Conquer Club

Pig Renters [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Pig Renters [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

Postby alt1978 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Pig Renters

We are proud to announce the formation of CC's most ambitious new clan, Pig Renters.

We sit now with a record of 5-1...notching wins against top 20 Devil's Brigade and #5 ranked Agents of Chaos. Entrance into the hallowed boards of the sty is getting much more selective.

Conditions for joining

1)The one clan rule will be enforced
2)Willingness to be a team player and past success doing so.
3)Success on a variety of boards recommended
4)Being addicted to this game to the point of putting personal relationships and livelihood at risk would definitely help you fit in with the group
5 Must be active in the Pig Renter forum.
6)Team game experience. Team game experience. Team game experience. (that's not on doodle earth)

Clan Goals:

As stated previously, our goals are intensely ambitious. We plan on consuming more beer while taking our turns than FOED, and we aspire to think more of our own abilities than THOTA. While these ridiculous heights seem nearly impossible to attain, we believe in setting our sights high.

Who we are hoping to recruit:

1)Drinkers of beer
2)Lonesome Dove aficionados
3)Players of Rugby and those who delight in drinking from the great boot
4)Individuals who take the phrases "endless shrimp", "all you can drink", and "I don't think anyone's stupid enough to hit that giant guy" as challenges to their honor.
5)CC addicts who are looking for a clan or unhappy with the one they're in.

Why are we more than a social group? (i.e...what reason is there to believe that the Pig Renters will be competitive?)

First and foremost is our love of the game. We are relatively new to CC, but not new to the game. In college on Friday nights before rugby games, the four of us would gather amongst the long emptied pizza boxes and piles of Natural Light cans and engage in a spirited time around the ole board game. It was intense, but we made it through most games still speaking. Tempers could flair, fists were known to fly through walls, but those drywall skills have proved handy later in life.
With 29 tournament medals between us, we have proven in tournaments that we can compete with the very best in the clan world, and while we understand entering into a clan challenge is a huge step up from the tournament environment, we are ready to take on the challenge. (If we continue at this pace...by July of 2016 we will collectively overtake Highlander Attack for the all tournament titles lead...assuming he never wins another one.) Anyway...we want to give it a shot.

Co-Leaders (*) & Active Members

*Ukberger
*Gunn217
*Coconutt
*Alt1978
jcrymal
cpmucha
WILLIAMS5232
maximegousse
Dibbler
f.o.b.
eggrollonedolla
joe snuffy
Sprinkles
Padsta
DogAlmighty
bobafart
lalalala777
Beer Baron
Conchobar
IR1SH ACE
rabid_rabbit

Pig Renter's Manifesto

1) We are strongly opposed to point hoarding.
2) We are addicted to the elegant violence of hitting the attack button.
3) We firmly believe that being drunk, fat, and stupid is no way to spend your life, but it's a hell of a way to spend Saturday.
4) We believe in marinades
5) We are resolved that pork is not the other white meat, but simply the most delectable...except for baby, the other, other white meat.
6)It is a great truth that In each human heart are a tiger, a pig, an ass and a nightingale. Diversity of character is due to their unequal activity.
7) Not only is there no shame in going home with the hottest fat chick at the barā€¦it is usually a clearly stated objective
Last edited by alt1978 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Major alt1978

Re: Pig Renters [Competitive] [Forming]

Postby jigger1986 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Gl, with the new clan formation. Ive played you guys in tournaments several times, tough bunch, should be able to make a decent clan. Good luck!
Sergeant 1st Class jigger1986

Postby Gold Knight on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Natural Light... :sick:

Good luck with the clan.
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Postby TheMissionary on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:11 pm

4)Being addicted to this game to the point of putting personal relationships and livelihood at risk would definitely help you fit in with the group

I could tell some stories here. Anyway, good luck with the clan guys!
Captain TheMissionary

Postby JCR on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Despite the fact that I much prefer Jack or Crown to Natural light, and the fact that I usually left with the HOTTEST chick in the bar long before last call. I believe I would add to your strength.

I would like the honor of being your first recruit.
Major JCR

Postby Bruceswar on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:52 am

good luck with the clan.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby FarangDemon on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:14 am

I like your spirit and above all, your pig-face avatar. Best of luck to your new clan. If you get it formed, try to get into the Clan League, Season 4. It will give the Pig Renters a good opportunity to test their mettle against a variety of clans.

As an homage to THOTA you can change your location to "CC's finest pig sty". Good luck in achieving your ambitious goals!
Click image to enlarge.

"He came dancin across the water.... FarangDemon, FarangDemon.... mmmhh....what a killer..."
Brigadier FarangDemon

Postby alt1978 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:54 pm

PM sent jcrymal. Thanks for the interest. You seem a bit classy for us but we love the avatar.
Major alt1978

Postby danryan on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:03 pm

More beer than FOED? Not likely, but I like your style. You've got spunk. Now go wipe it up.
Sergeant 1st Class danryan

Postby L M S on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:03 pm

alt1978 wrote:Pig Renters

We are proud to announce the formation of CC's most ambitious new clan, Pig Renters.

