Conquer Club

General Clan Achievement Medal Badge[poll

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Do you think that Clan competition need to get hes own badge,or medal?

1-Yes
72%
2-No
28%

Total votes : 53

Re: General Clan Achievement Medal Badge[poll

Postby jpcloet on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:13 am

eddie2 wrote:ok another quick ? is there going 2 be a medal for the players who take the clan privs on. like the tourney privs get.

I would say unlikely at this point. The volume is just not there right now, it is under consideration though.

I do have other medal plans ;)
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby Sniper08 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:04 am

jpcloet wrote:I do have other medal plans ;)

care to share the idea with the rest of us ;)

btw dont let this thread die this is a great suggestion.
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jpcloet on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:09 am

Doesn't really matter at this point what this thread does, it is stickied anyways. Medals has been on the Clan Director's plate since early-mid 2009 and more recent conversations with the CLA group has narrowed the focus around medals and requirements etc.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby Qwert on Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:28 pm

i think that these tread will not die. Its good that people and moderators move in same direction, and that soon or later these will be implemented. Who will create these ,its not to much importan,its importan that these will be accepted for most of people, like good addition to medal list.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Qwert on Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:16 am

Well news are great,and i hope that i give a little help to new medal, but some thing i belive need to be beter describe
However, in order to receive a Clan Achievement Medal, the war and players will need to meet ALL of the following criteria:

Wars:

A War must be of a minimum 41 games, and must have a specific defined process for determining a winner, prior to the start of the War. A random triples neutral game is recommended.
War restrictions must adhere to the basic restrictions inherently built by clans meaning No Freestyle, No Manual, No Speed
The game composition must comprise 100% Team Games. Recommended setup is 25% Doubles, 25% Triples, 25% Quadruples and 25% Choice of Team Games
Clan Wars must be fairly negotiated
Must be considered a reasonably fair War, meaning farming of medals will not be allowed. Any questionable war will be discussed first by the Clan Directors and if any further discussion is needed, the Clan Leader's Association will be consulted.
A minimum of 10 players must be used.
Both Clans must follow the 1 Clan Rule
Clan War thread must be adequately documented to ensure medals are properly given out, primarily game numbers and winner

Players:

Be on the winning clan
Have played the minimum game requirement (See Example)
Have a minimum of 1 win

like i suggested in topic,in clan forum, its better to change 40+1( in case of tiebreak, minimum of one game its required,to determine winner for clan medal award)
Min Games = Total Spots / Players Used * Participation Factor

Total Spots available (eg 20D 20T 21Q) = (20*2 + 20*3 +21*4) = 184 total spots
Players Used = Example is 15 players
Participation Factor initially set to 50%
The bare minimum, regardless of the formula will be 3 games.

Therefore

Min Games = RoundDown (184 /15 *0.5) = 6 games in this example
For these part i can not agree, because you can be in situation where one player participiate in 4-5 games,and he can lost all ,but hes clan can win chalenge,and he dont deserve to get medal??
Im more for rule that need to play in 3 game( no win requirement) to get medal,if hes clan win a chalenge.
In these way if you have 184 spots-then even clan with 60 members can distributed to each member can play 3 games in one chalenge.
Also im against to all members get medal, when he dont play any of game in clan chalenge, these is apsurd,and will get medal for nothing. I hope that jpcloet will reconsider sugestions,to get good rules for apply to clan medal.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:18 pm

Moving this to Implemented.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Previous

Return to Archived Suggestions