Conquer Club

Clickable Maps :: Version 4.12

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Clickable Maps :: Version 3.34

Postby VOC on Thu May 13, 2010 11:47 am

Well im starting to get grip on it. It is easier but i still have to practice. Thanks for your feedback.
Major VOC

Postby -=- Tanarri -=- on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:55 pm

I finally got around to upgrading CM from 3.31 and BOB from 4.10.1 to 4.10.8. I did both by just clicking the 'Update Available' thing on the left menu.

When I upgraded CM, I noticed that there were two CM's running, one called 'ConquerClub Clickable Maps' and the other called 'Conquer Club Clickable Maps'. I deleted both CM and reinstalled by clicking the update on the left menu again for CM.. it was still there since I hadn't refreshed the page.

I'm not sure what happened, but now CM's not loading whenever I'm in a game, even though it's listed as being active in GM. I've tried shutting down Firefox, logging back in, and going back to a game, but that hasn't worked.

Any idea how to fix this? I don't know how I'm gonna play CC without clickies :(
Captain -=- Tanarri -=-

Postby -=- Tanarri -=- on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Does anyone know a link to a previous version of CM that I could use in the mean time?
Captain -=- Tanarri -=-

Postby Dako on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:21 am

Try one of the links on this page - http://userscripts.org/scripts/versions/64539
Colonel Dako

Postby sherkaner on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:08 pm

-=- Tanarri -=- wrote:I finally got around to upgrading CM from 3.31 and BOB from 4.10.1 to 4.10.8. I did both by just clicking the 'Update Available' thing on the left menu.

When I upgraded CM, I noticed that there were two CM's running, one called 'ConquerClub Clickable Maps' and the other called 'Conquer Club Clickable Maps'. I deleted both CM and reinstalled by clicking the update on the left menu again for CM.. it was still there since I hadn't refreshed the page.

I'm not sure what happened, but now CM's not loading whenever I'm in a game, even though it's listed as being active in GM. I've tried shutting down Firefox, logging back in, and going back to a game, but that hasn't worked.

Any idea how to fix this? I don't know how I'm gonna play CC without clickies :(

Strange case, I do have a version with 'Conquer Club Clickable Maps' (the other is the default), but that's in beta. And I noticed that mistake, but it's useful atm for easy switching.
So I guess somehow you either installed the beta a while ago or when you upgraded.. I'll consider it a one-time event for now, and rename the beta-version.

Best way to go is to uninstall the beta-version btw, that would solve the problem.
Colonel sherkaner

Postby sherkaner on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:42 am

Lack is going to make a change that will have an impact on CM today (probably).

Once that happens, CM will not function any more, which means upgrading will have to be manual. I'll put the updated version at the normal location as soon as possible, but until then you can find it here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/72599.user.js (Click to install. Btw, this doesn't work with the current setup, so only install after the change).
Colonel sherkaner

Postby ManBungalow on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:52 pm

The update works great, but for one glitch (that I've noticed, anyway). The floating cross-hairs no longer exist.
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby nietzsche on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Clickable Maps is not working with the new font.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby WPBRJ on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:35 pm

ok i upgraded by uninstalling and reinstalling to bob 5.0 and clickables to 4.0

and i have a few problems first hide map does not work in the game no matter what setting i put it on it works every were else

also when i deploy men it does not show the red cross hair and the number of men any more so i am not sure were or how many with out scrolling down

wpbrj
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Re: Clickable Maps :: Version 4.1

Postby wisemanpsemc on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:18 pm

for the deployment the scroll feature is not working
Major wisemanpsemc

Postby paullb on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:43 pm

My clickable maps for firefox went completely kaput. I tried reinstalling virtually every older version to no avail. The left menu continued to show but the map ceased to be clickable. The effect happened after tried to install 4.1 for the first time. Reverting back to 3.32 (the version i was on before) didn't seem to work either

Just got it installed on Chrome though, whew!

I wonder if the issue on Firefox is an interaction with something else?
Sergeant paullb

Postby paullb on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:49 pm

paullb wrote:My clickable maps for firefox went completely kaput. I tried reinstalling virtually every older version to no avail. The left menu continued to show but the map ceased to be clickable. The effect happened after tried to install 4.1 for the first time. Reverting back to 3.32 (the version i was on before) didn't seem to work either

Just got it installed on Chrome though, whew!

I wonder if the issue on Firefox is an interaction with something else?

