Conquer Club

Form Official League ( please all read )

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Do You Like this idea ?

Total votes : 0

Form Official League ( please all read )

Postby Kaiser_Tottenham on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Hello

I just have good idea, but can't oraginze the tournament by myself, as I've personal issues plus i lead my own new clan, so this def. prevent me from orgnize this one. But I would like moderators to orginze this one as official tournament.

as start, we need to make 'Association' named 'X' should be include 18 competitive clans ( we may decide to increase the number if there are more interested clans to join, plus such condition each memeber should belongs to one competitive clan ) ,and the tournament about each clan play the other twice ( 34 matches ) in League trouphy like Football.

each match should include 6 CC games in Classic game, Sequential, No spoils, Chained. Each game should finish at the end of round 8, other than this, the game should be continue as CC, but not count as win/defeat in our official League. ( This should help games to finish in results like football 0-0 1-0 1-1 etc.. ) and each match win 3 points, 1 for draw. ( each goal, and each Goal Allowed = Goal Difference .. All counts same football ! )

at the end of the 1st season, the team who picked the highest points in League, won the trophy as 'Season Heroes !' .. ( if 1st & 2nd have the same amount of points, then goal difference count, then results between both teams n Home & Away type of games ) ( notice that the home for that team wrote first on left in each match )

after this, 2nd season should be :
Primier League : The top 10 teams ( last two relegated in the following season )
1st Division : The other 8 teams Plus new interested teams to join if there are more interested clans to join ( only two should pomote to PL )
we may create more divisions in the future.

be aware that i was interested to include group stages competitions like Champions League and other one knock-out trophy but that heavy work-load for orgnizors, plus it's take a lot of time.

[*] clans should register their 'clan name' in the competitive.
[*] each members in the clan should belongs to one clan
[*] clan leaders are free to name the 4 players for each game in CC or match but all should belongs to their clan only. This to help the competition continue for very long term run and seasons.
[*] clan leaders should be in touch with the official thread for the tournaments to let other people know about eveything happen including change in rules, Association decisions plus help the orgnizors about reseve the games for the other players in the clan.
[*] Vice Leader should be announced to be a backup for the clan leader in case if he failed to be online for while.

and sorry for my english as it isn't my first language. and sorry if the idea suggested before as i don't read the forum usually.

best regards
Major Kaiser_Tottenham

Re: Form Official League ( please all read )

Postby Night Strike on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Moved to Tournament General Info.
Major Night Strike

Postby drunkmonkey on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:50 am

The clans already have a league and a "Conqueror's Cup". I don't think many would be interested in this, especially since it's limited to the Classic map. Just my opinion.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby jrh_cardinal on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:16 pm

what drunkmonkey said, also Lindax runs the TLO every year (it's somewhere on the first page of active tourneys I'm sure), and it's called soccer ;) and it sucks
Sergeant 1st Class jrh_cardinal

Postby jpcloet on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:44 am

As a new clan leader you might want to read more of the threads in the Clan area.

eg. There is a clan league involving 32 clans who play week in and week out.

viewforum.php?f=441
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby Lindax on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:38 am

jrh_cardinal wrote:what drunkmonkey said, also Lindax runs the TLO every year (it's somewhere on the first page of active tourneys I'm sure), and it's called football ;) and it sucks

Just for the record: My TLO Tournament is NOT a clan event. Any team of minimum 4 Officers can enter.

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby jrh_cardinal on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:43 am

Lindax wrote:
jrh_cardinal wrote:what drunkmonkey said, also Lindax runs the TLO every year (it's somewhere on the first page of active tourneys I'm sure), and it's called football ;) and it sucks

Just for the record: My TLO Tournament is NOT a clan event. Any team of minimum 4 Officers can enter.

Lx

you may have forgotten to edit the small writing at the end ;)

I know it's not a clan event, but almost all of the teams are clan teams
Sergeant 1st Class jrh_cardinal

Postby Lindax on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:18 pm

jrh_cardinal wrote:
Lindax wrote:

Lx

you may have forgotten to edit the small writing at the end ;)

I know it's not a clan event, but almost all of the teams are clan teams

Didn't want to edit the small text. 8-)

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Return to Tournament Archives