Conquer Club

Gamers Can "Play" as Taliban

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Gamers Can "Play" as Taliban

Postby The Bison King on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:55 pm

You agreed with MV's comments that an American soldier deserved to die for merely being in Afghanistan.

Seriously though no-one said anyone "deserved" to die. That's a big leap to make.

Hi, my name is the Bison King, and I am COMPLETELY aware of DaFont!
Sergeant The Bison King

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:56 pm

ksslemp wrote:LIVE LONG AND PROSPER! HaHaHa

You have to admit, at least I can laugh at myself with that comment of mine, right? <chuckle>
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby ksslemp on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Woodruff wrote:

You have to admit, at least I can laugh at myself with that comment of mine, right? <chuckle>

We can all laugh at ourselves.. It's not a rare commodity.
Major ksslemp

Postby ksslemp on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:58 pm

ksslemp wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

But hey if it makes you feel special, do it.
Major ksslemp

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:00 pm

ksslemp wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

I guess I would definitely have to disagree with you on that one. It definitely does seem to be. But you probably wouldn't want to be seen agreeing with Woodruff the Marxist anyway.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:01 pm

ksslemp wrote:
ksslemp wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

But hey if it makes you feel special, do it.

Responding to a quote to yourself and double posting was invented in McGill.

And I'm just showing an example. Too many people have done it in this thread.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby ViperOverLord on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Woody:

Woodruff wrote:
The Bison King wrote:
There is a difference between not supporting a war and not supporting the troops engaged in the war. You've crossed into "not supporting the troops" territory. The vast majority of people don't appreciate this and the vast vast vast majority of people tend to think your comments are rather disgusting honestly.

I think MViola is pretty damn brave for saying what he said. Not "Cowardly" as VOP put it.

I would agree with this. I did not find it cowardly either. It was several other things (<smile>), but not cowardly.

That is where you supported MV's claim(s) that men and women in uniform deserved to get killed for being in Afghanistan. I condemned his statements. You came to his defense. You said that it it was not cowardly to say such things. In my mind's eye that qualifies as contempt for the men and women in uniform.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby ksslemp on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Woodruff wrote:
ksslemp wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

I guess I would definitely have to disagree with you on that one. It definitely does seem to be. But you probably wouldn't want to be seen agreeing with Woodruff the Marxist anyway.

Didnt know you were a Marxists but not surprised. That would explain the schoolteacher job as well.

Thank God these kids have parents who can explain to them that their teacher is FOS
Major ksslemp

Postby MeDeFe on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:04 pm

ViperOverLord wrote:Woody:

Woodruff wrote:
The Bison King wrote:
There is a difference between not supporting a war and not supporting the troops engaged in the war. You've crossed into "not supporting the troops" territory. The vast majority of people don't appreciate this and the vast vast vast majority of people tend to think your comments are rather disgusting honestly.

I think MViola is pretty damn brave for saying what he said. Not "Cowardly" as VOP put it.

I would agree with this. I did not find it cowardly either. It was several other things (<smile>), but not cowardly.

That is where you supported MV's claim(s) that men and women in uniform deserved to get killed for being in Afghanistan. I condemned his statements. You came to his defense. You said that it it was not cowardly to say such things. In my mind's eye that qualifies as contempt for the men and women in uniform.

You suck at drawing conclusions regarding what things qualify as and what they don't qualify as.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Woodruff wrote:
The Bison King wrote:

He never agreed with what MViola said. He agreed that what MViola said was brave.

Though, agreeing that something is brave and then saying that the same exact thing is not cowardly is kinda redundant. Still...

No one ever said troops deserve to die.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby The Bison King on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Honestly it seems like everyone here has completely lost the point. Especially Ksslemp who has digressed to making fun of Woodruff's Avatar. VOP made a statement he couldn't back then disappeared, and no so will I. Time to get drunk.

Hi, my name is the Bison King, and I am COMPLETELY aware of DaFont!
Sergeant The Bison King

Postby ksslemp on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:07 pm

MeDeFe wrote:

Woodruff wrote:
The Bison King wrote:

You suck at drawing conclusions regarding what things qualify as and what they don't qualify as.

I'd have agree.
Major ksslemp

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Woodruff wrote:
The Bison King wrote:

Are you seriously retarded? And I ask that question in entire seriousness, because it's really the only explanation I can see for you to say such a thing.

I did not IN ANY WAY support his claim that men and women in uniform deserve to get killed for being in Afghanistan, and you're really going to have to correlate exactly how you believe that's what my statement means...please start now. And be specific.

And I certainly cannot possibly see how you can see my statement as holding the men and women in uniform in contempt, so please explain that as well, again being specific.

In addition to that, I stated that mviola was not cowardly, which it certainly wasn't. How can speaking out about something in an unpopular manner POSSIBLY be cowardly? That's like the definition of not being cowardly.

Perhaps you should read ALL OF MY STATEMENTS in this thread prior to that one and see how you still feel about it, you fucking idiot.

Postby ViperOverLord on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:10 pm

MeDeFe wrote:

Woodruff wrote:
The Bison King wrote:

How about a little more specificity.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:11 pm

ksslemp wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
ksslemp wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

Didnt know you were a Marxists but not surprised.

I'm not even remotely Marxist...that's simply yet ANOTHER claim that ViperOverLord made about me while refusing to support it with any actual statements of mine. It's his typical methodology here.

ksslemp wrote:Thank God these kids have parents who can explain to them that their teacher is FOS

You don't really have a strong understanding of the subject I teach, do you?

