Video Gamers United (VGU)- SIGN UP TODAY!

Find or create a usergroup based around a particular interest or commonality.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby Gilligan on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Just played MC again...Boy am I sucking...Need to get back to my game!
Image
User avatar
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant
 
Posts: 12763
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 4:59 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Medals: 203
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3)
Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3)
Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (32)

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby Master Chief on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Gilligan wrote:Just played MC again...Boy am I sucking...Need to get back to my game!


If it makes you feel any better, you didn't suicide as much this time, and you beat me on all the stages other than Final D. Most of the time. :)
Highest place: 11th in 2006
Highest score: 2866 in 2011
Highest rank: Colonel in 2006

Image
User avatar
Major Master Chief
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:46 pm
Location: Virginia
Medals: 60
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (11)

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby Gilligan on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:40 pm

Master Chief wrote:
Gilligan wrote:Just played MC again...Boy am I sucking...Need to get back to my game!


If it makes you feel any better, you didn't suicide as much this time, and you beat me on all the stages other than Final D. Most of the time. :)


I didn't suicide all that much last time...Did I? I did more this time, went with riskier plays.
Image
User avatar
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant
 
Posts: 12763
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 4:59 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Medals: 203
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3)
Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3)
Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (32)

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby Master Chief on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Gilligan wrote:
Master Chief wrote:
Gilligan wrote:Just played MC again...Boy am I sucking...Need to get back to my game!


If it makes you feel any better, you didn't suicide as much this time, and you beat me on all the stages other than Final D. Most of the time. :)


I didn't suicide all that much last time...Did I? I did more this time, went with riskier plays.


Like jumping off the edge with no hope of getting back? lol. My favorite win was me as pit and you as gannondorf on sonic's stage. I kept shooting arrows at you while you were on the other side of the map, and it was your last life. All of the sudden, that "checkpoint" doohickey came out of the ground, and I was hitting that instead of you. You kept trying to get past it, but between gannondorf's slowness, my arrow barrage, and the checkpoint spinning, you couldn't get past it. The checkpoint stopped spinning, and you made your run, but one last arrow hit it and you were launched from the stage and the game ended abruptly. Classic.
Highest place: 11th in 2006
Highest score: 2866 in 2011
Highest rank: Colonel in 2006

Image
User avatar
Major Master Chief
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:46 pm
Location: Virginia
Medals: 60
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (11)

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby 40kguy on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:09 pm

can i join?
Image
16:00:18 ‹Pixar› Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class 40kguy
 
Posts: 1757
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:39 am
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby maasman on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Master Chief wrote:
Gold Knight wrote:
Master Chief wrote:You might be right about the slot, but I didn't think it took that long to get to 'cinnabar' and thought that 'seafoam' was the closer one. Cinnabar was the one closest to pallet and seafoam was the one closest to fushia. I knew it was the east coast, but I could have sworn it was seafoam. Oh well. No, I never caught it. I heard too many warnings about it corrupting the data and I had gotten too far and cheated too much to let that happen. :)


I think I may have heard it was also possible on Seafoam, but I dont think I ever tried it there. I know Cinnabar works because of how many times i did it... :D It was also some scary shit when instead of MissingNo you ran into one of the level 173 Kingler's that wouldnt let you run away. He would use bubble and vicegrip and it killed whoever it hit. Caught one of them before too, and that corrupted my game...


I think I remember that. But yes I'm positive that seafoam worked. Never tried cinnabun. :) As I said, I never tried to catch anything from there... How many times did you play that game over and over with all those corruptions?


You must be unlucky, because I have had no problems with game corruption. I've caught missingno multiple times and those lvl100+ guys as well.
Image
User avatar
Colonel maasman
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:45 pm
Location: Hanahan, USA
Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (14)

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby Master Chief on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:37 pm

maasman wrote:
Master Chief wrote:
Gold Knight wrote:
Master Chief wrote:You might be right about the slot, but I didn't think it took that long to get to 'cinnabar' and thought that 'seafoam' was the closer one. Cinnabar was the one closest to pallet and seafoam was the one closest to fushia. I knew it was the east coast, but I could have sworn it was seafoam. Oh well. No, I never caught it. I heard too many warnings about it corrupting the data and I had gotten too far and cheated too much to let that happen. :)


I think I may have heard it was also possible on Seafoam, but I dont think I ever tried it there. I know Cinnabar works because of how many times i did it... :D It was also some scary shit when instead of MissingNo you ran into one of the level 173 Kingler's that wouldnt let you run away. He would use bubble and vicegrip and it killed whoever it hit. Caught one of them before too, and that corrupted my game...


