Conquer Club

Clickable Maps :: Version 4.12

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Clickable Maps :: Version 4.2

Postby sherkaner on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:06 pm

bedub1 wrote:If I change from the small map to the big map, clickable maps thinks the territory locations are that of the small map, until you refresh the page.

It's slightly different, the first time the locations will change correctly, afterwards it will stay on the small map once it gets there. But it's another site change I hadn't noticed yet. Thanks for noticing.
Colonel sherkaner

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 pm

sherkaner wrote:
bedub1 wrote:If I change from the small map to the big map, clickable maps thinks the territory locations are that of the small map, until you refresh the page.

It's slightly different, the first time the locations will change correctly, afterwards it will stay on the small map once it gets there. But it's another site change I hadn't noticed yet. Thanks for noticing.

I noticed, but thought it was always like that :D
Corporal 1st Class iamkoolerthanu

Postby scottp on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:48 pm

I just used the ctrl-right click function. It seemed to be working normally, when it asked me how many armies i wanted left on the attacking region. I told it 150, and it attacked all the way until it conquered the target region... leaving me about 10 armies. NOT what I had in mind! Any ideas?
Account sitters = MagnusGreeol, concrete, RKCVED
Major scottp

Postby Angus Khan on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Same thing just happened to me, had 458v450 and just wanted to nibble down to 400, but it is clearly broken now with the new upgrade
Sergeant 1st Class Angus Khan

Postby sherkaner on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:02 pm

What happened exactly? It should do the attacks one by one, if a large array of dice appeared then it was an auto-assault.
Colonel sherkaner

Postby Angus Khan on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:22 pm

It acted exactly like the old behavior, when you ctrl-click and it asks how many to leave on the attacker's side. Then it SLOWLY goes thru the one by one attacks, but does NOT stop at the number you gave it, just keeps going until you're out of troops. My guess is the comparator isn't working or whatever logic the code uses (do while/until loop?).
Sergeant 1st Class Angus Khan

Postby gho on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:24 pm

When I use clickable maps, everytime i click to perform an action the screen jumps down to the action area, which gets fustrating after a while. How do i stop this from happening?
Lieutenant gho

Postby Dako on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:02 pm

By the way, menu doesn't work for me - either doesn't show up or is being hidden right after I over it with mouse. So I was forced to eit settings from about:config menu :[

Am I the only one?
Colonel Dako

Postby sherkaner on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:07 pm

Hmm, I don't have it at least and I haven't heared anyone else about it either. You're sure it's not another plugin messing things up?
Colonel sherkaner

Postby Dako on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:24 pm

sherkaner wrote:Hmm, I don't have it at least and I haven't heared anyone else about it either. You're sure it's not another plugin messing things up?

Yes. BOB is messing it up :D.

Turn "Hind sidebar in game" and when you try to access CM menu you will experience the same problems (especially when moving mouse fast).

Does this work for you?
Here are my BOB settings:

{"jumptomap":false,"textMapType":"Off","fadeMap":1,"MapLeft":0,"MapTop":0,"24hourClockFormat":"am/pm","Clock":"on","mapInspect":true,"confirmEnds":true,"confirmAutoAttack":true,"confirmDeploy":false,"statsMode":"Extended","floatAction":"Off","hideMenu":"Game","MinimumFormWidth":600,"ccdd":"On","fulllog":"Off","swapavas":"Off","smallavas":"Off","hidesigs":"Off","confirm_drop":"Off","continent_overview":"On","autobob":"On","floatActions":"Off","games_together":"On","chatOnTop":"On","fadeCircles:England":6,"loadFullLog5959482":false,"sideStats":false}
Colonel Dako

Postby sherkaner on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Dako wrote:
sherkaner wrote:Hmm, I don't have it at least and I haven't heared anyone else about it either. You're sure it's not another plugin messing things up?

Yes. BOB is messing it up :D.

Turn "Hind sidebar in game" and when you try to access CM menu you will experience the same problems (especially when moving mouse fast).

Does this work for you?
Here are my BOB settings:

{"jumptomap":false,"textMapType":"Off","fadeMap":1,"MapLeft":0,"MapTop":0,"24hourClockFormat":"am/pm","Clock":"on","mapInspect":true,"confirmEnds":true,"confirmAutoAttack":true,"confirmDeploy":false,"statsMode":"Extended","floatAction":"Off","hideMenu":"Game","MinimumFormWidth":600,"ccdd":"On","fulllog":"Off","swapavas":"Off","smallavas":"Off","hidesigs":"Off","confirm_drop":"Off","continent_overview":"On","autobob":"On","floatActions":"Off","games_together":"On","chatOnTop":"On","fadeCircles:England":6,"loadFullLog5959482":false,"sideStats":false}

yeah, now I see it..
Colonel sherkaner

Postby amazzony on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:15 am

Thanks you for such a timesaving script! I'm absolutely loving BOB+Clicky combo, thank you all the hard work you are putting into this! =D>
"Thou shalt accept thy dice rolls as the will of the Gods" (Church of Gaming)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
Lieutenant amazzony

