Conquer Club

DYNASTY {17} vs Left4Dead {23} of 40 FINAL

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

DYNASTY {17} vs Left4Dead {23} of 40 FINAL

Postby WPBRJ on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:57 pm

DYNASTY & Left4Dead

Have agreed upon a

40 games 12 doubles, 14 trips, 14 quads

Round 1 - 7 Games split in half for each clan
6-Doubles / 8-Quads

Round 2 - 7 Games split in half for each clan
14-Trips

Round 3 - 6 games split in half for each clan
6-Doubles / 6-Quads

Clan War Privilege Contacts:
DYNASTY - WPBRJ
L4D - poptartpsycho18

show: Terms and Conditions

show: DYNASTY Home Games

show: Left4Dead Home Games
Last edited by WPBRJ on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:49 am, edited 32 times in total.
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Re: DYNASTY{0} vs Left4Dead{0} of 40(starting soon)

Postby lurkerleader on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:44 pm

The final touches are awaiting to be finalized - round starting times and distribution of games...

Best of luck to L4D, looking forward to some good games with all of you. :D

On a side note, do all of you guys play that game?
Highest score: 2644
Highest rank: 193
July 24, 2010
Major lurkerleader

Postby hotfire on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Conditions finalized...round 1 to be exchanged on 10-10-10....good luck to all participants :!:
Colonel hotfire

Postby ga7 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:39 am

Good luck everyone!
No it might rather be a minority that plays it lurkerleader, but I'm pretty sure we all like zombies (then again who doesn't?) :D
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby lurkerleader on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:08 pm

So you guys are zombie hunters? I never actually played the game :P Just seen someone playing online for a little bit back when it first came out, but was more waiting on the person to leave so I wasn't paying attention...

As a zombie reference for you don't forget this rule:

Rule 18: Limber Up

Hope you guys are ready! :D
July 24, 2010
Major lurkerleader

Postby banana_hammocks on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:40 pm

lurkerleader wrote:
On a side note, do all of you guys play that game?

Never played it or even know what it is about, except for from the signatures, I assume that it is about zombies!

Looking forward to the challenge!

Organizer of Quick and Simple Tournament 1,2,3, Friends Close, Enemies Closer Tournament 1+2, CCC Tournament,All Holds Bar
Captain banana_hammocks

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Double Tap! Bring it on L4D. I got my shotgun and chainsaw ready.
Captain safariguy5

Postby hotfire on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:26 pm

ive got my autobot mask and lawn darts ready....

yes i know the game
Colonel hotfire

Postby Johnny Rico on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:13 am

lurkerleader wrote:On a side note, do all of you guys play that game?

I actually do have it for Xbox 360, don't play it too much anymore though. Reach takes up most of my console time.

Oh, and don't forget Rule #1, Cardio! Good luck in the challenge Dynasty.
Major Johnny Rico

Re: DYNASTY{0} vs Left4Dead{0} of 40 (Round 1)

Postby WPBRJ on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:56 pm

gl dead boys
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Re: DYNASTY{0} vs Left4Dead{0} of 40 (Round 1)

Postby safariguy5 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:12 pm

Game 7776592 First blood for Dynasty.
Captain safariguy5

Re: DYNASTY {1} vs Left4Dead {0} of 40 (Round 1)

Postby lurkerleader on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:32 am

Looks like it will shortly be a 2 to 2 tie :D

Will be around to help this get updated tomorrow night.
July 24, 2010
Major lurkerleader

Postby TheMissionary on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:43 am

good luck to both teams, should be a close battle.
Lieutenant TheMissionary

Postby Qwert on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:48 am

i predict first round score 7-7
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Drew483 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:14 pm

quad win for Left4Dead

Game 7776653
Sergeant 1st Class Drew483

Postby banana_hammocks on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:20 pm

currently L4D 5 - 3 DYNASTY

Organizer of Quick and Simple Tournament 1,2,3, Friends Close, Enemies Closer Tournament 1+2, CCC Tournament,All Holds Bar
Captain banana_hammocks

Re: DYNASTY {5} vs Left4Dead {6} of 40 (Round 1)

Postby poptartpsycho18 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Since DYNASTY hasn't joined the games sent to them by the time decided, those 7 games will be forfeited. I contacted hotfire about 3x and your side was supposed to be in by Sunday. I'm sure if it were our side you'd have no hesitation on declaring those as yours.
Corporal poptartpsycho18

Re: DYNASTY {5} vs Left4Dead {6+7} of 40 (Round 1)

Postby Qwert on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:00 pm

i think that in title need to write -Dynasty{5} vs Left4Dead {13}
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby WPBRJ on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:03 pm

poptartpsycho18 wrote:Since DYNASTY hasn't joined the games sent to them by the time decided, those 7 games will be forfeited. I contacted hotfire about 3x and your side was supposed to be in by Sunday. I'm sure if it were our side you'd have no hesitation on declaring those as yours.

