Conquer Club

Can't find game

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Can't find game

Postby Jath on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:05 pm

A few of my friends are trying to play, and even though there are slots available, either or of them cannot find the game in question. One can see it using Game Finder, the other can't. Or both can't. And we don't know why.

Thanks.
Cadet Jath

Re: Can't find game

Postby MichelSableheart on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Is the player who can't see it a new recruit (has a question mark as his symbol)? New recruits can only play on a limited number of maps, and can only play standard game with a maximum of 5 players. Other games don't show up for them in the game finder.

A possible solution would be to let the new recruit start the game, and have the other player join. Doesn't work if both are new recruits, though.
Brigadier MichelSableheart

Postby jleonnn on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Yeah. This is to prevent experienced players farming new recruits on complicated maps or settings
Major jleonnn

Postby mbh9700 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:29 pm

I'm running into this problem. I can see why they're doing it, but it's baffling if you don't know the reason. It should still list the game, but just give a message to the recruit that they can't join the game because <blah blah blah>, rather than not even list the game at all.
Corporal mbh9700

Postby Gillipig on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:59 pm

MichelSableheart wrote:Is the player who can't see it a new recruit (has a question mark as his symbol)? New recruits can only play on a limited number of maps, and can only play standard game with a maximum of 5 players. Other games don't show up for them in the game finder.

A possible solution would be to let the new recruit start the game, and have the other player join. Doesn't work if both are new recruits, though.

it could also be that one of them have been foed by a user in that game.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby SirSebstar on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:37 am

mbh9700 wrote:I'm running into this problem. I can see why they're doing it, but it's baffling if you don't know the reason. It should still list the game, but just give a message to the recruit that they can't join the game because <blah blah blah>, rather than not even list the game at all.

if you take premium, and you send the gamelink to them to join(via invites), they they can join the game regardless of their status.. dont abuse this
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Return to Conquer Club Discussion