Conquer Club

New Tournament Directors

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

New Tournament Directors

Postby Night Strike on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:19 pm

It's time for some expansion in the Tournament Director Team. Please take a moment to meet and greet our new Directors.

New Director: DJ Teflon

DJ Teflon has been the most prominent organizer of speed tournaments thus far on the site. We have tapped his love of speed tournaments to make him our go-to Director for anything speedy. With his experience, he has already put together plans for assisting new speed organizers and running speed tournament leagues. We hope that Speed Tournaments will become a popular new area for CC Tournaments, and we're glad to have DJ Teflon on board.

New Director: danryan

Over the past year, Lindax has done an excellent job revamping our Abandoned and Rescued Tournaments Policies and Procedures. Because of his dedicated work, we are now seeing many more tournaments being rescued instead of abandoned, but we're also making sure organizers who don't complete their tournaments are still being cited, even when someone else finishes the tournament. By his own admission, his success at improving the system has made it too large for one person to handle. So enters danryan. He is joining the team to assist Lindax with Abandoned and Rescued Tournaments.

Tournament Organizers Usergroup

After some changes made just over a year ago, the Tournament Organizers Usergroup has had leader elections every 6 months. amazzony has been the group leader for the past year, but she decided not to run for a third term. jrh_cardinal has been selected as the new group leader. Although not a Tournament Director Position, the Tournament Organizer Usergroup Leader is the go-to person for any help you may need as an organizer. If you are not a member of this group and wish to be, please contact jrh_cardinal to inquire about membership.

Many thanks to each of you for volunteering your time to make CC Tournaments even better. =D>

~Night Strike, Head Tournament Director
Major Night Strike

Re: New Tournament Directors

Postby AgentofChaos2008 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Nice I've been in Teflons tourneys before and they're really well organized. BTW Teflon I haven't been able to do any recent ones due to other commitments but keep letting me know when more come along.
Cadet AgentofChaos2008

Postby amazzony on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:04 am

Teflon and Dan, 2 great additions to the team, congrats! =D>

cardinal, I'm sure you'll do well in my pink high-heeled shoes :lol: Congrats to you also!
"Thou shalt accept thy dice rolls as the will of the Gods" (Church of Gaming)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
Lieutenant amazzony

Postby Kinnison on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Congratulations to the three of you! Good Luck with your new responsibilities!
Currently Running Tourneys: -none-
Tourney Winner: "You're Eliminated" III; Keep It Simple Quads - Team Generation One
Lieutenant Kinnison

Postby Leehar on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:29 am

Congrats to you guys, seeing you in your new exciting colours sure will be nice ;)
show
Colonel Leehar

Return to Tournament Archives