Postby Georgerx7di on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Woodruff wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Contempt? WHERE have I shown ANY contempt for the men and women currently protecting me, jackass? Where? Let's be specific. And maybe you won't run from this one like the fucking coward YOU are, as you have in the past. I definitely have contempt for you, though. You disgust me.

That's pretty simple. You agreed with MV's comments that an American soldier deserved to die for merely being in Afghanistan.

QUOTE ME, MOTHERFUCKER. WHERE DID I SAY THAT? AS I ASKED...BE FUCKING SPECIFIC, COWARD. In fact, I have absolutely disagreed with most of mviola's statements...not that I think you can actually read.

ViperOverLord wrote:Not only that you have been quite contemptuous against the people supporting the troops if you want to circle the landing pad that way.

No, I've been quite contemptuous of sanctimonious assholes who believe in waving the flag and talking out of their asses.

First time I've ever seen woody show emotion.
Major Georgerx7di

Postby ksslemp on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:12 pm

The Bison King wrote:Honestly it seems like everyone here has completely lost the point. Especially Ksslemp who has digressed to making fun of Woodruff's Avatar. VOP made a statement he couldn't back then disappeared, and no so will I. Time to get drunk.

Isn't the mere site of his avatar FUN? Spock is great and to prove it.
Check this out on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250672522232&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT
Major ksslemp

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:13 pm

mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:13 pm

ViperOverLord wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:I would agree with this. I did not find it cowardly either. It was several other things (<smile>), but not cowardly.

How about a little more specificity.

I believe his "specificity" was in reference to pretty much everything you stated there.

Postby ViperOverLord on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Woodruff wrote:

Woodruff wrote:
The Bison King wrote:

Are you seriously retarded? And I ask that question in entire seriousness, because it's really the only explanation I can see for you to say such a thing.

I did not IN ANY WAY support his claim that men and women in uniform deserve to get killed for being in Afghanistan, and you're really going to have to correlate exactly how you believe that's what my statement means...please start now. And be specific.

And I certainly cannot possibly see how you can see my statement as holding the men and women in uniform in contempt, so please explain that as well, again being specific.

In addition to that, I stated that mviola was not cowardly, which it certainly wasn't. How can speaking out about something in an unpopular manner POSSIBLY be cowardly? That's like the definition of not being cowardly.

Perhaps you should read ALL OF MY STATEMENTS in this thread prior to that one and see how you still feel about it, you fucking idiot.

Look dude. If you cannot say that it is a cowardly thing to say that the men and women deserved to die for being in Afghanistan then that is contempt. Just because you are not the one that said it or you don't explicitly agree with it does not let you off the hook regarding contempt. And as I said, if you want to take the long way around the barn then just look at how you are flaming against those that support the troops and supporting those that made such insane claims against the troops.
Last edited by ViperOverLord on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Georgerx7di wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Contempt? WHERE have I shown ANY contempt for the men and women currently protecting me, jackass? Where? Let's be specific. And maybe you won't run from this one like the fucking coward YOU are, as you have in the past. I definitely have contempt for you, though. You disgust me.

That's pretty simple. You agreed with MV's comments that an American soldier deserved to die for merely being in Afghanistan.

QUOTE ME, MOTHERFUCKER. WHERE DID I SAY THAT? AS I ASKED...BE FUCKING SPECIFIC, COWARD. In fact, I have absolutely disagreed with most of mviola's statements...not that I think you can actually read.

ViperOverLord wrote:Not only that you have been quite contemptuous against the people supporting the troops if you want to circle the landing pad that way.

No, I've been quite contemptuous of sanctimonious assholes who believe in waving the flag and talking out of their asses.

First time I've ever seen woody show emotion.

I get a little (ok, not a little) pissed off when someone attempts to portray me as not supporting our military personnel. It's a subject that is extremely near and dear to my heart.

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:16 pm

ksslemp wrote:Isn't the mere site of his avatar FUN?

You gotta read my posts in Spock's VOICE though...definitely adds to the experience. I promise!

(Though that's a bit more difficult with some of my more emotional ones in this thread...<grin>)

Postby ksslemp on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:16 pm

ksslemp wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
ksslemp wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

Didnt know you were a Marxists but not surprised.

I'm not even remotely Marxist...that's simply yet ANOTHER claim that ViperOverLord made about me while refusing to support it with any actual statements of mine. It's his typical methodology here.

You're the one who claimed to be, Just responding to your statement.

ksslemp wrote:Thank God these kids have parents who can explain to them that their teacher is FOS

You don't really have a strong understanding of the subject I teach, do you?[/quote]

And no, i don't know what subject you teach. But if you said you were a Marxist then i would assume whatever it was would be taught from that viewpoint.
Major ksslemp

Postby Georgerx7di on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Wait, Ksslemp is a marxist. I always had a feeling about that guy. I remember when he was saying that stuff about stalin, how great he was. I should have figured it out then.
Last edited by Georgerx7di on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Georgerx7di

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 pm

ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:Perhaps you should read ALL OF MY STATEMENTS in this thread prior to that one and see how you still feel about it, you fucking idiot.

Look dude. If you cannot say that it is a cowardly thing to say that the men and women deserved to die for being in Afghanistan then that is contempt.

HE DIDN'T FUCKING SAY THAT, YOU RETARD...CAN YOU NOT FUCKING READ? QUOTE HIM - NOW.

ViperOverLord wrote:Just because you are not the one that said it or you don't explicitly agree with it does not let you off the hook regarding contempt. And as I said, if you want to take the long way around the barn then just look at how you are flaming against those that support the troops and supporting those that made such insane claims against the troops.

You really need to learn how to STOP MAKING SHIT UP. I'd think you'd fucking have figured this out by now, but you're nothing but a fucking liar and you need to stop doing it.

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,