Conquer Club

Track Meet [Abandoned]

Tournaments that are no longer happening

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Track Meet [Abandoned]

Postby Woodruff on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:41 pm

First of all, I want to give credit to Flexmaster33. Without his coming up with the NCAA Track Meet idea (which I participated in and loved), I would never have moved on to this extension of it. As always, he's the one with the creativity, not me.

THE TRACK MEET is designed to simulate a track meet (high school, club level, college, professional, whatever). As such, you don’t win without a team. I have been informed that I must put a maximum limitation on the number of members of any team that is interested in participating in this track meet to nine members. As well, in order for a team member to earn a medal from their team winning this tournament, they must have contributed to the win. I am placing a minimum number of four members on any given team.

THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE TO THE PREMIUM PRIZE STRUCTURE (dated 14 Sep):
There will be POTENTIALLY NINE PREMIUM PRIZES AVAILABLE to the winning team in this tournament. The highest point earner for the winning team will earn a one-year premium prize from me. If there is a tie for the top scorer, then I will place the two players into a hat and draw a name to see who gets the 1-year premium prize. The rest of the team will each earn a 3-month premium prize from me, if the team is maxed out at nine members. Should a team have less than the nine members on their team, then I will alter it so that the "leftover" 3-month premiums will be added first to the 2nd-place scorer on the team up to the point where they get a 1-year premium, then move to the 3rd-place scorer in the same way.

If somehow two teams end up tied for the top spot in the whole tournament, I will award only a single
1-year prize to the top individual scorer on each team (with “in the hat” draws as necessary).

An individual may compete for only one team in this tournament.

I would love to have clans (competitive or social) participate in this tournament as teams!

Each team must have a designated “Captain”, who will be the one that PMs me the team’s “event roster”, as well as find suitable replacements should a member deadbeat on the team. Oh, and give me a team name, please. I am going to try to put together a team for this tournament myself, and I will post our event roster into the thread once I know who is on my team, so that everyone knows that it cannot be changed.

If you would like to play in this tournament but do not have a team, let me know and I will list your name as looking for a team and, if there are several of you, place you into your own team together.

All games are sequential.

There are a total of 21 events, which includes the decathlon as 1 event.

There is no premium requirement, as I will closely follow every event and so can then ensure the freemium athletes are directed to their next starting position for their event, as necessary, as they finish each game. All I ask is that freemiums MUST keep at least one game-slot open, so as to keep things moving at a semi-reasonable pace. Everyone will have up to 48 hours to join their event before being disqualified as a no-show. Being disqualified in one event does NOT disqualify you from the rest of your unplayed events unless your team captain decides to replace you (which is permanent).

An athlete may only be allowed to enter a maximum of five events (including the relays) OR the decathlon. However, each individual member cannot enter a single event more than once. If an athlete participates in the decathlon, they are ineligible for all other events. An athlete may, of course, enter as few as one event.

It is not a requirement for a team to place an athlete in every event (though obviously not doing so will affect your scoring opportunities). As well, a team may enter more than one contestant into any particular individual event (including the decathlon, if they wish). Only one “team” may be entered into the relay events per track team, however.

Games will be a mix of 1 vs. 1, team play and multi-player games. Each event has varying options, maps and ways of advancing. Descriptions for each event are listed in the posts below, and that is also where the event scoring will be recorded.

As per normal ConquerClub rules, truces in-game are perfectly allowable (this is part of the game, after all). However, all such working-together must be in the public game-chat. Any secret diplomacy (even among teammates, with the exception of relay events in which you are expected to be working together as a team and so should use the private chat aspect of the game-chat) regarding the conduct of a specific game could result in a medal ban for illegal steroid use. DON’T USE DRUGS!

Because team members will obviously be seriously interested in aiding one another (due to the team scoring method), I will make every effort to ensure (as much as I can) that teammates will not be in the same groupings together until the Finals of their events (at which point it is obviously impossible to avoid). Yes, I am stating that teammates can aid one another in individual events, AS LONG AS IT’S IN THE GAME CHAT. Of course, that also means they’ll probably get ganged up on if they do, so it’s a double-edged sword.

I will take as many teams as want to join (the more the merrier!), but if I don’t get at least 8 teams I reserve the right to decide if I want to cancel the tournament at that time.

SCORING:
1st: 10
2nd: 8
3rd: 6
4th: 5
5th: 4
6th: 3
7th: 2
8th: 1
In the case of a tie in any given event, those tied will share that placing and the points divided between them. For instance, if two individuals tied for fourth place, they would both receive 4.5 points (4th and 5th place combined and then divided by two).

Team captain should post in this thread declaring their team (and include team members once they are established). Prior to the start of the tournament, the team captain must declare their individual event participation (via private PM to me, preferably…don’t give away information by putting it in the game thread). In other words, before we start, we will all know who is playing in which events throughout the track meet.

The "event schedule" will be as they follow in the postings following the Team Scoring, though I may alter it to keep the tournament as a whole progressing while we await individual freemiums in other events.

A team captain may continue to add/drop members to his starting team lineup up until the point where I am asking them for their "individual event participation". Just make the change to the team's post in the thread.

Of course, if a team member fails to show for an event within 48 hours, that team member may be eliminated from the team and replaced by someone else who will simply pick up that eliminated member’s events that have not yet started (picking them up as if they were their own). These replacement athletes will also be allowed to complete the two relay events, as that directly impacts other members of the team. The team may just allow that one event's participation (or only one match in a relay event) to drop and keep that individual on the team to finish out the rest of their own events, also. The team captain will make that choice.
Last edited by Woodruff on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:43 pm, edited 61 times in total.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Team Standings

Postby Woodruff on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:42 pm

TRACK MEET EVENT LIST:
Decathlon (in progress)
10,000m Run (in progress)
400m Relay
1600m Relay
400m Run
5,000m Run
3,000m Steeplechase
Discus
400m Hurdles (Finals in progress)
200m Dash (in progress)
Hammer Throw (in progress)
800m Run (in progress)
Shot Put (Finals in progress)
Javelin (in progress)
Triple Jump (in progress)
1500m Run (in progress)
100m Hurdles
Long Jump
100m Dash
Pole Vault
High Jump
Last edited by Woodruff on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:40 pm, edited 73 times in total.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Decathlon

Postby Woodruff on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Decathlon: Each decathlete MUST take part in all ten of these events or they are disqualified. Clearly, you want this athlete to be your most versatile. All of these events will be run identically to how the standalone event of the same name is run (but in its own separate running of each of them). Placing points earned for each event will be totalled to determine the overall decathlon placings.