Conditions for joining

1)The one clan rule will be enforced
2)Willingness to be a team player and past success doing so.
3)Success on a variety of boards recommended

Clan Goals:

As stated previously, our goals are intensely ambitious. We plan on consuming more beer while taking our turns than FOED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , and we aspire to think more of our own abilities than THOTA. While these ridiculous heights seem nearly impossible to attain, we believe in setting our sights high.

Who we are hoping to recruit:

1)Drinkers of beer
2)Lonesome Dove aficionados
3)Players of Rugby and those who delight in drinking from the great boot
4)Individuals who take the phrases "endless shrimp", "all you can drink", and "I don't think anyone's stupid enough to hit that giant guy" as challenges to their honor.
5)CC addicts who are looking for a clan or unhappy with the one they're in.

Why are we more than a social group? (i.e...what reason is there to believe that the Pig Renters will be competitive?)

First and foremost is our love of the game. We are relatively new to CC, but not new to the game. In college on Friday nights before rugby games, the four of us would gather amongst the long emptied pizza boxes and piles of Natural Light cans and engage in a spirited time around the ole board game. It was intense, but we made it through most games still speaking. Tempers could flair, fists were known to fly through walls, but those drywall skills have proved handy later in life.
With 29 tournament medals between us, we have proven in tournaments that we can compete with the very best in the clan world, and while we understand entering into a clan challenge is a huge step up from the tournament environment, we are ready to take on the challenge. (If we continue at this pace...by July of 2016 we will collectively overtake Highlander Attack for the all tournament titles lead...assuming he never wins another one.) Anyway...we want to give it a shot.

Co-Leaders (*) & Active Members

*Ukberger
*Gunn217
*Coconutt
*Alt1978

Pig Renter's Manifesto

1) We are strongly opposed to point hoarding.
2) We are addicted to the elegant violence of hitting the attack button.
3) We firmly believe that being drunk, fat, and stupid is no way to spend your life, but it's a hell of a way to spend Saturday.
4) We believe in marinades
5) We are resolved that pork is not the other white meat, but simply the most delectable...except for baby, the other, other white meat.
6)It is a great truth that In each human heart are a tiger, a pig, an ass and a nightingale. Diversity of character is due to their unequal activity.
7) Not only is there no shame in going home with the hottest fat chick at the barā€¦it is usually a clearly stated objective

Fat Chance, gl with the new clan though.
ā€œOne of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.ā€
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Gunn217 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:04 pm

It helps that I've been recruiting jc for over a month. There are a lot of clans that will be kicking themselves for letting him slip too long.
Major Gunn217

Postby Gunn217 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:07 pm

danryan wrote:More beer than FOED? Not likely, but I like your style. You've got spunk. Now go wipe it up.

I almost choked when I read that. Awesome.
Major Gunn217

Postby Gunn217 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Welcome, jcrymal, our 5th slice of bacon.
Major Gunn217

Postby Qwert on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:37 pm

"1)Drinkers of beer"

then im out-i dont drink a beer
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Lubawski on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:52 pm

I don't think I've ever played against any of you. However, you are my new favorite people. That OP is hilarious. Well done. You will fit in nicely. Assuming you have never run a clan before, if you would like any advice, feel free to PM me. Good luck with the clan. You sound like a fun bunch.
Colonel Lubawski

Postby peanutsdad on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:23 am

I'm with Lubawski on this one, your description of your clan and what you guys are about and what your looking for had me literally spitting my beer onto the screen of my laptop.. Loved it!!! good luck and if you have any questions feel free to pm me, would be happy to help out with any advice on starting up a clan. Of course if you fail to get it going, The Mythology Clan would certainly consider taking all 4 of you under our wing and letting you spout your humor with our sigs under your comments...freaking hilarious!!! Good luck guys.
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Postby cpurcell on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:28 am

Good luck fellas 8-)

---C
Major cpurcell

Location: Bashing my keyboard because luck just screwed me to a noob! Oh, and Eastern PA

Postby benga on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:43 am

Don't know how I missed you guys.

If only knew I would invite you to my clan!

Good luck and hope to see you soon in war ;)
Sergeant benga

Postby Arama86n on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:21 am

:lol: =D>
If nothing else your the second coolest clan on CC without effort 8-)
Major Arama86n

Postby Gunn217 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:05 am

We need recruits!! We know we're cool...our moms said so.
Major Gunn217

Postby Yardie on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:58 am

Rugby - the game for people with odd shaped balls.
Corporal 1st Class Yardie

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:29 pm

i don't play rugby. but i do drink beer. i've often thought about joining a clan, but have never been real sure of what goes on. from what i can tell you have a quality group and are newly forming. if i were to join a clan i would prefer to join one that is just starting out. so i would like to ask a few questions about it if you see me as someone that would fit in this bunch.
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby Gunn217 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:44 pm

PM sent to Williams.
Major Gunn217

Postby cpm on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:20 pm

Hey guys,

I'd like to join your clan...minus the Natty Light. :sick:
Lieutenant cpm

Postby Gunn217 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:31 pm