stink! They are by far the worst team in the NFL. Only a complete IDIOT like you would think "oh, they won't be too bad off..." you people don't understand how AWFUL this team is! I HATE the LIONS! Bell was good in Denver, because of the system! Marinelli is a good coach, but won't be here, he might end up like Belichik (whatever, NE's coach), who was horrible in Cleveland, and got it done in NE. As soon as Marinelli gets himself fired here, he can go be a real coach somewhere else. The Lions are awful, horrible, don't have a chance, and YOU'RE A LIAR for saying otherwise!!!!!

whoa, what i meant was that the Lions, RUSHING WISE won't be too bad off, depending on your schedule.......
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
Cook P Gizzle

Postby Serbia on Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:18 pm

P Gizzle wrote:
Serbia wrote:
P Gizzle wrote:
Serbia wrote:
P Gizzle wrote:

whoa, what i meant was that the Lions, RUSHING WISE won't be too bad off, depending on your schedule.......

To save on time, see above rant. :evil:
Captain Serbia

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,