These are the decathlon events:
100m Dash
Long Jump
Shot Put (Finals in progress)
400m Run (in progress)
Javelin
Discus
100m Hurdles
1500m Run
High Jump
Pole Vault

DECATHLON LONG JUMP PRELIMINARY HEATS AND BEST DISTANCES (advance to finals):
Heat 1:__________________________________________Heat 2:
1. lurkerleader (CCD) FOUL ________________________1. AgentSmith88 (AOD) FOUL
2. downfall (TL) 2' 0" ______________________________2. Slaylark (DTD) 8' 0"
3. Haggis_McMutton (IB) 3' 3" ______________________3. slowreactor (MVM) 12' 6"
4. denominator (DBC) 9' 6" _________________________4. sonicsteve (HL) 3' 5"
5. anonymus (SSHG) 9' 6" ___________________________5. Cognac (GP) 1' 11.5"
6. The Cheat (SDF) FOUL ___________________________6. Gilligan (VM) 9' 6"

DECATHLON LONG JUMP FINALS AND BEST DISTANCES:
1. slowreactor (MVM) 1' 8.5"
2. denominator (DBC) 0' 2.5"
3. anonymus (SSHG) 9' 6"
4. Gilligan (VM) 1' 9"
5. Slaylark (DTD) 12' 6"
6. sonicsteve (HL) 11' 0"

DECATHLON SHOT PUT PRELIMINARY HEATS AND BEST DISTANCES (advance to finals):
1. lurkerleader (CCD) 19' 0"________________________1. The Cheat (SDF) 5' 4.5"
2. slowreactor (MVM) 19' 0"________________________2. downfall (TL) 16' 1.5"
3. Slaylark (DTD) 4' 0"_____________________________3. Cognac (GP) 19' 0"
4. AgentSmith88 (AOD) 7' 3"______________________4. Haggis_McMutton (IB) 25' 0"
5. anonymus (SSHG) 22' 0"_________________________5. sonicsteve (HL) 16' 3"
6. denominator (DBC) 8' 6"_______________________6. Gilligan (VM) 3' 6"

DECATHLON 400M RUN PRELIMINARY HEATS (advance to finals):
1. sonicsteve (HL)________________________________1. Haggis_McMutton (IB)
2. denominator (DBC)_____________________________2. lurkerleader (CCD)
3. slowreactor (MVM)_____________________________3. Slaylark (DTD)
4. Cognac (GP)___________________________________4. anonymus (SSHG)
5. The Cheat (SDF)_______________________________5. Gilligan (VM)
6. downfall (TL)__________________________________6. AgentSmith88 (AOD)

DECATHLON 100M HURDLES PRELIMINARY HEATS (advance to finals):
1. sonicsteve (HL)________________________________1. lurkerleader (CCD)
2. Gilligan (VM)___________________________________2. denominator (DBC)
3. slowreactor (MVM)_____________________________3. Cognac (GP)
4. AgentSmith88 (AOD)____________________________4. The Cheat (SDF)
5. Haggis_McMutton (IB)__________________________5. anonymus (SSHG)
6. Slaylark (DTD)__________________________________6. downfall (TL)

DECATHLON DISCUS PRELIMINARY HEATS AND BEST DISTANCES (advance to finals):
1. downfall (TL)__________________________________1. slowreactor (MVM)
2. anonymus (SSHG)______________________________2. Slaylark (DTD)
3. The Cheat (SDF)_______________________________3. lurkerleader (CCD)
4. sonicsteve (HL)________________________________4. AgentSmith88 (AOD)
5. Haggis_McMutton (IB)__________________________5. Gilligan (VM)
6. denominator (DBC)_____________________________6. Cognac (GP)

DECATHLON JAVELIN PRELIMINARY HEATS AND BEST DISTANCES (advance to finals):
1. anonymus (SSHG)_______________________________1. Slaylark (DTD)
2. slowreactor (MVM)_____________________________2. lurkerleader (CCD)
3. sonicsteve (HL)________________________________3. Cognac (GP)
4. denominator (DBC)_____________________________4. The Cheat (SDF)
5. downfall (TL)__________________________________5. Gilligan (VM)
6. AgentSmith88 (AOD)____________________________6. Haggis_McMutton (IB)

DECATHLON 1,500M RUN PRELIMINARY HEATS (16-man finals qualifier, 1st-place heat finishers):
1. denominator (DBC)_____________________________1. Slaylark (DTD)
2. Cognac (GP)___________________________________2. sonicsteve (HL)
3. lurkerleader (CCD)_____________________________3. slowreactor (MVM)
4. Haggis_McMutton (IB)__________________________4. The Cheat (SDF)
5. AgentSmith88 (AOD)____________________________5. downfall (TL)
6. Gilligan (VM)___________________________________6. anonymus (SSHG)

DECATHLON HIGH JUMP ENTRANTS AND THEIR LAST HEIGHT SUCCESSFULLY JUMPED:
(Event not yet started, so no opening height listed.)
AgentSmith88 (AOD)
anonymus (SSHG)
Cognac (GP)
denominator (DBC)
downfall (TL)
Gilligan (VM)
Haggis_McMutton (IB)
lurkerleader (CCD)
Slaylark (DTD)
slowreactor (MVM)
sonicsteve (HL)
The Cheat (SDF)

DECATHLON POLE VAULT ENTRANTS AND THEIR LAST HEIGHT SUCCESSFULLY JUMPED:
AgentSmith88 (AOD)
anonymus (SSHG)
Cognac (GP)
denominator (DBC)
downfall (TL)
Gilligan (VM)
Haggis_McMutton (IB)
lurkerleader (CCD)
Slaylark (DTD)
slowreactor (MVM)
sonicsteve (HL)
The Cheat (SDF)
Last edited by Woodruff on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:37 pm, edited 124 times in total.

10,000m Run

Postby Woodruff on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:43 pm

10,000m Run – Map is Circus Maximus (flat rate, chained, sunny) Put all runners into evenly-sized qualifying heats of as many as possible (up to eight).

