Conquer Club

Found This for Scotty

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Found This for Scotty

Postby rockfist on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:43 am

Brigadier rockfist

Re: Found This for Scotty

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:06 am

=D>

You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve.

at least we know now what happened to Pimpdave
Major Phatscotty

Postby joecoolfrog on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:17 am

I was hoping you had found him a dictionary :D
Brigadier joecoolfrog

Postby MeDeFe on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:04 pm

Phatscotty wrote:

=D>

You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve.

at least we know now what happened to Pimpdave

Great analysis, Phatscotty. =D>
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby Woodruff on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:23 pm

That dude was a true dumbass who was attempting to do America a disservice.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby HapSmo19 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:53 pm

This is fantastic news and couldn't have happened to a better spokesman for tolerance =D>

Now they just need to pull his license and pension.

Hope he enjoys looking over his shoulder 24/7.
Lieutenant HapSmo19

Postby Woodruff on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:58 pm

HapSmo19 wrote:This is fantastic news and couldn't have happened to a better spokesman for tolerance
Now they just need to pull his license and pension.

Hope he enjoys looking over his shoulder 24/7.

Why would he need to be looking over his shoulder 24/7? Are you implying that the Tea Party is full of hystrionic, gun-wielding nutjobs who would kill for this?

As well, if he is due a pension, I would certainly expect that this should have zero affect on that.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby rockfist on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:17 pm

I wasn't posting this as a threat to this man, more to point out that for those who cry about the "racist Tea Party" that it is impossible to not have crazies associated with any large group and that some of the "racist" members may be plants of the left. This guy clearly was a leftist trying to bring disrepute to the Tea Party. He deserved to be fired, but it should end at that.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby Woodruff on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:19 pm

rockfist wrote:I wasn't posting this as a threat to this man

I agree...your post was not threatening. I wasn't at all referring to your post.

Postby HapSmo19 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Woodruff wrote:Why would he need to be looking over his shoulder 24/7? Are you implying that the Tea Party is full of hystrionic, gun-wielding nutjobs who would kill for this?

No. I'm just saying I hope he enjoys looking over his shoulder 24/7.

Woodruff wrote:As well, if he is due a pension, I would certainly expect that this should have zero affect on that.

Call me crazy but it seems a shame when a public employee condones gathering personal information for nefarious purposes from the very people that pay his salary and pension.
Lieutenant HapSmo19

Postby rockfist on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:03 pm

Well if he is tried and convicted of a crime, which carries a fine, or if he is sued in civil court, it may be possible to garnish the payments from his pension to pay the fine or civil judgement...I do not know for sure, but if this is legal I am sure the court or plaintiff will pursue it. I don't think you can tap the cash value of the pension though just the payments.

Greek would know if it was legal, but I don't.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby Woodruff on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:08 pm

HapSmo19 wrote:
Woodruff wrote:Why would he need to be looking over his shoulder 24/7? Are you implying that the Tea Party is full of hystrionic, gun-wielding nutjobs who would kill for this?

No. I'm just saying I hope he enjoys looking over his shoulder 24/7.

You say "no" and then confirm that it is a "yes" with the rest of your answer.

HapSmo19 wrote:
Woodruff wrote:As well, if he is due a pension, I would certainly expect that this should have zero affect on that.

Call me crazy but it seems a shame when a public employee condones gathering personal information for nefarious purposes from the very people that pay his salary and pension.

I agree that it is a shame. In fact, I'd call it much more than a shame. However, that alone does not constitute something worthy of taking money from any pension he may have. And based on your "over the shoulder" comment, I would call you crazy, yes.

Postby HapSmo19 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Woodruff wrote:[And based on your "over the shoulder" comment, I would call you crazy, yes.

You're confused.

He should be looking over his shoulder and possibly even fearing for his life - from every freak-stain liberal looking to make bad press for the Tea Party.

Oh sweet irony.....
Lieutenant HapSmo19

Postby DangerBoy on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:52 pm

HapSmo meet Woodruff. He's a master of twisting what other people say and then arguing against it. If you call him on it he'll ask you to show him where he's done so. When you show him he'll ask you to try again or some other phrase. Just letting you know that's how he starts out.
Sergeant 1st Class DangerBoy

Postby Woodruff on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:54 pm

DangerBoy wrote:HapSmo meet Woodruff. He's a master of twisting what other people say and then arguing against it. If you call him on it he'll ask you to show him where he's done so. When you show him he'll ask you to try again or some other phrase. Just letting you know that's how he starts out.

So in your world DangerBoy, what does the statement "I hope he enjoys looking over his shoulder 24/7" really mean? I didn't twist a damn thing, you dishonest f*ck. Keep up with your cowardly ways though...because that's clearly all you've got in your sad, little world.

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:02 pm

what if everyone just ignored him...
Major Phatscotty

Postby HapSmo19 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Woodruff wrote:
DangerBoy wrote:HapSmo meet Woodruff. He's a master of twisting what other people say and then arguing against it. If you call him on it he'll ask you to show him where he's done so. When you show him he'll ask you to try again or some other phrase. Just letting you know that's how he starts out.

So in your world DangerBoy, what does the statement "I hope he enjoys looking over his shoulder 24/7" really mean? I didn't twist a damn thing, you dishonest f*ck. Keep up with your cowardly ways though...because that's clearly all you've got in your sad, little world.

Well, Woody, I think you've made it obvious what it means to you(in your ignorance).
Lieutenant HapSmo19

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,