Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderators: Media Team, Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby samuelc812 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:16 am

Members of Conquer Club,

As you may know, at the end of last year Conquer Club established its own Facebook Fan Page and Twitter Account. Over the past 8-9 months both have grown to have many fans and followers.

Interaction on our facebook and twitter pages is at an all time high, and to maintain this standard and to grow even further, we need to expand our team to manage and interact with such a large audience. Therefore, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the Entertainment Department as part of the Facebook/Twitter team.

If you wish to apply to join TeamCC please send a private message directly to samuelc812 detailing the following information:

===============
Username:

Time I Can Dedicate per Week:

Availability: (weekends only, all day, mornings, evenings, etc)

Comments: (one or two paragraphs in length describing why you think you are a good candidate)
===============

Regards,

samuelc812 - Entertainment Coordinator
User avatar
Captain samuelc812
 
Posts: 2817
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:56 am
Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (6) Map Contribution (4)
Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (8)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby jleonnn on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:23 am

I sent an application :D
User avatar
Major jleonnn
 
Posts: 1787
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:11 am
Location: The communist republic of Aoria
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (1)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby tdans on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:11 pm

jleonnn wrote:I sent an application :D

:lol: :lol: good luck :)
Major tdans
 
Posts: 1591
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:49 am
Location: TX
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (8)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby caymanmew on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:58 pm

.......

Good grammar (spelling, punctuation, capitalization, etc)
Positive personality
.......
Extensive disciplinary history
Substantial cheating and/or abuse history


dam..there goes my chances
high score 3185
User avatar
Major caymanmew
 
Posts: 2254
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:54 am
Location: ottawa
Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (17)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby sensfan on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:53 pm

caymanmew wrote:.......

Good grammar (spelling, punctuation, capitalization, etc)
Positive personality
.......
Extensive disciplinary history
Substantial cheating and/or abuse history


dam..there goes my chances

You have been caught cheating?
Well, I'd be interested, but 10 year old + abandoned tourneys + not enough time...

No.
Image

My TPA tournament, Chief Trio, is up. Join it now:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=159516


I cover the TPA Wrap for the CC Newsletter.
Cook sensfan
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:05 am
Location: In front of my computer sitting on a comfy computer chair
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (8)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby caymanmew on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:06 pm

sensfan wrote:
caymanmew wrote:.......

Good grammar (spelling, punctuation, capitalization, etc)
Positive personality
.......
Extensive disciplinary history
Substantial cheating and/or abuse history


dam..there goes my chances

You have been caught cheating?


no at all ;)
high score 3185
User avatar
Major caymanmew
 
Posts: 2254
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:54 am
Location: ottawa
Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (17)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Lets keep discussion on the topic of interest, and not on caymanmew's possibly cheating/abuse history. ;)


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25533
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby owenshooter on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:41 pm

you guys should ask the original CC members that started the original CC facebook page MONTHS before the idea was co-opted by the powers that be... seems like the logical thing to do to me... if you can't find it, here is the link... and remember that these guys did it all on their own before the CC bum rush to take over the facebook idea...
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2204569799&ref=ts

i also have a bit of a problem with this:
samuelc812 wrote:However, if you fit any of the following you will likely not be considered as a candidate:

    Extensive disciplinary history
    Substantial cheating and/or abuse history
    Less than 6 months of membership
    Less than 250 forum posts

if a convicted MULTI can be a multi hunter in the C&A forum, i think you have to consider anyone that may apply that has been here long enough and shows a desire to help out. i totally agree with substantial cheating, but people like myself have extensive disciplinary histories and would probably be great candidates for things like this. the newsletter turned their nose up at serial offenders, and now they are regularly being courted to join the staff. you need to keep your options open for the best candidates, not the best ass kissers. the black jesus has spoken..-0
Image
DoomYoshi, "GD has no traffic because of venereal diseases like you."
User avatar
Lieutenant owenshooter
 
Posts: 8893
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby samuelc812 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:47 am

owenshooter wrote:you guys should ask the original CC members that started the original CC facebook page MONTHS before the idea was co-opted by the powers that be... seems like the logical thing to do to me... if you can't find it, here is the link... and remember that these guys did it all on their own before the CC bum rush to take over the facebook idea...
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2204569799&ref=ts

Well thanks owen but i have checked and they have all since departed, in fact the creator left almost a year before CC created the current page. I'm sure you can see why Conquer Club wanted a page that was active and had a wider fan base. I highly doubt any of those members would want to help with a fan page for a site they no longer visit, however they are free to prove me wrong by throwing me a line expressing their interest.

owenshooter wrote:i also have a bit of a problem with this:
samuelc812 wrote:However, if you fit any of the following you will likely not be considered as a candidate:

