Conquer Club

How to Install Clickable Maps For Speed [Tutorial]

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: How to Install Clickable Maps For Speed [Tutorial]

Postby Dako on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:11 am

Beckytheblondie wrote:
swennis wrote:when I click on the link it just pulls up the script what do I do?

This happens to me, too, when I try to install on my home computer. Even though I am using the most updated firefox, greasemonkey and wearing a tu-tu. What gives? Can anyone help troubleshoot this problem? No pop-up window opens when I click "Install".

You need to install end enable greasemonkey. After that the pop-up should be visible.
Colonel Dako

Postby Deepanshu on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:02 am

After you have completed this there is one more thing you need to change (In my opinion) I donā€™t use the mouse scroll to change troop amounts as it is not useful in my eyes and causes enough mistakes that it is not worth it those few times you need to use the feature.
[url=http://interneteclub.net/themes]Free Themes[/url]
[url=http://interneteclub.net/ebooks]Free ebooks [/url]

[url=http://interneteclub.net/]Free Article[/url]
New Recruit Deepanshu

Postby hundredand1aces on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:15 pm

A good tip IMO, change the E key (end) to Q (quit). Sometimes while in game hitting R so you can see if anyone is making a big move in a FS game you could, and I have, accidentally hit the E instead of the R, being they are right next to each other; and oh was i pissed..... Just my 2 cents

Major hundredand1aces

Postby jj3044 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:17 pm

I have 2 questions...
1-Every time I either take a territory, or end phase, the screen shifts downward (so that i can only see the bottom half of the map).
2-Is there anyway to quickly cash cards? I have to scroll down on my screen (I play on a laptop) and it takes a while.

Thanks Luke et al!
Colonel jj3044

Postby ljex on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:12 pm

jj3044 wrote:I have 2 questions...
1-Every time I either take a territory, or end phase, the screen shifts downward (so that i can only see the bottom half of the map).
2-Is there anyway to quickly cash cards? I have to scroll down on my screen (I play on a laptop) and it takes a while.

Thanks Luke et al!

1) change game menu to floating if you dont have bob on and change something about hud in bob if you have that enabled
2) no there is no way to do this
Major ljex

Postby *EAGLE ONE* on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:57 pm

guys i cant get this clickables to work ..i have done everything it tells me too..firefox says its there but it shows nothing in my games at all someone want to help me pls
EO
Sergeant 1st Class *EAGLE ONE*

Postby ljex on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:53 pm

*EAGLE ONE* wrote:guys i cant get this clickables to work ..i have done everything it tells me too..firefox says its there but it shows nothing in my games at all someone want to help me pls

can you see the clickable maps menu?
Major ljex

Postby *EAGLE ONE* on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:32 pm

no its not there all i see in my games is the rank gl thats it when i click that off i have nothing for clickable menu
EO
Sergeant 1st Class *EAGLE ONE*

Postby ender516 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:22 pm

When you say Firefox says it's there, I presume you mean you can see it in the popup menu on the Greasemonkey icon. Is there a checkmark next to it there?
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby morff69 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:42 am

i am having problems, i just changed pcs and i am running windows xp, i downloaded grease monkey and is showing in the add ons, however there is no little monkey at the bottom right, and when i click tools its not there, i am running the latest version of firefox and run out of ideas!!! please help
Corporal 1st Class morff69

Postby ender516 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:49 pm

I presume you are using Firefox and have the latest version running. Is there a Greasemonkey menu item in the Tools menu? If not, click the Tools->Add-ons menu item and when the dialog box comes up, pick the Extensions (jigsaw puzzle piece) tab and make sure Greasemonkey is enabled. If it isn't, enable it. I think Firefox will ask you to restart it. If Greasemonkey is already enabled, try disabling and reenabling it. This will like require restart Firefox at each step. If you still have no luck, uninstall Greasemonkey and reinstall it (more restarts of Firefox). Make sure you get a good version of Greasemonkey. It might be best to use the Get Add-ons tab on that same dialog box to search and let Firefox find you a clean version of Greasemonkey.

Postby morff69 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:38 pm

ender516 wrote:I presume you are using Firefox and have the latest version running. Is there a Greasemonkey menu item in the Tools menu? If not, click the Tools->Add-ons menu item and when the dialog box comes up, pick the Extensions (jigsaw puzzle piece) tab and make sure Greasemonkey is enabled. If it isn't, enable it. I think Firefox will ask you to restart it. If Greasemonkey is already enabled, try disabling and reenabling it. This will like require restart Firefox at each step. If you still have no luck, uninstall Greasemonkey and reinstall it (more restarts of Firefox). Make sure you get a good version of Greasemonkey. It might be best to use the Get Add-ons tab on that same dialog box to search and let Firefox find you a clean version of Greasemonkey.