I think I remember that. But yes I'm positive that seafoam worked. Never tried cinnabun. :) As I said, I never tried to catch anything from there... How many times did you play that game over and over with all those corruptions?


You must be unlucky, because I have had no problems with game corruption. I've caught missingno multiple times and those lvl100+ guys as well.


Now that I think about it I think I did in fact catch a few of those higher level pokemon, the ones above 100, but after I used them, they reverted back down to 100. Or something like that.
Highest place: 11th in 2006
Highest score: 2866 in 2011
Highest rank: Colonel in 2006

Image
User avatar
Major Master Chief
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:46 pm
Location: Virginia
Medals: 60
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (11)

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby Master Chief on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:38 pm

40kguy wrote:can i join?


Added. Welcome to VGU.

Again, if I don't hear back from a mod by tomorrow, I shall be severely pissed. Although we may have to 'suck it up' and wait till after the holidays...?
Highest place: 11th in 2006
Highest score: 2866 in 2011
Highest rank: Colonel in 2006

Image
User avatar
Major Master Chief
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:46 pm
Location: Virginia
Medals: 60
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (11)

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby maasman on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:40 pm

if they gain any experience they will revert back; however; if you use rare candies they will go to lvl255. If you take a lvl100+ missingno up to lvl255 then add 1 more lvl, it will evolve into a kangaskhan.
Image
User avatar
Colonel maasman
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:45 pm
Location: Hanahan, USA
Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (14)

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby Master Chief on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:44 pm

maasman wrote:if they gain any experience they will revert back; however; if you use rare candies they will go to lvl255. If you take a lvl100+ missingno up to lvl255 then add 1 more lvl, it will evolve into a kangaskhan.


Okay, now you're making shit up. Its like those people that loved WAW nazi zombies so much that they made up some bullshit rumor about a new map and everyone believed it, and then there was a rumor that there wasn't going to be zombies in Black Ops, but there was.

Evolve into a Kangaskhan? Yeah, and my pikachu evolved into a mewtwo.....
Highest place: 11th in 2006
Highest score: 2866 in 2011
Highest rank: Colonel in 2006

Image
User avatar
Major Master Chief
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:46 pm
Location: Virginia
Medals: 60
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (11)

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby LFAW on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Can I join?
Image
User avatar
Captain LFAW
 
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:23 am
Location: Britain
Medals: 74
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby maasman on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Master Chief wrote:
maasman wrote:if they gain any experience they will revert back; however; if you use rare candies they will go to lvl255. If you take a lvl100+ missingno up to lvl255 then add 1 more lvl, it will evolve into a kangaskhan.


Okay, now you're making shit up. Its like those people that loved WAW nazi zombies so much that they made up some bullshit rumor about a new map and everyone believed it, and then there was a rumor that there wasn't going to be zombies in Black Ops, but there was.

Evolve into a Kangaskhan? Yeah, and my pikachu evolved into a mewtwo.....

I've done it. I'll bet you 5$ that it happens.
Image
User avatar
Colonel maasman
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:45 pm
Location: Hanahan, USA
Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (14)

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby Gilligan on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Master Chief wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
Master Chief wrote:
Gilligan wrote:Just played MC again...Boy am I sucking...Need to get back to my game!


If it makes you feel any better, you didn't suicide as much this time, and you beat me on all the stages other than Final D. Most of the time. :)


I didn't suicide all that much last time...Did I? I did more this time, went with riskier plays.


Like jumping off the edge with no hope of getting back? lol. My favorite win was me as pit and you as gannondorf on sonic's stage. I kept shooting arrows at you while you were on the other side of the map, and it was your last life. All of the sudden, that "checkpoint" doohickey came out of the ground, and I was hitting that instead of you. You kept trying to get past it, but between gannondorf's slowness, my arrow barrage, and the checkpoint spinning, you couldn't get past it. The checkpoint stopped spinning, and you made your run, but one last arrow hit it and you were launched from the stage and the game ended abruptly. Classic.


Yeah that kill was great :lol: He can't jump for shit. If you hadn't chose someone as fast as Pit, Ganon could have had a chance. Every time I seemingly suicided, I tried to kill you and just got unlucky getting back on :lol:
Image
User avatar
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant
 
Posts: 12763
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 4:59 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Medals: 203
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3)
Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3)
Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (32)

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby Gold Knight on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:10 pm

maasman wrote:
Master Chief wrote:
maasman wrote:if they gain any experience they will revert back; however; if you use rare candies they will go to lvl255. If you take a lvl100+ missingno up to lvl255 then add 1 more lvl, it will evolve into a kangaskhan.


