[GL] Game Log 2.0

This forum is a storehouse for all Finalized Suggestions to be periodically reviewed during Feature Updates.

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: FOW alteration

Postby greenoaks on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:01 am

Woodruff wrote:
jefjef wrote:The mystery is part of FOG. You don't want mystery than play sunny games.


Sure, but there's "mystery"...and then there's "silly and illogical". The current implementation is "silly and illogical" because it doesn't make any sense that an army would have no idea at all who attacked them or, even more likely, what direction they were attacked from.

try to understand it with your human side
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks
 
Posts: 9997
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:47 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Re: FOW alteration

Postby jefjef on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:08 am

Woodruff wrote:
jefjef wrote:The mystery is part of FOG. You don't want mystery than play sunny games.


Sure, but there's "mystery"...and then there's "silly and illogical". The current implementation is "silly and illogical" because it doesn't make any sense that an army would have no idea at all who attacked them or, even more likely, what direction they were attacked from.


The whole art of war consists of guessing at what is on the other side of the hill.
- Duke of Wellington
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: FOW alteration

Postby Woodruff on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:57 am

jefjef wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
jefjef wrote:The mystery is part of FOG. You don't want mystery than play sunny games.


Sure, but there's "mystery"...and then there's "silly and illogical". The current implementation is "silly and illogical" because it doesn't make any sense that an army would have no idea at all who attacked them or, even more likely, what direction they were attacked from.


The whole art of war consists of guessing at what is on the other side of the hill.
- Duke of Wellington


An army (ANY army) that consistently uses this as their plan cannot possibly avoid utter defeat.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff
 
Posts: 4964
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: FOW alteration

Postby jefjef on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:13 pm

Woodruff wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
jefjef wrote:The mystery is part of FOG. You don't want mystery than play sunny games.


Sure, but there's "mystery"...and then there's "silly and illogical". The current implementation is "silly and illogical" because it doesn't make any sense that an army would have no idea at all who attacked them or, even more likely, what direction they were attacked from.


The whole art of war consists of guessing at what is on the other side of the hill.
- Duke of Wellington


An army (ANY army) that consistently uses this as their plan cannot possibly avoid utter defeat.


No true. Custer guessed wrong once. Stonewall guessed right many times. FOG of war. If ya can't handle it play sunny.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: FOW alteration

Postby Crazyirishman on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:23 pm

If you know FOW then you'll be able to tell where your enemies have attacked you from a lot of the time if you pay close attention to the log.
User avatar
Captain Crazyirishman
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: FOW alteration

Postby Woodruff on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:If you know FOW then you'll be able to tell where your enemies have attacked you from a lot of the time if you pay close attention to the log.


Perhaps if you have a perfect memory or take snapshots of your games each turn you play. Otherwise...no, it isn't possible to tell from paying close attention to the log.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff
 
Posts: 4964
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: FOW alteration

Postby Woodruff on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:59 pm

jefjef wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
jefjef wrote:The mystery is part of FOG. You don't want mystery than play sunny games.


Sure, but there's "mystery"...and then there's "silly and illogical". The current implementation is "silly and illogical" because it doesn't make any sense that an army would have no idea at all who attacked them or, even more likely, what direction they were attacked from.


The whole art of war consists of guessing at what is on the other side of the hill.
- Duke of Wellington


An army (ANY army) that consistently uses this as their plan cannot possibly avoid utter defeat.


No true. Custer guessed wrong once. Stonewall guessed right many times. FOG of war. If ya can't handle it play sunny.


Said like a true pretend-strategist.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff
 
Posts: 4964
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: FOW alteration

Postby jefjef on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:05 pm

25% wrote:Said like a true pretend-strategist.


But any way. No reduction to fog is necessary. It works well as it is intended.

Personally I'd like to see even more fog as far as the game log is concerned.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: FOW alteration

Postby Queen_Herpes on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:10 pm

I agree with fejfej. The more fog, the better.
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102006

This link is the best way to make new players feel welcome...

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102006
User avatar
Lieutenant Queen_Herpes
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Right Here. Look into my eyes.
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

More info in the Game Log please

Postby scotchleaf on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:01 pm

This was probably requested before, but why not have:

"Player X attacked Player Y in Siam from Indonesia with 30 armies. X lost 20, defeated Y's 10 armies..."

instead all we get is
"Choswolf assaulted Danzig from Herzogtum Preußen and conquered it from Scotchleaf" - at least when it is your own place that was attacked you should know what the # of attackers and Defenders was.

It kinda is a bummer when you have 30 armies somewhere, and Poof, they just disappear, and you dont know if they were defeated by a hoard or just by 10 lucky guys.
Corporal scotchleaf
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:10 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: More info in the Game Log please

Postby Mr_Adams on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:55 pm

I like this. you can see these things in an rt or speed, but that element is missing in the standard game that makes up 90% of CC.
I am voting Republican now. The Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth -Monica Lewinski
User avatar
Lieutenant Mr_Adams
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:33 pm
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: More info in the Game Log please

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:24 am

Suggested before. I'll merge it in a bit.
Merged
Image
User avatar
Sergeant TheForgivenOne
 
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)
General Contribution (11)

Bonuses in game log

Postby Super Nova on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Concise description:
  • Have the game chat record when players lose or gain bonuses.

Specifics/Details:
  • Say in classic someone took Australia, and the last place in Australia they took was Perth. The game log would read something like this:

    "Super Nova conquered Perth and advanced two troops.
    Super Nova gained continental bonus of two troops from Australia."