Hmmmmm

While I am sure you are an honorable player, this post shows very little honor and or class. While obviously there was a problem on our side since no games were joined and then to make it public is really rubbing our faces in it now isn’t it! I will not sit here and cry over spilled milk and it is your right to enforce the rules like you see fit if there broke and yes the bottom line is we dint join in time.

Please do not tell us what we would do if it would have happened to us because you are dead wrong!! DYNASTY would not have not enforced this rule conman sense would tell any one that there is a problem when not even one player joined and no one answered a pm or even opened one till Monday afternoon. We might have enforced the rule on 1 or 2 games if they were not joined but never a whole round! Dynasty would not want to win a war by default that shows very little on how good a clan is and for you to say that we would have enforced the rule says that you don’t think very highly of us and that is a shame!

Good luck in your games you’re welcome on the free 7 I sure hope for your sake this war is not close because if it is every one will agree that we are the better clan and the only reason you won is because of a 7 game forfeit rule.
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby poptartpsycho18 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:14 pm

That post isn't dishonorable, and yours to reeks of whining. That post is after waiting days and days for any movement on your part and then giving you an extra 2 days to join while repeatedly contacting you. If you want to know what happened just ask your clan member because there's a lot I could put out there that validates this result even more. I sent you guys the games on 11/3. You were to join by 11/7. Then after posting on your liaison's wall and sending PMs, I didn't say anything until 11/9. Don't try to make it seem as if I waited without trying to get some movement on your side. I was very patient, and you're the one who's drawn attention to an innocuous post that nobody has said anything about. That was so that anyone wonders why the heck we have 7+ coming out of nowhere. Since I saw fit to make the games within a day of your side requesting them then I'd think that proves that we were ready to play.

If I rubbed in the fact that you set the rule and then violated it then that would be dishonorable. It's quite easy to say that you wouldn't have enforced it since you're the ones that broke it, not us. Why even make the rule if you're no going to stand by it? What the hell's the point? Don't be upset that errors on your end has gotten this result. Don't you even dare to think that your attempt to disparage us holds any water because we're holding you to a rule you made a point to include. I'll clue you in on something. I recall that I didn't even want that rule, but I let it stand after hearing the reason for it. So as far as I'm concerned your side is actually doubly responsible because it was insisted on.

Instead of bitching about it, show you can come back and be as graceful as your liaison was about the error.

Edit: If anything I'm getting feedback saying that my guys want to play those games. Ideally you'd take this as a lesson not to have so strict a format in the future, but if hotfire could make sure that the games get joined ASAP I'll try to get everyone in them again although I damn near exhausted myself trying to round everyone up last time. If for no other reason than to make the challenge truly have the official amount of games played, I honestly wouldn't mind.
Corporal poptartpsycho18

Postby KraphtOne on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:47 am

eh i don't mind spottin you bitches 7...
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Postby WPBRJ on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:30 pm

WPBRJ wrote:
poptartpsycho18 wrote:Since DYNASTY hasn't joined the games sent to them by the time decided, those 7 games will be forfeited. I contacted hotfire about 3x and your side was supposed to be in by Sunday. I'm sure if it were our side you'd have no hesitation on declaring those as yours.

Hmmmmm

While I am sure you are an honorable player, this post shows very little honor and or class. While obviously there was a problem on our side since no games were joined and then to make it public is really rubbing our faces in it now isn’t it! I will not sit here and cry over spilled milk and it is your right to enforce the rules like you see fit if there broke and yes the bottom line is we dint join in time.

Please do not tell us what we would do if it would have happened to us because you are dead wrong!! DYNASTY would not have not enforced this rule conman sense would tell any one that there is a problem when not even one player joined and no one answered a pm or even opened one till Monday afternoon. We might have enforced the rule on 1 or 2 games if they were not joined but never a whole round! Dynasty would not want to win a war by default that shows very little on how good a clan is and for you to say that we would have enforced the rule says that you don’t think very highly of us and that is a shame!

Good luck in your games you’re welcome on the free 7 I sure hope for your sake this war is not close because if it is every one will agree that we are the better clan and the only reason you won is because of a 7 game forfeit rule.