Suggestion

Postby Gamera on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Is there anyway to make the "next game" button mimic the behavior of the actual link displayed, namely "skip this game?" Or at least just advance without going back to already skipped games? It would be a welcome addition. Otherwise, absolutely perfect on my end!
Captain Gamera

Postby Dako on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:03 am

Yapp, right now CM doesn't skip prev games. Maybe change the behavior from window.location to a.click() action? Will be less pain to update this feature in the future.
Colonel Dako

Re: Clickable Maps :: Version 4.3

Postby josko.ri on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:12 am

I installed this plugin and it doesnt appear anywhere in game, while BOB 5.1.1 appears normally. anybody know where is problem? using mozzila.
Major josko.ri

Postby Krissan on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:23 pm

gho wrote:When I use clickable maps, everytime i click to perform an action the screen jumps down to the action area, which gets fustrating after a while. How do i stop this from happening?

Same problem for me.

I'm on a small netbook too, so it jumps completely off the map, extremely annoying. Any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind. Floating Action Menu option worked like a charm :mrgreen:
Captain Krissan

Postby QoH on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Is there any way to run this on Google Chrome? Thanks!
Major QoH

Postby Beckytheblondie on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:28 am

I think I have this version of clickable maps and I am having trouble clicking with Rail Europe London D. Its the only region I can't get to click on.... Anyone else have seen this?
2011-11-07 14:19:43 - StinknLincoln: whoa, what happened?
2011-11-07 14:19:50 - Beckytheblondie: Becky happened
Captain Beckytheblondie

Postby sherkaner on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:02 am

QoH wrote:Is there any way to run this on Google Chrome? Thanks!

Just try to install it the normal way, and see if it works. Afaik, it should.

Beckytheblondie wrote:I think I have this version of clickable maps and I am having trouble clicking with Rail Europe London D. Its the only region I can't get to click on.... Anyone else have seen this?

Hmm, I'll have a look.
Colonel sherkaner

Postby wolfpack0530 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:57 am

Hey all. I am giving the clickies another chance since i was enjoying using them at work when i just installed them.

I did the same on my home computer, but every time i right click in the game the small window with the options of undo,cut,paste ect. pops up in my way. there has got to be an easy fix for this.

can ya help a brotha out? ;)
Captain wolfpack0530

Postby jleonnn on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:47 am

shift and left-click. It's the same
Major jleonnn

Postby wolfpack0530 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:44 am

jleonnn wrote:shift and left-click. It's the same

Thanks for the reply. kindof a bummer. i am not nearly as good of a player at when i am not simultaneously drinking beer, and stroking it. You see, I take swigs of the beer with my right hand between clicks, and the left hand stays busy. how can i possibly hold that shift button...

i think i will find a way to maintain.

thanks for the help.

PS, so does this mean that it is a minor bug with the script, or is the script working fine for everyone (like it did for me at work), and it is just the settings or something from my end that is making things screwy.
Captain wolfpack0530

Postby QoH on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:33 pm

For some reason, clickies wont work on every map. But they also used to work on these maps.

I reinstalled clickies, and the problem persists. Any ideas? (GC btw)
Major QoH

Postby jleonnn on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:47 pm

wolfpack0530 wrote:
jleonnn wrote:shift and left-click. It's the same

Thanks for the reply. kindof a bummer. i am not nearly as good of a player at when i am not simultaneously drinking beer, and stroking it. You see, I take swigs of the beer with my right hand between clicks, and the left hand stays busy. how can i possibly hold that shift button...

i think i will find a way to maintain.

thanks for the help.

PS, so does this mean that it is a minor bug with the script, or is the script working fine for everyone (like it did for me at work), and it is just the settings or something from my end that is making things screwy.

The quick-fix solution is:

STOP DRINKING BEER. BTW, My dad's students did research and they found out that if your face turns red after drinking alcohol, it's a genetic defenciency that means your body cannot break down the alcohol and continuing to drink it may cause oesophegus cancer. dunno how to spell it but it is to gullet ok.
Major jleonnn

Postby Commander62890 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Actually, it seems like he drinks beer and clicks with his right hand just fine.

What he really needs is that left hand free so he can press the shift key

Maybe he should consider saving that kind of thing for when he's not playing CC?
I mean, beer and CC makes total sense...
But unless you're over in off-topics, reading that NSFW thread, I can't see why you would need to stroke it here. :-s

P.S. My Clickies aren't working.
Major Commander62890

PreviousNext

Return to Tool Archives