Conquer Club

Conquer Club decides who wins from the start of the game.

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Conquer Club decides who wins from the start of the game.

Postby JESKIER on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:30 pm

It has become very clear that the games in conquer club games are decided not by skill or turns of play but by who conquer club want to win. They say that the dice are totally random by some sort of made up programe but in reality this is bull shit.
I have lost so many games by the dice for example i had 19 against 2 and lost, i had 16 against 1 and lost, i had 15 against 3 and lost.
Lets look at it logically, go and buy some dice and throw them, i challenge anyone, to get the same results as i have just mentioned. You cant. Theres more chane winning the lottery.
Conquer club are in full control in the way the games are played and to who wins them.

It has become so unfair, so unrealistic, so frustrating and just total bull shit.

Is this to protect themselves from getting beaten or to just show that they can do what they want.

This is a false site, with false games and its going nowhere, i have spoken to so many people who are of the same opinion.

Any thoughts conquer club????
Sergeant 1st Class JESKIER

Re: Conquer Club decides who wins from the start of the game

Postby sdh on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:34 pm

LMAO are you serious? :lol:
Colonel sdh

Postby JESKIER on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:35 pm

oh yes, just take a look at my last gAMES

Postby sdh on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:37 pm

at a quick glance you play 1v1 sequential games on simple maps like lux, if you feel you're having no luck then try a different game type.
Colonel sdh

Postby Dako on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:41 pm

How come there are players who win more than other players? How come there are players who have 4k+ points?
Colonel Dako

Postby sdh on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:42 pm

try getting yourself a team together and playing some quads and trips, if you feel your dice are going bad let your teammates do the attacks
Colonel sdh

Postby niMic on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Dako wrote:How come there are players who win more than other players? How come there are players who have 4k+ points?

It's the conspiracy, dude!
Highest score: 3692
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby Qwert on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:46 pm

if our quad win in oceania game,then everything its ok
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby thegreekdog on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:50 pm

What are the odds of losing when it's 16 v. 1?
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby JESKIER on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:40 pm

No idea what the odds are but lets just say i have more chance winning the lottery

Postby niMic on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:43 pm

JESKIER wrote:No idea what the odds are but lets just say i have more chance winning the lottery

Let's just say that you're probably wrong about that.

Besides, people win the lottery all the time. I am yet to see one go "hey, this system is rigged! Do you know how unlikely it is that I would win the lottery? Let's just say I would have a better chance of losing a 16v1 on popular Risk gaming site Conquerclub".
Highest score: 3692
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby Arama86n on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:48 pm

Jeskier, keep digging, your on to something. We can't speak in a public thread, so meet me at Halloween Hollows on 31st of october 2011. I can't say much now.. but, LackAttack = BIG FOOT + Area 51, might head you in the right direction. :-$
The truth is out there! :ugeek:
Major Arama86n

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:05 pm

JESKIER wrote:No idea what the odds are but lets just say i have more chance winning the lottery

Lets do a scientific analysis of this. Find someone/a group of people to play 100 games with. Then go buy 100 lottery tickets in your state or one near yours if you do not have access to the lottery. If you end up winning jackpot, you can buy Conquer Club and reform the system. This is a good plan.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby HighlanderAttack on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:44 pm

The larger question is:

How do these people function in real life?

I am starting to get scared about leaving my house when I see the insanity that is out there.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack

Postby Chuuuuck on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Arama86n wrote:Jeskier, keep digging, your on to something. We can't speak in a public thread, so meet me at Halloween Hollows on 31st of october 2011. I can't say much now.. but, LackAttack = BIG FOOT + Area 51, might head you in the right direction. :-$

:lol: :lol:

Funniest post I have read in a long time. =D>
Captain Chuuuuck

Postby owenshooter on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:54 pm

buy the dice hack/fix like the rest of us did when we realized the same thing you just figured out...-the black jesus
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Chuuuuck on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:59 pm

I am not statistician but I did read a book about statistics once. The odds of you losing a 16 vs 1 are approximately 3.0 x 10^(-7) which means it should happen 3 times in about every 10 million rolls. Or 1 time in every 3.33 million rolls. There are currently 22,518 active games at the time of this post (we will call it 22,500). I will make the assumption that another 1,000 speed games are played in a day (not sure how close this is) so we will call it 23,500 games per day. We know in every game at least 1 turn per day should be taken, but often times, especially in speed games, many more turns are taking so we will assume 3 turns are taken per day per game in which attacking takes place. So we will assume roughly 70,500 turns are taken per day with attacking involved (I was trying to be conservative for your sake, I bet it is higher than this).

