Generation One: The Clan has been called to war by A Fistful of Sixes. We have agreed on a setup to make sure that winner side receives a Clan Medal, therefore requirements for the challenge are following:
- 45 game challenge: 5 doubles, 10 triples and 5 quads for both sides (overall 10 dubs, 20 trips and 10 quads) + 5 Random/Esc/Chained/Sunny games (1 dubs, 2 trips, 2 quads).
- A minimum of 10 players must be used
- One map cannot be used more than 3 times (exception is random which can be used unlimited times)
- No Freestyle, No Manual, No Nuclear, No Speed, No Beta
- Random games will be started in December 2010
- First batch of games (dubs+quads) will be created in the first week of January 2011 and second batch (trips) when most of batch 1 games are done
- Games should be labelled: Batch 1 A Fistful of Sixes and Batch 2 A Fistful of Sixes / Batch 1 Generation One and Batch 2 Generation One
- Any new decisions/changes will be made after a discussion between clan contacts.
G1 contact: amazzony
A Fistful of Sixes contact: jackin_u_up
Minimum Game Requirement
Players who wish to earn a medal (winning side only): you must play in at least... a bunch of games and win at least one of them.
Min Games = (11*2+22*3+12*4) / X * 0.5 = 136 / X*0.5 [X=number of players your clan uses for challenge]
When X=10 players: at least 6 games
When X=15 players: at least 4 games
When X=20 players: at least 3 games
May the challenge be clean (not counting the oil and blood spills on the glittering snow) and lets have a lot of fun!