    When a player loses a bonus, the game chat would read something like this:
    Cookconquered Jakarta and advanced one troops.
    Super Nova lost two troop continental bonus from Australia.

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • Although for a map such as classic this would not really be necessary, on more complicated maps it would save people the trouble of trying to figure out where on earth the bonus that is going to give the opposing player a ton of troops is. I know on my current game on Waterloo I find myself constantly trying to figure out what bonuses the opposing players do or don't have, so that I can deploy accordingly.
User avatar
Private 1st Class Super Nova
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:13 am
Location: Light years away
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Bonuses in game log

Postby MaTaMa on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:04 pm

I think it is a great idea, but when you play a game with fog of war then it would remove the fun.
Corporal 1st Class MaTaMa
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:56 am
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Game Log 2.0

Postby Queen_Herpes on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:11 am

Is this original suggestion simply to add a game log? Or is it about increasing the definitions within the game log? I think more definition is better, but can the system track the number of armies? Should this one be merged with the suggs about the game log in fog? Seems like they talk about basically the same thing. I support both: more definition in the game log overall, additional information in the fog log (no more "assaulted ? from ?".)
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102006

This link is the best way to make new players feel welcome...

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102006
User avatar
Lieutenant Queen_Herpes
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Right Here. Look into my eyes.
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Game Log 2.0

Postby blakebowling on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:42 am

Queen_Herpes wrote:Is this original suggestion simply to add a game log? Or is it about increasing the definitions within the game log? I think more definition is better, but can the system track the number of armies? Should this one be merged with the suggs about the game log in fog? Seems like they talk about basically the same thing. I support both: more definition in the game log overall, additional information in the fog log (no more "assaulted ? from ?".)

This suggestion is about a complete reworking of the game log system. Everything to do with logging should be re-coded from scratch.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5028
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: Game Log 2.0

Postby Queen_Herpes on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:44 am

blakebowling wrote:
Queen_Herpes wrote:Is this original suggestion simply to add a game log? Or is it about increasing the definitions within the game log? I think more definition is better, but can the system track the number of armies? Should this one be merged with the suggs about the game log in fog? Seems like they talk about basically the same thing. I support both: more definition in the game log overall, additional information in the fog log (no more "assaulted ? from ?".)

This suggestion is about a complete reworking of the game log system. Everything to do with logging should be re-coded from scratch.


And be replaced with...
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102006

This link is the best way to make new players feel welcome...

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102006
User avatar
Lieutenant Queen_Herpes
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Right Here. Look into my eyes.
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Game Log 2.0

Postby blakebowling on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:50 am

Queen_Herpes wrote:
blakebowling wrote:
Queen_Herpes wrote:Is this original suggestion simply to add a game log? Or is it about increasing the definitions within the game log? I think more definition is better, but can the system track the number of armies? Should this one be merged with the suggs about the game log in fog? Seems like they talk about basically the same thing. I support both: more definition in the game log overall, additional information in the fog log (no more "assaulted ? from ?".)

This suggestion is about a complete reworking of the game log system. Everything to do with logging should be re-coded from scratch.


And be replaced with...

A new system. Everything that you want to see in the new log should be in this thread.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5028
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: Bonuses in game log

Postby Super Nova on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:54 am

MaTaMa wrote:I think it is a great idea, but when you play a game with fog of war then it would remove the fun.


Well, in fog of war, the game log says whether people are getting bonuses or not, but it says it when they actually get the troops. For this suggestion, the names of territories would be ????????, and so would the amount of troops.

Admittedly, this suggestion would change some of the dynamics of Fog of War; people would be able to see when someone has a bonus or not, but this wouldn't really matter for most of the time, since people would not be able to tell which bonuses other people have; only that they have one, which can fairly easily be determined anyway.
User avatar
Private 1st Class Super Nova
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:13 am
Location: Light years away
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Game Log 2.0

Postby Queen_Herpes on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:04 am

got it. I'd like to see the foggy changes put into game log 2.0 as mentioned in a different thread. Perhaps merge?
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102006

This link is the best way to make new players feel welcome...

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102006
User avatar
Lieutenant Queen_Herpes
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Right Here. Look into my eyes.
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Game Log 2.0

Postby blakebowling on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:09 am

Queen_Herpes wrote:got it. I'd like to see the foggy changes put into game log 2.0 as mentioned in a different thread. Perhaps merge?

if you can link me to the thread I'll be happy to merge it.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5028
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: Game Log 2.0

Postby Super Nova on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:22 am

It looks like a lot of threads have been merged to this one; could someone come up with a summary of all the current ideas to modify the game log?
User avatar
Private 1st Class Super Nova
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:13 am
Location: Light years away
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Game Log 2.0

Postby blakebowling on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:24 am

Super Nova wrote:It looks like a lot of threads have been merged to this one; could someone come up with a summary of all the current ideas to modify the game log?

If someone were willing to do this, I will edit it into the first post.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5028
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: Game Log 2.0

Postby Queen_Herpes on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:27 am

Here is one...I will try to find others later tonight:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=127529
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102006

This link is the best way to make new players feel welcome...

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102006
User avatar
Lieutenant Queen_Herpes
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Right Here. Look into my eyes.
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Game Log 2.0

Postby blakebowling on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Queen_Herpes wrote:Here is one...I will try to find others later tonight:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=127529

Merged
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5028
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

PreviousNext

Return to Submitted Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login