If there are two or four qualifying heats, then the top four or two (respectively) would advance to the Finals.

If there are three qualifying heats, then the top two from each heat are in the Finals, while the two 3rd-place finishers who lasted for the most rounds in their game will finish 7th and 8th respectively.

If there are more than four qualifying heats, I will address it prior to this event starting.

10,000M RUN PRELIMINARY HEATS (finals qualifier):
Heat 1:__________________Heat 2:______________________Heat 3:
1. Army of GOD (IB)_______1. jghost7 (AOD)______________1. Edgron (GP)
2. mwcc (TL)_____________2. I_AM_BOGEY (GP)__________2. Risky_Stud (GWTW)
3. Phr34ky (GWTW)_______3. jricart (HL)_________________3. Gold Knight (AOD)
4. WPBRJ (CCD)___________4. Woodruff (SDF)_____________4. mpjh (MVM)
5. Chewie1 (DBC)_________5. lisbon101 (GWTW)___________5. olkok (HL)
_________________________6. theTrueNorth (CCD)________6. clapper011 (VM)
Last edited by Woodruff on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:02 am, edited 24 times in total.

400m Relay

400m Relay – Map is Quads Conquer 4 (no spoils, chained, sunny) – A randomly-drawn bracket format. The bracket will be as in the following graphs at the bottom of this post (presuming 10 teams entered...this obviously may change). Your number in the first bracket (top left) shows what slot you move into for your second bracket (bottom left) if you lose that match (the number between the two teams). For the third bracket (top right), all remaining teams will be seeded based on their winning percentages in the first two brackets. For the fourth bracket (bottom right), all remaining teams will be seeded based on their winning percentages in the first three brackets. Two spots will be determined for each bracket (1st-2nd, 3rd-4th, 5th-6th and 7th-8th).

Relay Teams Entered
SDF - mviola, ZionT, b00060, Baron Von PWN
AOD - Gold Knight, jpcloet, jghost7, murphy16
CCD - theTrueNorth, talia-thomas, safariguy5, dupa
DBC - sHo0t4u, Juan_Bottom, notyou2, DukeHazzard
GP - hmsps, lordhaha, Edgron, 4 U 2 NV
TL - Tammy DeLee, Culs de Sac, CrashAWC, Mustapha Mond
VM - clapper011, MrBenn, TheForgivenOne, SirSebstar
HL - shoop76, jricart, shaneback, Leehar
MVM - ljex, squishyg, mpjh, Evil Semp
IB - the.killing.44, ManBungalow, Army of GOD, Serbia

Last edited by Woodruff on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:46 pm, edited 35 times in total.

1600m Relay

1600m Relay – Map is Quads Circus Maximus (no spoils, chained, sunny) – A randomly-drawn bracket format. The bracket will be as in the following graphs at the bottom of this post (presuming 11 teams entered...this obviously may change). Your number in the first bracket (top left) shows what slot you move into for your second bracket (bottom left) if you lose that match (the number between the two teams). For the third bracket (top right), all remaining teams will be seeded based on their winning percentages in the first two brackets. For the fourth bracket (bottom right), all remaining teams will be seeded based on their winning percentages in the first three brackets. Two spots will be determined for each bracket (1st-2nd, 3rd-4th, 5th-6th and 7th-8th).

Relay Teams Entered
SDF - b00060, ZionT, Guderian09, JPcelticfc
AOD - Gold Knight, jpcloet, jghost7, codierose
CCD - WPBRJ, hotfire, smasher_123, Pearljamrox2
DBC - DukeHazzard, sHo0t4u, Chewie1, notyou2
GP - phantomzero, lordhaha, hmsps, Edgron
TL - CrashAWC, Culs de Sac, mwcc, ralphcptc
VM - nagerous, thegreekdog, SirSebstar, clapper011
MVM - ljex, mpjh, Evil Semp, Tupence
IB - the.killing.44, ManBungalow, BigBallinStalin, Serbia
SSHG - Arama86n, FrancisBoyle, nick_la_trique, kevlove102

Last edited by Woodruff on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:37 pm, edited 40 times in total.

400m Run

Postby Woodruff on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:44 pm

400m Run – Map is Imperium Romanum (escalating, unlimited, sunny). Put all runners into evenly-sized qualifying heats of as many as possible (up to eight).

If there are two or four qualifying heats, then the top four or two (respectively) would advance to the Finals.

If there are three qualifying heats, then the top two from each heat are in the Finals, while the two 3rd-place finishers who lasted for the most rounds in their game will finish 7th and 8th respectively.

If there are more than four qualifying heats, I will address it prior to this event starting.

400M RUN PRELIMINARY HEATS (finals qualifier):
Heat 1:_____________________Heat 2:_______________________Heat 3:
1. sherkaner (GP)____________1. stevieQ (GP)________________1. chiefsfan4ever (AOD)
2. MrBenn (VM)______________2. b00060 (SDF)________________2. smasher_123 (CCD)
3. dustin800 (AOD)____________3. vykingsfan64 (DTD)__________3. mwcc (TL)
4. BigBallinStalin (IB)__________4. lisbon101 (GWTW)___________4. jwithington (DTD)
5. mpjh (MVM)_______________5. talia-thomas (CCD)___________5. ViperOverLord (HL)
6. BoganGod (SSHG)__________6. Adow (HL)__________________6. DukeHazzard (DBC)
__________________________________________________________7. nesterdude (GWTW)
Last edited by Woodruff on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:52 pm, edited 23 times in total.

5,000m Run

Postby Woodruff on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:44 pm

5,000m Run – Map is Arms Race (no spoils, unlimited, sunny). Put all runners into evenly-sized qualifying heats of as many as possible (up to eight). They’ll round-robin in single 1-vs-1 matches to get the records in each qualifying heat. Top two records in each heat are automatically in the Finals. If there are four or less qualifying heats, then the Finals will have 8 runners. If there are more than four qualifying heats, then the Finals will have 16 runners. To fill out either Finals format, the next-best overall winning percentages (not wins) will also make the Finals. In case of tie for the final spot(s), a quick round-robin of only those tied teams will take place to see who makes the Finals.