At that rate, a 16 vs 1 would be lost every 47 days. I haven't seen someone else complain about losing 16 vs 1 in at least 47 days so it seems your 16 vs 1 loss was right on schedule! Better luck next time.
Captain Chuuuuck

Postby pimphawks70 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Contrary to the appearance of GD these days, some people DON'T feel the need to make a thread every time their dice aren't to their liking.

So I'm not sure how valid the, "I haven't heard about it, so it hasn't happened" argument is.

But I greatly respect the levelheadedness Chuck!
Brigadier pimphawks70

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:41 pm

JESKIER wrote:It has become very clear that the games in conquer club games are decided not by skill or turns of play but by who conquer club want to win. They say that the dice are totally random by some sort of made up programe but in reality this is bull shit.
I have lost so many games by the dice for example i had 19 against 2 and lost, i had 16 against 1 and lost, i had 15 against 3 and lost.
Lets look at it logically, go and buy some dice and throw them, i challenge anyone, to get the same results as i have just mentioned. You cant. Theres more chane winning the lottery.
Conquer club are in full control in the way the games are played and to who wins them.

It has become so unfair, so unrealistic, so frustrating and just total bull shit.

Is this to protect themselves from getting beaten or to just show that they can do what they want.

This is a false site, with false games and its going nowhere, i have spoken to so many people who are of the same opinion.

I'd recommend giving the Conspiracy Hotline a call.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Arama86n on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Chuuuuck wrote:
Arama86n wrote:Jeskier, keep digging, your on to something. We can't speak in a public thread, so meet me at Halloween Hollows on 31st of october 2011. I can't say much now.. but, LackAttack = BIG FOOT + Area 51, might head you in the right direction. :-$

:lol: :lol:

Funniest post I have read in a long time. =D>

I'm glad someone appreciates my dry attempts at humour ;) What can I say, when the whiners start reaching for tissues ol' Arama turns on the sarcasm O:)

pimphawks70 wrote:Contrary to the appearance of GD these days, some people DON'T feel the need to make a thread every time their dice aren't to their liking.

Amen.
Last edited by Arama86n on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Arama86n

Postby gannable on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:09 pm

agree completely with the original poster
Lieutenant gannable

Postby Qwert on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:30 pm

all abouth dice conspiracy in CC ,you can find in Wikileaks,unfortunatly these site its unavailabile due lack ATTACK of CC tech mods (its suspected that Chipv have something with that). I think that these is real reason why Asange its arrest in England.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Woodruff on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:49 pm

JESKIER wrote:It has become very clear that the games in conquer club games are decided not by skill or turns of play but by who conquer club want to win. They say that the dice are totally random by some sort of made up programe but in reality this is bull shit.

I have a thought. You're an unrealistic buffoon.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby phprogue on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:23 pm

I don't know about the whole conspiracy angle, but I can tell you that all day today, I've been losing armies at the rate of at least 2-1 when attacking. I've seen numerous occasions today of the defender getting five 6's in a row while I haven't had even 3 in row as the attacker.

I know this subject has been debated to death and the CC team has said the 'rolls' are tested and equal, but I have to disagree. The defender is getting better rolls, period. It seems to me that it comes in streaks. I can win three battles in a row and then lose the next six, even at superior odds.

I'm just venting here since I have seen some of worst rolls today that I have ever seen, and lost games to bad dice that I should definitely have won.
Sergeant 1st Class phprogue

Postby rockfist on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:31 pm

I've played a fair amount of games. Not as many as some, but enough to have seen some odd things with the dice for instance: in a Triples game on my 2nd turn I distinctly remember going 16-0 before ending my turn. How many people remember their good luck? That is extreme good luck, but I've played over 3,300 games so its not beyond the realm of what could happen. Yet it is the only distinct instance of good luck I can remember...

The point is the more you play the more weird things you see. But most of us don't remember going 11-2, because we think we are "owed" it or "deserve" it or a myriad of other reasons. We sure do remember losing 11-2 though. It is my contention that most players have a longer memory for bad luck than they do good.
Brigadier rockfist

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion