Hello, and welcome to Army of GOD's critic-corner, where amateur critic, Army of GOD, tears apart (or lifts up) drawings one by one.
1. Simple, beautiful. Love it.
However; the horse is missing eyes. Is this some sort of symbolism? Was it intentional? Why is the little girl bald and holding a baseball mitt?
2. Clearly, psychoactive drugs were used during the drawing of this one. Why are both the trainers really fat up until their legs and wearing the most ridiculous hats ever?
However; the use of Pokemon is a plus in my book.
3. Clearly the little girl is only wearing that cowboy hat because she's balding. Also, the dialogue text color shouldn't match the people in drawing...
However; the fact that they both look like they're going to axe-murder each other is pretty good.
4. Flying M's? The Sun about to engulf the Earth? The horse looking like an anteater with a inflamed nose? 'Nuff said.
5. Why is Admiral "ITS A TRAP" playing the little girl in this one?
However; good use of shading.
6. Ohmigawd. See-through skin. And she's clearly anorexic. But the sexual connotations are both weird and beautiful.
7. InsomniaRed looks like she's going to kill the horse and eat it too. I thought she was a bit more peaceful...
8. Why is she wearing a hard-hat? What's up with the birds? Wtf is that gray thing? Why are they saying goodbye? SO MANY QUESTIONS, SO LITTLE ANSWERS
9. My Title: The Queen of the Faceless Rides. 'Nuff said
10. The symbolism, the colors, the emotion. Great drawing.