Conquer Club

Please Read

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please Read

Postby sensfan on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:27 pm

I posted this in my tournament in Create/join a tourney but here where it might get more response.

Dear CC,
I apologize for the Abandoned Tournaments I've had over the time.
Please understand, I'm 10 years old, and sometimes I'm just too busy, or don't get on CC enough.
Sorry.

Sensfan

My TPA tournament, Chief Trio, is up. Join it now:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=159516

I cover the TPA Wrap for the CC Newsletter.
Cook sensfan

Location: In front of my computer sitting on a comfy computer chair

Re: Please Read

Postby Lindax on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:05 pm

sensfan wrote:I posted this in my tournament in Create/join a tourney but here where it might get more response.

Dear CC,
Please understand, I'm 10 years old, and sometimes I'm just too busy, or don't get on CC enough.
Sorry.

Sensfan

Well, it often takes being a man to apologize, good on you!

Did you make sure you DO have the time for your new tournament?

Lx
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby Caymanmew on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:08 pm

sensfan wrote:I posted this in my tournament in Create/join a tourney but here where it might get more response.

Dear CC,
Sorry.

Sensfan

your only 10!
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby barterer2002 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:43 pm

I'm glad for your apology, as I mentioned to another TO who has a habit of abandoning tournaments recently, its a lot easier to destroy your reputation than it will be to rebuild it. It will take you many years of hard work doing so. My suggestion would be to only start what you can finish so if you don't have the 2-3 months to commit to putting in the time on your tournament then don't start it.

You can hide behind your youth and use it as an excuse for your actions but until the actions themselves change you won't find the attitudes towards you changing either. One of the advantages of a site like CC is that everyone is judged based on what they do and how they comport themselves. It doesn't matter if you're 10, 14, 22, 41 or 78 we're all judged here based on what we do and don't do and how we respond and interact with those around us.
Sergeant barterer2002

Postby sensfan on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:36 am

Lindax wrote:

Dear CC,
Sorry.

Sensfan

Well, it often takes being a man to apologize, good on you!

Did you make sure you DO have the time for your new tournament?

Lx

Thank you.

And I do have time since school's out on Wednesday and I'll have lots of time.

My TPA tournament, Chief Trio, is up. Join it now:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=159516

Cook sensfan

Postby sensfan on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:37 am

caymanmew wrote:

Dear CC,
Sorry.

Sensfan

your only 10!

you didn't know? i thought i told you somewhere...

Cook sensfan

Postby sensfan on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:37 am

barterer2002 wrote:I'm glad for your apology, as I mentioned to another TO who has a habit of abandoning tournaments recently, its a lot easier to destroy your reputation than it will be to rebuild it. It will take you many years of hard work doing so. My suggestion would be to only start what you can finish so if you don't have the 2-3 months to commit to putting in the time on your tournament then don't start it.

You can hide behind your youth and use it as an excuse for your actions but until the actions themselves change you won't find the attitudes towards you changing either. One of the advantages of a site like CC is that everyone is judged based on what they do and how they comport themselves. It doesn't matter if you're 10, 14, 22, 41 or 78 we're all judged here based on what we do and don't do and how we respond and interact with those around us.

I've understood and agreed with everything you've said, barterer. Thank you.

Cook sensfan

Return to Tournament Archives