    Extensive disciplinary history
    Substantial cheating and/or abuse history
    Less than 6 months of membership
    Less than 250 forum posts

if a convicted MULTI can be a multi hunter in the C&A forum, i think you have to consider anyone that may apply that has been here long enough and shows a desire to help out. i totally agree with substantial cheating, but people like myself have extensive disciplinary histories and would probably be great candidates for things like this. the newsletter turned their nose up at serial offenders, and now they are regularly being courted to join the staff. you need to keep your options open for the best candidates, not the best ass kissers. the black jesus has spoken..-0

In my eyes we are keeping our options open to the best candidates, notice it doesn't say that they definitely won't be considered. Some people who do have an extensive disciplinary history or substantial cheating/abuse history, turn their act around and begin contributing positively to the community as is what happened with said person. If someone believes they've changed their attitude and behaviour around conquer club and have started to positively contribute to the community (on a consistent basis) then they could quite possibly be considered.

Applications will be individually assessed.

~Sam
User avatar
Captain samuelc812
 
Posts: 2817
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:56 am
Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (6) Map Contribution (4)
Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (8)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:59 am

Who was the convicted multi?
Image
saxitoxin wrote:This is the Platinum Lounge, you POS. People should be able to enjoy a surprise dick pic now and then.
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5739
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby Fruitcake on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:43 am

In my eyes we are keeping our options open to the best candidates, notice it doesn't say that they definitely won't be considered. Some people who do have an extensive disciplinary history or substantial cheating/abuse history, turn their act around and begin contributing positively to the community as is what happened with said person. If you believe you've changed your attitude and behaviour around conquer club and have started to positively contribute to the community (on a consistent basis) then you could quite possibly be considered.

Applications will be individually assessed.

~Sam

I think I want to be sick. The insufferably patronising, condescending and heartily demeaning way in which you put that is quite quite awful. Who in Gods creation do you think you are to write such complete drivel? Your weasel words " If you believe you've changed your attitude and behaviour around conquer club and have started to positively contribute to the community (on a consistent basis) then you could quite possibly be considered." are enough to make a grown man reach for the vomit bucket...here's a reality check you complete buffoon, this is a fucking online game site, not the fucking senior courts of fucking law!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now f*ck off with your wanking fucking patronising stupidity and ram it in your self satisifed smug fucking ass.
Image

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
User avatar
Colonel Fruitcake
 
Posts: 2180
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:38 am
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby samuelc812 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:51 am

I think you took my statement out of context Fruitcake, it was not meant to be read as if it was directly aimed at owenshooter. It was more of a general comment and i've edited my words to better reflect what i meant.

~Sam
User avatar
Captain samuelc812
 
Posts: 2817
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:56 am
Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (6) Map Contribution (4)
Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (8)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby Fruitcake on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:17 am

samuelc812 wrote:I think you took my statement out of context Fruitcake, it was not meant to be read as if it was directly aimed at owenshooter. It was more of a general comment and i've edited my words to better reflect what i meant.

~Sam


You miss the point completely...why am I not surprised.
Image

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
User avatar
Colonel Fruitcake
 
Posts: 2180
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:38 am
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby Optimus Prime on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:39 am

Fruitcake wrote:
samuelc812 wrote:I think you took my statement out of context Fruitcake, it was not meant to be read as if it was directly aimed at owenshooter. It was more of a general comment and i've edited my words to better reflect what i meant.

~Sam


You miss the point completely...why am I not surprised.

So wait... Fruitcake just judged samuelc812 because he though samuelc812 was being judgemental... wouldn't that make them both just about the same? How do you get off thinking you are in the right when you just did as much judging of samuelc812 as you accuse him of doing Fruitcake? I don't get it.

Not that I truly care to get it. I already know you think I'm a sanctimonious ass, you've made that clear plenty of times. Did I deserve it? Probably at times yes, but do I care? Nope, not in the slightest.

I just got a laugh at you being so upset over this, and I quote, "fucking online game site."

Seems like if this site really was such a non-issue you wouldn't care, right? At least that's what makes sense to me, but being a lesser being that yourself (as stated on several occasions previously) I probably don't know much of what I'm talking about anyways.

Oh well, back to my lesser existence again I suppose...
User avatar
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 9751
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:34 am

Lets all play nice or I'll turn this van around and no one is going to get any banana-flavored ice cream.


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25533
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby Optimus Prime on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:25 am

I don't like banana flavored things...
User avatar
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 9751
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby InkL0sed on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:52 pm

samuelc812 wrote:

    Good grammar (spelling, punctuation, capitalization, etc)



    Less than 250 forum posts


Something decidedly fishy is going on here...
User avatar
Lieutenant InkL0sed
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:06 pm
Location: underwater
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby fishydance on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Something decidedly fishy is going on here...


Hey! I resemble that remark!! ::indignant glare:: :shock:
Image
User avatar
Colonel fishydance
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:28 am
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby Leehar on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 am

fishydance wrote:
Something decidedly fishy is going on here...