If there are more than two tied for best record in a heat or two or more tied for the second best record in a heat, all will advance. If this were to have been an 8-man Finals, this will cause it to follow the 16-man Finals format except that no “survival rounds” will be played. If this were to have been a 16-man Finals, then those tied records would eliminate one of the free “extra qualifying” slots in the Finals. If we should somehow end up with more than 16 in the finals due to tied records, the Finals will follow the format outlined except there would be no “non-automatic qualifier survival round” played. Rather, it would start with the 2nd-place elimination round.

Finals Resolution for 8-man Finals: The 8 qualifiers will be seeded into bracket play (by overall heat record) with a single 1-vs-1 match. Winners advance, but losers are not completely out yet. Winners will be playing for the top four placings while the losers will be playing for the 5th through 8th places.

Finals Resolution for 16-man Finals: The non-automatic qualifiers will play a single 1-vs-1 match to see who of them survives. If there is an odd number of them, then a random member with the best record will receive the bye. The surviving non-automatic qualifiers and the 2nd-place heat finishers will then play a single 1-vs-1 match to see who of them survives. Again, if there is an odd number, then a random member of the 2nd-place members with the best record will receive the bye. The surviving players among those will be placed with the 1st-place heat finishers into a bracket-style tournament with a winners bracket and losers bracket. If there happens to be an odd number of total runners alive at this point, the best records of the 1st-place qualifiers will receive any byes. The winners bracket will decide the top four places and the losers bracket will decide the bottom four places.

5,000M RUN PRELIMINARY HEATS (Finals Qualifier):
1. HighlanderAttack (HL)_____1. dustin800 (AOD)_____________1. codierose (AOD)
2. vykingsfan64 (DTD)_________2. jricart (HL)_________________2. thegreekdog (VM)
3. Gifton (GWTW)____________3. smasher_123 (CCD)__________3. plash.ricrem (DTD)
4. the.killing.44 (IB)__________4. nick_la_trique (SSHG)_______4. squishyg (MVM)
5. Juan_Bottom (DBC)________5. mwcc (TL)_________________5. Woodruff (SDF)
6. BGtheBrain (TL)___________6. I_AM_BOGEY (GP)___________6. WPBRJ (CCD)

5,000M RUN PRELIMINARY HEAT MATCHUPS (matchup winner):
__________HEAT ONE
HighlanderAttack - vykingsfan64
HighlanderAttack - Gifton
HighlanderAttack - the.killing.44
HighlanderAttack - Juan_Bottom
HighlanderAttack - BGtheBrain
vykingsfan64 - Gifton
vykingsfan64 - the.killing.44
vykingsfan64 - Juan_Bottom
vykingsfan64 - BGtheBrain
Gifton - the.killing.44
Gifton - Juan_Bottom
Gifton - BGtheBrain
the.killing.44 - Juan_Bottom
the.killing.44 - BGtheBrain
Juan_Bottom - BGtheBrain
__________HEAT TWO
dustin800 - jricart
dustin800 - smasher_123
dustin800 - nick_la_trique
dustin800 - mwcc
dustin800 - I_AM_BOGEY
jricart - smasher_123
jricart - nick_la_trique
jricart - mwcc
jricart - I_AM_BOGEY
smasher_123 - nick_la_trique
smasher_123 - mwcc
smasher_123 - I_AM_BOGEY
nick_la_trique - mwcc
nick_la_trique - I_AM_BOGEY
mwcc - I_AM_BOGEY
__________HEAT THREE
codierose - thegreekdog
codierose - plash.ricrem
codierose - squishyg
codierose - Woodruff
codierose - WPBRJ
thegreekdog - plash.ricrem
thegreekdog - squishyg
thegreekdog - Woodruff
thegreekdog - WPBRJ
plash.ricrem - squishyg
plash.ricrem - Woodruff
plash.ricrem - WPBRJ
squishyg - Woodruff
squishyg - WPBRJ
Woodruff - WPBRJ
Last edited by Woodruff on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:56 am, edited 48 times in total.

3,000m Steeplechase

Postby Woodruff on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:45 pm

3000m Steeplechase – Map is King of the Mountains (flat rate, chained, foggy). Put all runners into evenly-sized qualifying heats of as many as possible (up to eight). They’ll round-robin in single 1-vs-1 matches to get the records in each qualifying heat. Top two records in each heat are automatically in the Finals. If there are four or less qualifying heats, then the Finals will have 8 runners. If there are more than four qualifying heats, then the Finals will have 16 runners. To fill out either Finals format, the next-best overall winning percentages (not wins) will also make the Finals. In case of tie for the final spot(s), a quick round-robin of only those tied teams will take place to see who makes the Finals.

If there are more than two tied for best record in a heat or two or more tied for the second best record in a heat (with no tie for first, of course), all will advance. If this were to have been an 8-man Finals, this will cause it to follow the 16-man Finals format except that no “survival rounds” will be played). If this were to have been a 16-man Finals, then those tied records would eliminate one of the free “extra qualifying” slots in the Finals. If any priority between tied teams is necessary, then that priority will be determined by "record between those tied teams". If we should somehow end up with more than 16 in the finals due to tied records, the Finals will follow the format outlined except there would be no “non-automatic qualifier survival round” played. Rather, it would start with the 2nd-place elimination round.

Finals Resolution for 8-man Finals: The 8 qualifiers will be seeded into bracket play (by overall heat record) with a single 1-vs-1 match. Winners advance, but losers are not completely out yet. Winners will be playing for the top four placings while the losers will be playing for the 5th through 8th places.

Finals Resolution for 16-man Finals: The non-automatic qualifiers will play a single 1-vs-1 match to see who of them survives. If there is an odd number of them, then a random member with the best record will receive the bye. The surviving non-automatic qualifiers and the 2nd-place heat finishers will then play a single 1-vs-1 match to see who of them survives. Again, if there is an odd number, then a random member of the 2nd-place members with the best record will receive the bye. The surviving players among those will be placed with the 1st-place heat finishers into a bracket-style tournament with a winners bracket and losers bracket. If there happens to be an odd number of total runners alive at this point, the best records of the 1st-place qualifiers will receive any byes. The winners bracket will decide the top four places and the losers bracket will decide the bottom four places.