Ahhahahaha wow you got all of that out of my little posts your pretty good!

Now lets face some fact again I admit my own faults and your right dishonorable is absolutely the wrong word, classless is the proper word and I did stat that also!
I never complained or bitch I actually said your right we dint join and you had the right to forfeit the games were do you get crying out of this? I also talked to my players before I posted and read all the pm’s so guess you should get it right I know what happened at least most of what happened.

Now I did bitch about you telling me and my clan we would have done the same thing this is were I draw the line. You have no clue what we would have done. For one we have common sense and if what happened to you guys happened to us we would have done nothing until we talked to other clan to find out what was going on even if it took several days. We would not have been assholes and made it public to make it look like we had no choice and try and make our selves look good!

So to sum it up my post had really nothing to do with the war or it’s rules but had every thing to do with your moronic classless post that should have never even been made on how if it happened to dynasty that we would have done the same thing!!

See pop we don’t need cheep victories to win a war like this the rule is there for a reason and it will stay in place in future wars. We broke the rule and we are men and we will accept the consequences of breaking the rule! The sad thing on this whole thing is we still might beat your sorry asses in this war!

I am sure you will have a big long post in replies to this but im done with you and your classlessness so i wont waste my time on you any more!
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby poptartpsycho18 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Oh my goddess, how lame are you? Just keep on harping on the fact that you were held to your own rules and keep revealing your own classnessness with the name calling and continuing to bring up a done deal. I did offer to have those played but no one ever contacted me so it's out of my hands. I was in fact very gracious and polite, but I can understand that you have a difficult time recognizing a behavior you're not able to do yourself.
Corporal poptartpsycho18

Postby pearljamrox2 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:12 am

poptartpsycho18 wrote: If anything I'm getting feedback saying that my guys want to play those games. Ideally you'd take this as a lesson not to have so strict a format in the future, but if hotfire could make sure that the games get joined ASAP I'll try to get everyone in them again although I damn near exhausted myself trying to round everyone up last time. If for no other reason than to make the challenge truly have the official amount of games played, I honestly wouldn't mind.

I sent this quote to hotfire the morning after you posted it, but all of the games were deleted.
Major pearljamrox2

Postby poptartpsycho18 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:01 am

pearljamrox2 wrote:
poptartpsycho18 wrote: If anything I'm getting feedback saying that my guys want to play those games. Ideally you'd take this as a lesson not to have so strict a format in the future, but if hotfire could make sure that the games get joined ASAP I'll try to get everyone in them again although I damn near exhausted myself trying to round everyone up last time. If for no other reason than to make the challenge truly have the official amount of games played, I honestly wouldn't mind.

I sent this quote to hotfire the morning after you posted it, but all of the games were deleted.

He already knew that they were deleted days ago. That bold area was to state that if I remade the games, that hopefully this wouldn't happen again, that your side would be in them ASAP like we were. When I heard back from him acknowledging that they'd made their error and he basically accepted that mistakes had been made and that you were in forfeit, only then did I delete the games, not before and not even when I made that post in the thread that has your clanmate riled up. I was going to remake them if he wanted to get them played--I even have snapshots of all the games and who had been put in each game so that when I'd remake them I could resend the invites to everyone and not have them go over the game limits set. So I was fully ready and willing to remake the games and the games having been deleted should have no way impaired anyone from contacting me to get the games set up again and played. But I didn't hear one peep from anyone until your clan members responded the way they did, clearly continuing to be unaware of anything that's going on between hotfire and myself. I waited to see if anyone would ask if it were possible to still play those games as our sides were already all in, but no one said anything and that led me to believe that they were okay w/ those games being void.

So while we're getting insulted, no one is even considering that no one even tried to see if they could still be played or not. I'm not upset so much over the comments, just the fact that they're ignorant of the actual back and forth that had gone on before the final decision. Do you notice that those involved in the back and forth aren't saying anything in here? Because they know the situation and those blasting don't have a clue.

Thanks for your effort in wanting to get those games played, but hotfire didn't contact me and I'm not going to go and beg anyone to play games again like I did for the 2+ days(I posted on hotfire's wall the 1st time then PM'd several more times over the next few days. The given deadline midnight Sun/Mon, and I waited until mid-Tues.) that I tried to get those started. If they want to play them, they should be able to contact me but they haven't. This whole insulting is pretty weak and pointless if no one is even going to try to contact considering I've offered.
Corporal poptartpsycho18

Next

Return to Complete Challenges