Conquer Club

[Free Premium] Share the Warmth Epidemic

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Free Premium] Share the Warmth Epidemic

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:08 pm

If you want to display your signature by default on every post, go to your Control Panel --> Board Preferences --> Posting Defaults, and select 'attach my signature by default'.

If you want to choose when to display you signature when posting in the forum, you can select 'attach my signature' when replying/editing a post.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby NoBull6 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:17 pm

Much obliged, Andy. Worked like a charm.
Sergeant 1st Class NoBull6

Postby conquerclub21 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:24 am

conquerclub21 (freemium) and Morgan241 (premium) would like to sign up too.

Thank you!
Major conquerclub21

Postby Stretch20 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:29 am

Stretch20 (Premium) and Silent Timmy (Freemium) would like to sign up please.

Thank you.
Lieutenant Stretch20

Postby samuelc812 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:21 am

There is a slight delay with this, The next lottery will be drawn within 16hrs! Sign-up now :)

Due to the sudden passing of MrMoody anyone wearing his avatar in memoriam will not be disqualified from the lottery, however the signature must be worn :)

~Sam
Captain samuelc812

Postby notyou2 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:36 am

notyou2 wrote:
samuelc812 wrote:Yes we are a bit late on the first lottery draw! But we are here now and let's spin that mighty lottery drum!

As we spin the hypothetical drum, winning team number one is......................Premium: wisemanpsemc Freemium: Khan22

Let's spin that drum again shall we, winning team number two is......................Premium: thenobodies80 Freemium: Dr.Belo

Just a note that 4 freemiums missed out on going premium because one of their team wasn't wearing the signature or avatar at all! I won't name names but make sure you're wearing both the signature and avatar for next week so you don't miss out if your name is drawn! :)

Congratulations to our winners for this week, stay tuned for another lottery in 1 weeks time :)

~Sam

Just a question related to the fact that you indicate that 4 teams drawn someone did not have avy and/or signature displayed properly. I note that there are a few avy's out there that have been slightly modified, mine included. Will that disqualify the team?

BUMP
Captain notyou2

Postby samuelc812 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:40 am

notyou2 wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
samuelc812 wrote:Yes we are a bit late on the first lottery draw! But we are here now and let's spin that mighty lottery drum!

As we spin the hypothetical drum, winning team number one is......................Premium: wisemanpsemc Freemium: Khan22

Let's spin that drum again shall we, winning team number two is......................Premium: thenobodies80 Freemium: Dr.Belo

Just a note that 4 freemiums missed out on going premium because one of their team wasn't wearing the signature or avatar at all! I won't name names but make sure you're wearing both the signature and avatar for next week so you don't miss out if your name is drawn! :)

Congratulations to our winners for this week, stay tuned for another lottery in 1 weeks time :)

~Sam

Just a question related to the fact that you indicate that 4 teams drawn someone did not have avy and/or signature displayed properly. I note that there are a few avy's out there that have been slightly modified, mine included. Will that disqualify the team?

BUMP

No that would not disqualify the team. As long as the phrase "Share the Warmth" is clearly displayed somehwere ;)

~Sam
Captain samuelc812

Postby jricart on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:51 pm

Ok, BigBubu just change the Forum setting for the Signature and now its working fine!

Thanks.

JRT
Lieutenant jricart

Postby samuelc812 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:15 am

Once again we are a bit late on the lottery draw! Apologies to all :D

This is the final lottery draw for this event so let's spin that mighty lottery drum shall we?

Winning team number one is......................Premium: nemrehs1 Freemium: ericleung

Winning team number two is......................Premium: Tisha Freemium: TheSaxlad

Congratulations to all of our winners in this lottery contest and our entire CC Summer Bash event, thank you for participating and we'll see you next time for another great event! :)

~Sam and the Entertainment Team
Captain samuelc812

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:19 am

samuelc812 wrote:Once again we are a bit late on the lottery draw! Apologies to all :D

This is the final lottery draw for this event so let's spin that mighty lottery drum shall we?

Winning team number one is......................Premium: nemrehs1 Freemium: ericleung

Winning team number two is......................Premium: Tisha Freemium: TheSaxlad

Congratulations to all of our winners in this lottery contest and our entire CC Summer Bash event, thank you for participating and we'll see you next time for another great event! :)

~Sam and the Entertainment Team

Congrats to the winners!

And now it's time to shed these avatars and siggies... :P
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby JelleR on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:54 am

Awwww. :(

Anyway, congrats to the winners and & thnx to stahrgazer for teaming up.
Captain JelleR

Postby SamBucca on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Im in if any premium wants/needs me?
Sergeant 1st Class SamBucca

Previous

Return to Announcement Archives