Hey! I resemble that remark!! ::indignant glare:: :shock:

huh?

Lol, anyway, I think we're all going a bit off-topic here so I'd just like to offer my well-wishes to whoever gets the job and hope for more communication on the twitter and fb sites than just the mentioning of the topics already shown on the right-hand side of the home page ;)

And yeah Ink, think sam meant 'more than 250 forum posts' if he didn't phrase it correctly.
Image
show
User avatar
Brigadier Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director
 
Posts: 6070
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: Graduation Ceremony
Medals: 132
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (22) Clan Achievement (15) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (9)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby FarangDemon on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:42 am

Optimus Prime wrote:I don't like banana flavored things...


Nobody does - that's part of the joke.

The admins are our parents and as such, they do have the power to turn the CC van around, denying us their banana-flavored ice cream, which is being able to volunteer to work on the Facebook/Twitter Team.

So he was both scolding Fruitcake and Owenshooter for being naughty and making fun of them for wanting banana-flavored ice cream. It was patronizing, not that I am offended by it. :D

So I think Andy won this round of the battle hands down. However, I think our clever heroes are quite capable of staging a comeback - they just got the wind knocked out of them a bit.
Click image to enlarge.
image

"He came dancin across the water.... FarangDemon, FarangDemon.... mmmhh....what a killer..."
User avatar
Brigadier FarangDemon
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:36 am
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby ManBungalow on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:01 am

Leehar wrote:And yeah Ink, think sam meant 'more than 250 forum posts' if he didn't phrase it correctly.

Actually, I believe Ink was highlighting that 'Less than 250 forum posts' should be 'Fewer than 250 forum posts'. It's one of those easy-to-overlook quirks of the english language.

Just to throw my opinion out of the boat on this matter while we're discussing it, I don't want to see the Facebook page become an authoritarian hotspot with its own set of banana-flavoured-contraceptive-based sanction levels and panel of senior judges - from personal experience, it's much more interesting and enjoyable to monitor the page as a volunteer when you can interact with real people at a casual level. After all, "this is a fucking online game".
Image
User avatar
Colonel ManBungalow
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:02 am
Location: On a giant rock orbiting a star somewhere
Medals: 84
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (6)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby jleonnn on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:52 am

guys we're supposed to be getting back on topic as andy said O:)
User avatar
Major jleonnn
 
Posts: 1787
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:11 am
Location: The communist republic of Aoria
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (1)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:58 am

ManBungalow wrote:
Leehar wrote:And yeah Ink, think sam meant 'more than 250 forum posts' if he didn't phrase it correctly.

Actually, I believe Ink was highlighting that 'Less than 250 forum posts' should be 'Fewer than 250 forum posts'. It's one of those easy-to-overlook quirks of the english language.

Just to throw my opinion out of the boat on this matter while we're discussing it, I don't want to see the Facebook page become an authoritarian hotspot with its own set of banana-flavoured-contraceptive-based sanction levels and panel of senior judges - from personal experience, it's much more interesting and enjoyable to monitor the page as a volunteer when you can interact with real people at a casual level. After all, "this is a fucking online game".


Just because you're English doesn't mean you're gooder at English than those damned Aussies.
Image
saxitoxin wrote:This is the Platinum Lounge, you POS. People should be able to enjoy a surprise dick pic now and then.
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5739
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby InkL0sed on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:48 pm

ManBungalow wrote:
Leehar wrote:And yeah Ink, think sam meant 'more than 250 forum posts' if he didn't phrase it correctly.

Actually, I believe Ink was highlighting that 'Less than 250 forum posts' should be 'Fewer than 250 forum posts'. It's one of those easy-to-overlook quirks of the english language.


10 points to Gryffindor!
User avatar
Lieutenant InkL0sed
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:06 pm
Location: underwater
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Re: Applications Requested: Facebook/Twitter Team

Postby waseemalim on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:01 am

samuelc812 wrote:Members of Conquer Club,

As you may know, at the end of last year Conquer Club established its own Facebook Fan Page and Twitter Account. Over the past 8-9 months both have grown to have many fans and followers.

Interaction on our facebook and twitter pages is at an all time high, and to maintain this standard and to grow even further, we need to expand our team to manage and interact with such a large audience. Therefore, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the Entertainment Department as part of the Facebook/Twitter team.

If you wish to apply to join TeamCC please send a private message directly to samuelc812 detailing the following information:

===============
Username:

Time I Can Dedicate per Week:

Availability: (weekends only, all day, mornings, evenings, etc)

Comments: (one or two paragraphs in length describing why you think you are a good candidate)
===============

Regards,

samuelc812 - Entertainment Coordinator



is this a paid position?
Life is what happens while you are busy playing Conquer Club.
General waseemalim
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 11:24 pm
Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (6)

Next

Return to Announcement Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login