Okay, now you're making shit up. Its like those people that loved WAW nazi zombies so much that they made up some bullshit rumor about a new map and everyone believed it, and then there was a rumor that there wasn't going to be zombies in Black Ops, but there was.

Evolve into a Kangaskhan? Yeah, and my pikachu evolved into a mewtwo.....

I've done it. I'll bet you 5$ that it happens.


Well next time I break down on a long trip and decide to break out the Gameboy Color, ill have to test this out... Is it a lvl 256 Kangaskhan? And if you would chance to remember, does it have similar attacks?
Image
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
User avatar
Captain Gold Knight
 
Posts: 2716
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Out here in these woods...
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5)

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby maasman on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:54 pm

no, it's either lvl 1 or 0, and it will know missingno's attacks, so skyattack, watergun, watergun
Image
User avatar
Colonel maasman
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:45 pm
Location: Hanahan, USA
Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (14)

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Gold Knight wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:I think I qualify to be in... lets hope this one is better than the last attempt...

Click image to enlarge.
image


That row under Jeopardy is solid. I see both the original Gaunlet and Zelda just from the different colors... 8-)

Dont even know how many times ive beaten both of those...



Actually neither are in that row... I am fairly sure the gold cart is Micro Machines and the black cart is another tengen game.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant Bruceswar
 
Posts: 9602
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:36 am
Location: Cow Pastures
Medals: 143
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (20) Training Achievement (6) Map Contribution (2)

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby Gold Knight on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Bruceswar wrote:
Gold Knight wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:I think I qualify to be in... lets hope this one is better than the last attempt...

Click image to enlarge.
image


That row under Jeopardy is solid. I see both the original Gaunlet and Zelda just from the different colors... 8-)

Dont even know how many times ive beaten both of those...



Actually neither are in that row... I am fairly sure the gold cart is Micro Machines and the black cart is another tengen game.


Didnt realize there was another gold game in the 3rd row from the left too, could possibly be there... :oops:
Image
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
User avatar
Captain Gold Knight
 
Posts: 2716
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Out here in these woods...
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5)

Re: Video Gamers United

Postby Master Chief on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:31 am

We now have our private forum, so this thread shall now become our "recruitment" thread.

If anyone else wants to join, feel free to, I just ask that you would only apply if you are interested in video games.

Thanks!

MC
Highest place: 11th in 2006
Highest score: 2866 in 2011
Highest rank: Colonel in 2006

Image
User avatar
Major Master Chief
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:46 pm
Location: Virginia
Medals: 60
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (11)

Re: Video Gamers United (VGU)- SIGN UP TODAY!

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:49 am

I apologize, but please restrict your comments to registration only. Video games may be discussed in the usergroup, so you may continue your conversation there. Thank you, and enjoy the forum.

-Sully
User avatar
Corporal Victor Sullivan
 
Posts: 7175
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: Video Gamers United (VGU)- SIGN UP TODAY!

Postby naxus on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:06 pm

in pls?
Image
Haggis_McMutton wrote:2. Anyone else find it kind of funny that naxus is NK'd right after insisting that we're all paranoid?
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class naxus
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:29 pm
Location: In Hel's arms
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30)

Re: Video Gamers United (VGU)- SIGN UP TODAY!

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Enjoy the forum, naxus! ;)
User avatar
Corporal Victor Sullivan
 
Posts: 7175
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: Video Gamers United (VGU)- SIGN UP TODAY!

Postby Leehar on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:07 pm

I am in :!:

Pity there looks to be only 20~ members :o
Image
show
User avatar
Colonel Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director
 
Posts: 6104
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: Graduation Ceremony
Medals: 136
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (23) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (9)

Re: Video Gamers United (VGU)- SIGN UP TODAY!

Postby Bleed_Green on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:10 pm

I am willing to join
User avatar
Captain Bleed_Green
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:37 am
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5)

Re: Video Gamers United (VGU)- SIGN UP TODAY!

Postby TheFissk on Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:44 pm

having a group devoted to video games but short a fissk is a terrible thing, i'm willing to solve that

translated: if you don't let me in a will be forced to ... i'm not sure what but i'll get back to you
User avatar
Private 1st Class TheFissk
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:55 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Video Gamers United (VGU)- SIGN UP TODAY!

Postby No Risk No Fun on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Sounds fun. Can I join?
User avatar
Sergeant No Risk No Fun
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: OH
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Create/Join a Social Usergroup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login