Thanks m8, i done all the above and no joy at all, its showing i have it in the add ons, but the monkey is still not showing, i have installed, reinstalled enabled, disable and it still not working. But thanks for the info :-)
Corporal 1st Class morff69

Postby macrabbeth on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:24 am

Thanks a lot ljex! Very helpful.

Cheers!
Private macrabbeth

Postby mc05025 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:23 am

by pressing alt you advance all.
But in many cases you want to advance none. How can I do that quickly? Is there any quicklier way than clic again the territory which I started the attack?
Field Marshal mc05025

Postby ljex on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:26 am

mc05025 wrote:by pressing alt you advance all.
But in many cases you want to advance none. How can I do that quickly? Is there any quicklier way than clic again the territory which I started the attack?

not that i know of
Major ljex

Postby rdsrds2120 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:16 pm

If it helps you, I was never able to be comfortable with the default hotkeys. Here's what I changed mine to:

F= Jump to map
R = Refresh
G = Begin Game
V = next game
T = end phase

This way, you can rest your fingers on asdf and be able to get to all the necessary keys fairly quickly with your index finger. You don't have to use this exact combination, but the bigger principle is to adjust it to what you may feel is comfortable and efficient if you find the default hotkeys awkward.

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby ljex on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:01 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:If it helps you, I was never able to be comfortable with the default hotkeys. Here's what I changed mine to:

F= Jump to map
R = Refresh
G = Begin Game
V = next game
T = end phase

This way, you can rest your fingers on asdf and be able to get to all the necessary keys fairly quickly with your index finger. You don't have to use this exact combination, but the bigger principle is to adjust it to what you may feel is comfortable and efficient if you find the default hotkeys awkward.

-rd

The only one i wish i could change was alt to something else other then that i like them.
Major ljex

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:11 am

mousewheel scrolling is all i know, but that aint quicker if you are already on the spot
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:34 pm

SirSebstar wrote:

mousewheel scrolling is all i know, but that aint quicker if you are already on the spot

If you click '0' on the number pad, and then click the territory you want to advance zero to, I believe in advance zero. :)
Corporal 1st Class iamkoolerthanu

Postby Mageplunka69 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:06 pm

i keep losing mu old clickies damn it, like 10 times a day and have to re load it...this is starting to suck
Captain Mageplunka69

Postby ender516 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Help us mods to help you. (Sounds a bit like Dr. Phil, no?) First, don't tag a tool bug report on the end of a year-old topic. Start a new topic in Tools Suggestions & Bugs, or post on the main thread for the tool in question. Second, tell us what browser you are using and what version, what version of Greasemonkey you are using (if applicable), what other scripts you are using and their versions, and what other add-ons you have in your browser. Is your operating system up to date, or have you been avoiding things like Windows Update? Third, be as precise as you can when describing the symptoms of the problem. What do you mean by "losing clickies"? What do you see? When you reload, does the script function properly? When does it stop functioning?

A tried and tested method of getting things fixed before the mods can even evaluate all this information: clear your cache, clean out your cookies, and restart your machine.

Postby ljex on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:06 pm

ender516 wrote:Help us mods to help you. (Sounds a bit like Dr. Phil, no?) First, don't tag a tool bug report on the end of a year-old topic. Start a new topic in Tools Suggestions & Bugs, or post on the main thread for the tool in question. Second, tell us what browser you are using and what version, what version of Greasemonkey you are using (if applicable), what other scripts you are using and their versions, and what other add-ons you have in your browser. Is your operating system up to date, or have you been avoiding things like Windows Update? Third, be as precise as you can when describing the symptoms of the problem. What do you mean by "losing clickies"? What do you see? When you reload, does the script function properly? When does it stop functioning?

A tried and tested method of getting things fixed before the mods can even evaluate all this information: clear your cache, clean out your cookies, and restart your machine.

Something similar to what he is describing has happened to me before a few times. Essentially you lose clickies...i dont know how to describe it other than they disappear. Then if you reload the page they come back and are working fine, i cant answer any of the other questions as i switch on and off a lot of extensions based on what im doing but hopefully that helps to some degree.
Major ljex

Postby Mageplunka69 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:19 pm

I have noticed that when i click the back button, thats when i lose my clickies and have to re-load them
Captain Mageplunka69

Postby Scott-Land on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:31 pm

I'm still having the same issues as before when I right click to auto-attack and a view page/source window pops up ( typical when right-clicking). How do I prevent this from happening or change mouse/cursor settings so this doesn't happen?
Major Scott-Land

Postby English Rose on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:40 pm

does not work just shows lots of words about it doesn't actually install it :-(
Cook English Rose

PreviousNext

Return to Tool Archives