3,000M STEEPLECHASE PRELIMINARY HEATS (8-man finals qualifier):
1. Wendt100 (DTD) (4-1)______1. safariguy5 (CCD) (4-2)________1. whitestazn88 (IB) (3-2)
2. squishyg (MVM) (4-1)______2. BoganGod (SSHG) (2-4)_______2. sHo0t4u (DBC) (0-5)
3. Adow (HL) (3-2)___________3. mwcc (TL) (1-5)_____________3. MudPuppy (GWTW) (3-2)
4. mviola (SDF) (0-5)__________4. Woodruff (SDF) (2-4)________4. jpcloet (AOD) (1-4)
5. clapper011 (VM) (2-3)______5. dowian2 (DTD) (4-2)_________5. dupa (CCD) (4-1)
6. dustin800 (AOD) (2-3)______6. ViperOverLord (HL) (4-2)_____6. 4 U 2 NV (GP) (4-1)
____________________________7. lordhaha (GP) (4-2)
Last edited by Woodruff on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:04 pm, edited 40 times in total.

1,500m Run

1500m Run – Map is Midgard (escalating, adjacent, sunny). Put all runners into evenly-sized qualifying heats of as many as possible (up to eight). They’ll round-robin in single 1-vs-1 matches to get the records in each qualifying heat. Top two records in each heat are automatically in the Finals. If there are four or less qualifying heats, then the Finals will have 8 runners. If there are more than four qualifying heats, then the Finals will have 16 runners. To fill out either Finals format, the next-best overall winning percentages (not wins) will also make the Finals. In case of tie for the final spot(s), a quick round-robin of only those tied teams will take place to see who makes the Finals.

If there are more than two tied for best record in a heat or two or more tied for the second best record in a heat, all will advance. If this were to have been an 8-man Finals, this will cause it to follow the 16-man Finals format except that no “survival rounds” will be played). If this were to have been a 16-man Finals, then those tied records would eliminate one of the free “extra qualifying” slots in the Finals. If we should somehow end up with more than 16 in the finals due to tied records, the Finals will follow the format outlined except there would be no “non-automatic qualifier survival round” played. Rather, it would start with the 2nd-place elimination round.

Finals Resolution for 8-man Finals: The 8 qualifiers will be seeded into bracket play (by overall heat record) with a single 1-vs-1 match. Winners advance, but losers are not completely out yet. Winners will be playing for the top four placings while the loser will be playing for the 5th through 8th places.

1,500M RUN PRELIMINARY HEATS (current record, 16-man finals qualifier, 1st-place heat finishers):
1. kevlove102 (SSHG) 2-5______1. dowian2 (DTD) 3-3___________1. dendexter (AOD) 4-3
2. nagerous (VM) 4-3_________2. navyman2005 (SDF) 1-5________2. theTrueNorth (CCD) 3-4
3. 4 U 2 NV (GP) 2-5__________3. Serbia (IB) 4-2_______________3. Leehar (HL) 4-1
4. Greycloak (GWTW) 3-4_____4. ljex (MVM) 5-1_______________4. spurgistan (SDF) 3-1
5. mviola (SDF) 4-2___________5. murphy16 (AOD) 4-2__________5. Chewie1 (DBC) 3-2
6. Pearljamrox2 (CCD) 4-2_____6. stevieQ (GP) 3-3_____________6. amazzony (DTD) 4-3
7. olkok (HL) 2-2_____________7. Culs de Sac (TL) 1-5__________7. whitestazn88 (IB) 2-3
8. ender516 (MVM) 4-2_____________________________________8. thegreekdog (VM) 1-5
Last edited by Woodruff on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:32 pm, edited 31 times in total.

100m Dash

100m Dash – Map is Doodle Earth (no spoils, unlimited, sunny). Put all runners into evenly-sized qualifying heats of as many as possible (up to eight). They’ll round-robin in single 1-vs-1 matches to get the records in each qualifying heat. Top two records in each heat are automatically in the Finals. If there are four or less qualifying heats, then the Finals will have 8 runners. If there are more than four qualifying heats, then the Finals will have 16 runners. To fill out either Finals format, the next-best overall winning percentages (not wins) will also make the Finals. In case of tie for the final spot(s), a quick round-robin of only those tied teams will take place to see who makes the Finals.

If there are more than two tied for best record in a heat or two or more tied for the second best record in a heat, all will advance. If this were to have been an 8-man Finals, this will cause it to follow the 16-man Finals format except that no “survival rounds” will be played). If this were to have been a 16-man Finals, then those tied records would eliminate one of the free “extra qualifying” slots in the Finals. If we should somehow end up with more than 16 in the finals due to tied records, the Finals will follow the format outlined except there would be no “non-automatic qualifier survival round” played. Rather, it would start with the 2nd-place elimination round.

Finals Resolution for 8-man Finals: The 8 qualifiers will be seeded into bracket play (by overall heat record) with a single 1-vs-1 match. Winners advance, but losers are not completely out yet. Winners will be playing for the top four placings while the loser will be playing for the 5th through 8th places.

100M DASH PRELIMINARY HEATS (16-man finals qualifier, 1st-place heat finishers):
1. BGtheBrain (TL)___________1. clapper011 (VM)____________1. Leehar (HL)
2. Edgron (GP)_______________2. mviola (SDF)________________2. navyman2005 (SDF)
3. alaskanassassin (DTD)_______3. notyou2 (DBC)_____________3. thegreekdog (VM)
4. smasher_123 (CCD)_________4. Phr34ky (GWTW)___________4. I_AM_BOGEY (GP)
5. jricart (HL)_______________5. dupa (CCD)_________________5. queen_iris (SSHG)
6. whitestazn88 (IB)__________6. Wendt100 (DTD)____________6. Tammy DeLee (TL)
7. jghost7 (AOD)_____________7. Serbia (IB)__________________7. ender516 (MVM)
____________________________8. murphy16 (AOD)____________8. jwithington (DTD)
Last edited by Woodruff on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:17 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Pole Vault

Postby Woodruff on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Pole Vault – Map is Greater China (flat rate, chained, sunny). The bar is set at an opening height and players meet up in a series of randomly drawn 1-vs-1 showdowns. Winning a single battle will advance you to the next height and you will have no more attempts that round, but once you collect three missed pole vault attempts in total (not at each height), you are eliminated. Unlike in true track and field, missed attempts carry over to each new height.

