Would like to know....

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Would like to know....

Postby benga on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:47 pm

darth emperor wrote:
benga wrote:
darth emperor wrote:This one Play with Gods ??

No you misunderstood me
need the link for that tournament you were talking about

ah...ok lol ill search it....

edit: i founded very fast lol Bring it on!

Thanks,but that has nothing to do with my idea whatsoever :D
Lieutenant benga

Medals: 170
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (38) Challenge Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Postby darth emperor on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:53 pm

benga wrote:
darth emperor wrote:
benga wrote:

No you misunderstood me

No,I mean that for the monsters,people who voluntary will attack them for the tournament,and this players can enter at any time of the tournament

example: round 13... Im not in the tournament but i feel like playing 1v1 so i go to the thread and i say:
-Im an available monster. An any hero could attack me with a post ill attack the monster darth emperor

or

-Ill be a monster that attacks this hero. (it could be random too)
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8)
General Contribution (2)

Postby benga on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:05 pm

darth emperor wrote:
benga wrote:
darth emperor wrote:
benga wrote:

No you misunderstood me

No,I mean that for the monsters,people who voluntary will attack them for the tournament,and this players can enter at any time of the tournament

example: round 13... Im not in the tournament but i feel like playing 1v1 so i go to the thread and i say:
-Im an available monster. An any hero could attack me with a post ill attack the monster darth emperor

or

-Ill be a monster that attacks this hero. (it could be random too)

Ok now I get it :D
I will write down tomorrow
everything I have in my head
so you will get the better picture
of my idea
time to sleep
good night
Lieutenant benga

Medals: 170
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (38) Challenge Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Previous

Return to Tournament Archives