Conquer Club

Would it be posible?

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Would it be posible?

Postby ljex on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:26 am

Would it be possible to make a script where speed game turns were automatically started as soon as possible. I have the problem where I'm siting there pressing b over and over again waiting for other person to begin their turn in a speed freestyle game so i don't get less troops. This becomes really annoying when I have more than one game going at the same time and I hate to have to intentionally not end a turn or begin one so that i don't miss beginning my turn in the other game. I was wondering if others have the same problem and if someone would want to make such a script. I have no knowledge of how to code at all but i definitely feel that there are a lot of speed freestyle players who would love such a script.
Major ljex

Re: Would it be posible?

Postby sherkaner on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:25 pm

If you have a browser open, it's certainly possible. It's actually quite easy to do. The real question is, would you want to play like that, and would you like others to have that option too?
Colonel sherkaner

Postby ljex on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:58 pm

sherkaner wrote:If you have a browser open, it's certainly possible. It's actually quite easy to do. The real question is, would you want to play like that, and would you like others to have that option too?

Granted i would be kind-of unfair vs people who don't have it but as of right now i just use other methods that are annoying. For example i will intentional not end a turn in one speed game so i can end and then wait to begin a turn in the other. Also i wouldn't care if others had it/the option to have it because all i want to accomplish from this is being able to play multiple speed freestyle games at the same time. Its boring to sit there for 4 min and 30 seconds and then make your move however with 2 games at the same time sometimes it can get quite complicated at times. Also because sometimes it would be a disadvantage to begin your turn when your not there maybe it could be a button next to the current begin turn that says begin turn when option so you could leave to play another game.
Major ljex

Postby pie12345 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:08 pm

or for casual games 2
Sergeant pie12345

Return to Tool Archives