The Mythology Clan (Competitive) (Selective-Recruiting)

Join a clan, or make a new clan.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Mythology Clan (Recruiting)

Postby MTIceman41 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:35 pm

heaze2005 wrote:I would like to join

You will have to get premium and work on doing a few more trips/quad games buddy...thanks for the interest
"When life slips you a Jeffery just stroke the furry wall"
Brigadier MTIceman41

Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby cena-rules on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 am

Just to let you know this will soon be updated, so eyes peeled folks
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
Lieutenant cena-rules

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby dancedude12 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:13 am

i'd like to join the hing is that i don't have a rating yet but i am talkative, polite (like when i neeed to take a friend's place i ask)i like to make friends to so let me join PLEASE :D
Cook dancedude12

Postby lalaland on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:55 pm

Hey...
I've been on a couple year hiatus, and was removed (not that I don't blame you)... but I'm once again an active member, and as I recall I was one of the original members...

you wanna reinstate me?

I'd love to be part of tourneys and such :)
I worship the dice gods
Image Image
Private 1st Class lalaland

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby MTIceman41 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:32 pm

lalaland wrote:Hey...
I've been on a couple year hiatus, and was removed (not that I don't blame you)... but I'm once again an active member, and as I recall I was one of the original members...

you wanna reinstate me?

I'd love to be part of tourneys and such :)

You may need to get your team-game experience up a bit, but you can talk with peanutsdad

He is the final say on these matters
Brigadier MTIceman41

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby lalaland on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:55 pm

I sent peanutsdad a pm a few days ago, but haven't heard back...
I worship the dice gods
Image Image
Private 1st Class lalaland

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby shocked439 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:38 am

welcome back lalaland
bad dice happen to good players
...We'll roll up a mighty score never give in, shoulder to shoulder we will fight, fight, fightfightfight!
Lieutenant shocked439

Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (3)

Postby piman123 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:08 pm

I really want to join, but I haven't played the right # of games or have the right ratings.
Cadet piman123

Postby DrewDude on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:43 pm

I was apart of the Mythology Clan a few years back but I was booted out due to inactivity. I would like to be apart of the fold again.
Sergeant 1st Class DrewDude

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby MTIceman41 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:11 am

piman123 wrote:I really want to join, but I haven't played the right # of games or have the right ratings.

Left you some comments on your wall...thanks for the interest
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby MTIceman41 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:12 am

DrewDude wrote:I was apart of the Mythology Clan a few years back but I was booted out due to inactivity. I would like to be apart of the fold again.

This isn't the Myth of old thats for sure :D

Send peanutsdad a pm...maybe we can set up some team games; thanks for the interest
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby *Pixar* on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:47 pm

wanna take me back lmao
Brigadier *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Medals: 119
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (23)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (12) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (4)

Postby MTIceman41 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:34 am

Pixar wrote:wanna take me back lmao

Under review
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby peanutsdad on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:08 am

Pixar wrote:wanna take me back lmao

It's been reviewed, discussed, discussed some more, and the conclusion was no, not at this time. Check back in 3-4 months we'll possibly reconsider.
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)

Postby peanutsdad on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:57 pm

piman123 wrote:I really want to join, but I haven't played the right # of games or have the right ratings.

well keep in touch, prove to us you have the stamina to stick it out and be an enjoyable and worthwhile person that we would want in our clan. you do that and i promise we will give you the same consideration we would any other possible member.
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)

PreviousNext

Return to Create/Join a Competitive Clan