A bye may take place in a round where only an odd number of pole vaulters are left. If that happens, that player will face an “at that height loser” in the next series of that "height", if any still exist. If no matches exist for the last “not advanced yet player” at a given height to play to progress to the next height, that player is automatically moved to the next height (no player may gain this bye twice in three rounds unless it is unavoidable for some reason).

Placing: The last player standing wins the event, with the second-to-last standing taking second and so on through eighth place. In the case of a tie, I will count the number of wins each has and if still tied, then they will share that placing and the points divided between them as stated in the opening rules post.

POLE VAULT ENTRANTS AND THEIR LAST HEIGHT SUCCESSFULLY VAULTED:
spurgistan (SDF)
Guderian09 (SDF)
MudPuppy (GWTW)
Gold Knight (AOD)
dendexter (AOD)
Pearljamrox2 (CCD)
dowian2 (DTD)
alaskanassassin (DTD)
amazzony (DTD)
Juan_Bottom (DBC)
I_AM_BOGEY (GP)
stevieQ (GP)
Culs de Sac (TL)
Tammy DeLee (TL)
BGtheBrain (TL)
nagerous (VM)
Adow (HL)
Leehar (HL)
mpjh (MVM)
BigBallinStalin (IB)
Crash_22 (SSHG)
Last edited by Woodruff on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:24 am, edited 9 times in total.

Discus

Postby Woodruff on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Discus – Map is WWII Ardennes (escalating, unlimited, sunny). Put all throwers into evenly-sized qualifying groups of as many as possible (up to eight).

Each participant will get three discus throw attempts, with each throw attempt taking place on the WWII Ardennes map.

For each throw attempt, a player will receive distance as follows:
Win the map: 30 feet
For eliminating another player: 9 feet
For every round survived (except the map winner): 4.5 inches
Map winner does not receive the “per round” bonus because I don’t want to encourage stall tactics and he should have enough distance to clear simply by winning the map.

Only the longest distance for each player is used (they are not totaled) to determine the 8 who make the Finals.

Those 8 in the Finals will follow the identical procedure of the preliminary rounds again, with the best throw of each player in those Finals used to determine the final placement.

DISCUS FINALS PARTICIPANTS AND THEIR BEST THROWS:
1. MrBenn (VM) 4' 10.5"
2. shaneback (HL) 4' 10.5"
3. jghost7 (AOD) 4' 10.5"
4. the.killing.44 (IB) 22' 6"
5. sherkaner (GP) 93' 0"
6. Squirly (GWTW) 84' 0"
7. Chewie1 (DBC) 4' 10.5"
8. pearljamrox2 (CCD) 4' 6"
Last edited by Woodruff on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:17 pm, edited 26 times in total.

Long Jump

Postby Woodruff on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Long Jump – Map is Age of Realms 2 (flat rate, chained, sunny). Put all jumpers into evenly-sized qualifying groups of as many as possible (up to six).

Each participant will get three jump attempts, with each attempt taking place on the Age of Realms 2 map.

For each jump attempt, a player will receive distance as follows:
Win the map: 5 feet
For eliminating another player: 1.5 feet
For every round survived (except the map winner): .5 inches
Map winner does not receive the “per round” bonus because I don’t want to encourage stall tactics and he should have enough distance to clear simply by winning the map.

Only the longest distance for each player is used (they are not totaled) to determine the 6 who make the Finals. The two who have the 7th and 8th longest distances will finish in 7th and 8th place for the event, respectively.

Those 6 in the Finals will follow the identical procedure of the preliminary rounds again, with the best jump of each player in those Finals used to determine the final placement.

LONG JUMP PRELIMINARY HEATS (finals qualifiers):
1. alaskanassassin (DTD)______1. safariguy5 (CCD)______________1. HighlanderAttack (HL)
2. FrancisBoyle (SSHG)_______2. JPcelticfc (SDF)______________2. TheForgivenOne (VM)
3. nemrehs1 (DBC)___________3. codierose (AOD)_____________3. jwithington (DTD)
4. dustin800 (AOD)___________4. MudPuppy (GWTW)__________4. Guderian09 (SDF)
5. Evil Semp (MVM)__________5. ManBungalow (IB)____________5. Squirly (GWTW)
6. stevieQ (GP)______________6. CrashAWC (TL)_______________6. BGtheBrain (TL)
Last edited by Woodruff on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:18 pm, edited 16 times in total.

400m Hurdles

Postby Woodruff on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:47 pm

400m Hurdles – Map is City Mogul (flat rate, unlimited, foggy). Put all runners into evenly-sized qualifying heats of as many as possible (up to eight).

If the game is won by objective (someone holds the CC Manor and the Mall) with more than two players left alive, then Finals qualification will be based on how many armies each surviving player other than the winner (who obviously qualifies) was able to deploy on their very last turn NOT COUNTING any cards that were turned in during that turn (the more armies deployed gets the Finals qualifications). That will also be the determining factor for deciding "placing" in the Finals under those circumstances.

400M HURDLES PRELIMINARY HEATS (finals qualifiers):
1. ZionT (SDF)____________________________________1. murphy16 (AOD)
2. phantomzero (GP)______________________________2. b00060 (SDF)
3. shoop76 (HL)___________________________________3. nemrehs1 (DBC)
4. ManBungalow (IB)______________________________4. hotfire (CCD)
5. MudPuppy (GWTW)_____________________________5. Genoke (SSHG)
6. flexmaster33 (DTD)______________________________6. Evil Semp (MVM)
7. Tupence (MVM)________________________________7. Squirly (GWTW)
8. SirSebstar (VM)_________________________________8. CrashAWC (TL)
Last edited by Woodruff on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 15 times in total.

200m Dash

Postby Woodruff on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:48 pm

200m Dash – Map is Waterloo (flat rate, unlimited, sunny). Put all runners into evenly-sized qualifying heats of as many as possible (up to eight).

200M DASH PRELIMINARY HEATS (finals qualifiers):
Heat 1:_________________Heat 2:_______________________Heat 3:
1. Gold Knight (AOD)_____1. Risky_Stud (GWTW)_________1. Greycloak (GWTW)
2. WPBRJ (CCD)__________2. nick_la_trique (SSHG)_______2. flexmaster33 (DTD)
3. nesterdude (GWTW)___3. Wendt100 (DTD)____________3. lisbon101 (GWTW)
4. nemrehs1 (DBC)_______4. BigBallinStalin (IB)___________4. Baron Von PWN (SDF)
5. thegreekdog (VM)_____5. jpcloet (AOD)______________5. CrashAWC (TL)
6. hmsps (GP)____________6. HighlanderAttack (HL)______6. 4 U 2 NV (GP)
_____________________________________________________7. Evil Semp (MVM)
Last edited by Woodruff on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:07 am, edited 13 times in total.

High Jump

High Jump – Map is High Seas (no spoils, chained, foggy). The bar is set at an opening height and players meet up in a series of randomly drawn 1-vs-1 showdowns. Winning a single battle will advance you to the next height and you will have no more attempts that round, but once you collect three missed jump attempts in total (not at each height), you are eliminated. Unlike in true track and field, missed attempts carry over to each new height.

A bye may take place in a round where only an odd number of jumpers are left. If that happens, that player will face an “at that height loser” in the next series of that "height", if any still exist. If no matches exist for the last “not advanced yet player” at a given height to play to progress to the next height, that player is automatically moved to the next height (no player may gain this bye twice in three rounds unless it is unavoidable for some reason).

Placing: The last player standing wins the event, with the second-to-last standing taking second and so on through eighth place. In the case of a tie, I will count the number of wins each has and if still tied, then they will share that placing and the points divided between them as stated in the opening rules post.

HIGH JUMP ENTRANTS AND THEIR LAST HEIGHT SUCCESSFULLY JUMPED:
spurgistan (SDF)
Guderian09 (SDF)
MudPuppy (GWTW)
chiefsfan4ever (AOD)
dendexter (AOD)
theTrueNorth (CCD)
dupa (CCD)
dowian2 (DTD)
DukeHazzard (DBC)
lordhaha (GP)
Edgron (GP)
ralphcptc (HL)
nagerous (VM)
Adow (HL)
shaneback (HL)
squishyg (MVM)
Tupence (MVM)
BigBallinStalin (IB)
FrancisBoyle (SSHG)
Last edited by Woodruff on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:22 am, edited 9 times in total.

Hammer Throw

Hammer Throw – Map is Feudal War (flat rate, chained, sunny). Put all throwers into evenly-sized qualifying groups of as many as possible (up to six).

Each participant will get three hammer throw attempts, with each throw attempt taking place on the Feudal War map.

Win the map: 20 feet
For eliminating another player: 6 feet
For every round survived (except the map winner): 3 inches

Only the longest distance for each player is used (they are not totaled) to determine the 6 who make the Finals. The participants who finish with the 7th and 8th highest throws will place as 7th and 8th for this event, respectively.

Those 6 in the Finals will follow the identical procedure of the preliminary rounds again, with the best throw of each player in those Finals used to determine the final placement.

HAMMER THROW PRELIMINARY HEATS (finals qualifiers):
Heat 1:_________________Heat 2:_______________________Heat 3:________________Heat 4:
1. Greycloak (GWTW)_____1. Mustapha Mond (TL)________1. nemrehs1 (DBC)_______1. Army of GOD (IB)
2. BoganGod (SSHG)______2. JPcelticfc (SDF)____________2. Leehar (HL)__________2. Riazor (GWTW)
3. dustin800 (AOD)_______3. Phr34ky (GWTW)____________3. hmsps (GP)___________3. codierose (AOD)
4. Tupence (MVM)_______4. phantomzero (GP)__________4. plash.ricrem (DTD)____4. shaneback (HL)
5. flexmaster33 (DTD)_____5. TheForgivenOne (VM)_______5. hotfire (CCD)_________5. SirSebstar (VM)
6. Tammy DeLee (TL)_____6. talia-thomas (CCD)___________6. Gifton (GWTW)
Last edited by Woodruff on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:43 pm, edited 27 times in total.

100m Hurdles

Postby Woodruff on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:49 pm

100m Hurdles – Map is Oasis (escalating, unlimited, sunny). Put all runners into evenly-sized qualifying heats of as many as possible (up to eight).

If the game is won by objective (someone holds the Grand Oasis) with more than two players left alive, then Finals qualification will be based on how many armies each surviving player other than the winner (who obviously qualifies) was able to deploy on their very last turn NOT COUNTING any cards that were turned in during that turn (the more armies deployed gets the Finals qualifications). That will also be the determining factor for deciding "placing" in the Finals under those circumstances.

100M HURDLES PRELIMINARY HEATS (finals qualifiers):
1. Squirly (GWTW)___________1. olkok (HL)__________________1. chiefsfan4ever (AOD)
2. alaskanassassin (DTD)______2. nesterdude (GWTW)_________2. navyman2005 (SDF)
3. MrBenn (VM)_____________3. ZionT (SDF)_________________3. ender516 (MVM)
4. ViperOverLord (HL)________4. sHo0t4u (DBC)______________4. kevlove102 (SSHG)
5. theTrueNorth (CCD)_______5. Mustapha Mond (TL)________5. Riazor (GWTW)
6. whitestazn88 (IB)__________6. Pearljamrox2 (CCD)__________6. amazzony (DTD)
7. hmsps (GP)_______________7. jwithington (DTD)___________7. phantomzero (GP)
Last edited by Woodruff on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 13 times in total.

800m Run

Postby Woodruff on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:49 pm

800m Run – Map is Seige! (escalating, chained, sunny). Put all runners into evenly-sized qualifying heats of as many as possible (up to eight).

800M RUN PRELIMINARY HEATS (finals qualifiers):
1. dendexter (AOD)__________1. lordhaha (GP)______________1. Tupence (MVM)
2. Juan_Bottom (DBC)________2. Crash_22 (SSHG)____________2. sherkaner (GP)
3. dowian2 (DTD)____________3. lisbon101 (GWTW)___________3. plash.ricrem (DTD)
4. TheForgivenOne (VM)_____4. ZionT (SDF)_________________4. chiefsfan4ever (AOD)
5. spurgistan (SDF)___________5. nesterdude (GWTW)_________5. dupa (CCD)
6. ralphcptc (TL)____________6. talia-thomas (CCD)___________6. shaneback (HL)
7. safariguy5 (CCD)__________7. whitestazn88 (IB)_____________7. Gifton (GWTW)
8. Risky_Stud (GWTW)_______8. olkok (HL)
Last edited by Woodruff on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:10 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Triple Jump

Postby Woodruff on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Triple Jump – The three maps are Age of Merchants, Conquer Man and World 2.1 (all escalating, unlimited, sunny) – Put all jumpers into evenly-sized qualifying groups of as many as possible (up to eight).