Scratch that, Its way faster on Chrome, so I will stick with that, I have noticed a few issues on chrome though
- number of units to advance does not appear somestimes
- appears in the wrong place sometimes
- scroll wheel does not be able to control troop advancement

Other than that, fantastic, Thank you as always!
Sergeant paullb

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:33 pm

The newest version of CM for firefox isn't working for me.. it says it's installed when I right click the monkey, but when I go into a game, I can't use it, and there is no menu on the left side of my screen..
Corporal 1st Class iamkoolerthanu

Postby mgconstruction on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:06 pm

iamkoolerthanu wrote:The newest version of CM for firefox isn't working for me.. it says it's installed when I right click the monkey, but when I go into a game, I can't use it, and there is no menu on the left side of my screen..

This happened to me today right after I updated BOB to version 5.0.1. CM shows up as installed in the scripts but does not show up in game at all
Sergeant 1st Class mgconstruction

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:14 pm

mgconstruction wrote:
iamkoolerthanu wrote:The newest version of CM for firefox isn't working for me.. it says it's installed when I right click the monkey, but when I go into a game, I can't use it, and there is no menu on the left side of my screen..

This happened to me today right after I updated BOB to version 5.0.1. CM shows up as installed in the scripts but does not show up in game at all

Exactly.. Maybe I will try and uninstall BOB.. I will let you know if that works
EDIT: Nope, still does the same problem with or without BOB installed
Corporal 1st Class iamkoolerthanu

Postby tdans on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:45 pm

screw it.. i need clikies
Lieutenant tdans

Postby mgconstruction on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:58 pm

sherkaner wrote:Lack is going to make a change that will have an impact on CM today (probably).

Once that happens, CM will not function any more, which means upgrading will have to be manual. I'll put the updated version at the normal location as soon as possible, but until then you can find it here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/72599.user.js (Click to install. Btw, this doesn't work with the current setup, so only install after the change).

THIS WORKED! I had to uninstall the old clicky scripts after to get the flashing update thingy to go away
Sergeant 1st Class mgconstruction

Postby Commander62890 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am

I uninstalled Clickies and installed it afterward. Was that right?

Anyway, it didn't work.
Major Commander62890

Postby ljex on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:46 am

Dont know if you are aware but in the old versions when you were hovering over a region to deploy attack fort etc the mouse pointer changed to the hand where as now it stays as a regular mouse pointer. If this could be changed to how it was in the past i would greatly appreciate it.
Major ljex

Postby pamoa on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:47 am

I must say this version is worse than the last one :evil:

what the hell is this new font overriding the native one
how can I get rid off it
and the reinforcement counter is riding all over the place
De gueules à la tour d'argent ouverte, crénelée de trois pièces, sommée d'un donjon ajouré, crénelé de deux pièces
Gules an open tower silver, crenellated three parts, topped by a apertured turret, crenellated two parts
Cadet pamoa

Postby jrbedwell on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:39 am

I like the new font, but as noted above, the counter is all over the place. Also, when I scroll with my scroll button to change the number of troops up and down, the entire screen is moving. Definitely a downgrade to this point, but I know you guys are working on it, so just giving feedback.
Colonel jrbedwell

Postby pamoa on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:55 am

I didn't mean to be mean
you guys did good job
but it would be better to have choice about this new font
De gueules à la tour d'argent ouverte, crénelée de trois pièces, sommée d'un donjon ajouré, crénelé de deux pièces
Gules an open tower silver, crenellated three parts, topped by a apertured turret, crenellated two parts
Cadet pamoa

Postby Dako on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:02 am

Font is not decided by plugin. Try addressing the update topic - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=119849
Colonel Dako

Postby Kabanellas on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:18 am

I'm having a problem with clickies.

In the initial troop placement the scroller doesn't appear so I can select the number of troops to deploy.Now if I scroll the mouse wheel, it will move up and down the map/page.

in the reinforcement phase will also happen the same. The pointer icon will not change and the scroller will not appear. :(
Major Kabanellas

Postby sherkaner on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:35 am

Kabanellas wrote:I'm having a problem with clickies.

In the initial troop placement the scroller doesn't appear so I can select the number of troops to deploy.Now if I scroll the mouse wheel, it will move up and down the map/page.

in the reinforcement phase will also happen the same. The pointer icon will not change and the scroller will not appear. :(

Yeah, I'll fix it this evening.
Colonel sherkaner

PreviousNext

Return to Tool Archives