Each participant will get three jump attempts, with each jump attempt being a combination of results taking place on each of the three different maps in play. To explain this better - each player will play all three maps for "Jump #1", then play all three maps again for "Jump #2" and finally all three maps again for "Jump #3". Each of the "attempts" will have the three map results added together, so that you can see which of the three go together for scoring purposes.

For each jump attempt, a player will receive distance as follows:
Win the map: 18 feet
For eliminating another player: 4 feet
For every round survived (except the map winner): 1.5 inches

Only the longest total distance (of the three combined jumps) for each player is used (all nine are not totaled, only the three from each set) to determine the 8 who make the Finals.

Those 8 in the Finals will follow the identical procedure of the preliminary rounds again, with the best jump of each player in those Finals used to determine the final placement.

TRIPLE JUMP PRELIMINARY HEATS (finals qualifiers):
1. queen_iris (SSHG)_________1. squishyg (MVM)______________1. navyman2005 (SDF)
2. vykingsfan64 (DTD)________2. Woodruff (SDF)_______________2. Phr34ky (GWTW)
3. sherkaner (GP)___________3. nemrehs1 (DBC)______________3. plash.ricrem (DTD)
4. the.killing.44 (IB)_________4. Greycloak (GWTW)___________4. Mustapha Mond (TL)
5. jricart (HL)______________5. jpcloet (AOD)________________5. nesterdude (GWTW)
6. Riazor (GWTW)___________6. shoop76 (HL)_________________6. 4 U 2 NV (GP)
7. ralphcptc (TL)___________7. MrBenn (VM)_________________7. ender516 (MVM)
Last edited by Woodruff on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:54 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Shot Put

Shot Put – Map is New World (escalating, unlimited, sunny). Put all shot putters into evenly-sized qualifying groups of as many as possible (up to eight).

Each participant will get three shot put attempts, with each attempt taking place on the New World map.

For each shot put attempt, a player will receive distance as follows:
Win the map: 10 feet
For eliminating another player: 3 feet
For every round survived (except the map winner): 1.5 inches

Only the longest distance for each player is used (they are not totaled) to determine the 8 who make the Finals.

Those 8 in the Finals will follow the identical procedure of the preliminary rounds again, with the best shot put distance of each player in those Finals used to determine the final placement.

SHOT PUT FINALS (best throw distance after 1 attempt):
1. hotfire (CCD) 0' 9"
2. chiefsfan4ever (AOD) 7' 4.5"
3. notyou2 (DBC) 19' 0"
4. ViperOverLord (HL) 3' 9"
5. WPBRJ (CCD) 0' 6"
6. TheForgivenOne (VM) 3' 10.5"
7. b00060 (SDF) 0' 3"
8. ralphcptc (TL) 1' 0"

SHOT PUT PRELIMINARY HEATS (finals qualifiers):
Heat 1:________________________Heat 2:_______________________Heat 3:
1. Squirly (GWTW) 0' 10.5"________1. ViperOverLord (HL) 16' 0"_____1. codierose (AOD) 1' 0"
2. Mustapha Mond (TL) 0' 6"______2. Phr34ky (GWTW) 7' 1.5"_______2. HighlanderAttack (HL) 7' 10.5"
3. hotfire (CCD) 19' 0"____________3. ManBungalow (IB) 0' 10.5"_____3. alaskanassassin (DTD) 10' 6"
4. phantomzero (GP) 1' 7.5"_______4. ljex (MVM) 3' 7.5"____________4. TheForgivenOne (VM) 19' 0"
5. chiefsfan4ever (AOD) 19' 0"_____5. I_AM_BOGEY (GP) 3' 10.5"_____5. ralphcptc (TL) 13' 0"
6. notyou2 (DBC) 22' 0"___________6. Gifton (GWTW) 4' 6"__________6. Riazor (GWTW) 7' 3"
7. flexmaster33 (DTD) 10' 9"_______7. Crash_22 (SSHG) 10' 6"________7. b00060 (SDF) 16' 0"
________________________________8. WPBRJ (CCD) 25' 0"
Last edited by Woodruff on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:57 pm, edited 27 times in total.

Javelin

Javelin – Map is Mongol Empire (flat rate, unlimited, sunny). Put all throwers into evenly-sized qualifying groups of as many as possible (up to eight).

Each participant will get three javelin throw attempts, with each throw attempt taking place on the Mongol Empire map.

Win the map: 40 feet
For eliminating another player: 12 feet
For every round survived (except the map winner): 6 inches

Those 8 in the Finals will follow the identical procedure of the preliminary rounds again, with the best throw of each player in those Finals used to determine the final placement.

JAVELIN PRELIMINARY HEATS (16-man finals qualifier, 1st-place heat finishers):
1. Guderian09 (SDF)_________1. Army of GOD (IB)____________1. nagerous (VM)
2. smasher_123 (CCD)________2. talia-thomas (CCD)___________2. ljex (MVM)
3. Risky_Stud (GWTW)_______3. Gifton (GWTW)______________3. spurgistan (SDF)
4. Serbia (IB)_______________4. Arama86n (SSHG)____________4. safariguy5 (CCD)
5. sherkaner (GP)___________5. flexmaster33 (DTD)__________5. murphy16 (AOD)
6. dendexter (AOD)_________6. HighlanderAttack (HL)_______6. Tammy DeLee (TL)
7. vykingsfan64 (DTD)________7. lisbon101 (GWTW)___________7. Juan_Bottom (DBC)
___________________________8. mviola (SDF)_________________8. Riazor (GWTW)
Last edited by Woodruff on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:32 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Woodruff's Team Placeholder

Postby Woodruff on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Last edited by Woodruff on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:36 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Re: The Track Meet (seeking teams)

Postby HighlanderAttack on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:21 am

holy crap batman--a lot of work put into this already--I will get a team together an post--I like how you put me second behind you in your example :(
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack

Next

Return to Abandoned