Conquer Club

theherkman point dumper [vacationed]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: theherkman point dumper

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:38 pm

and what dose that have any revelance to now... we already know that was said about a week ago
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby Electricksabers on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Currently he can't create new games or post in the forums. How much of a punishment do you want? I am sure the Admin and MH are working on it.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Electricksabers

Postby Woodruff on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:57 pm

basic_man2010_20 wrote:and what dose that have any revelance to now... we already know that was said about a week ago

Not knowing what they're looking at or what their non-CC schedules are like, it may simply take longer than that to make sure they get the decision right.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:47 pm

itsopen nd shut

he made hundre4ds of games

he knew he couldmt play them all thuswhy he had account sitters ahead of time

he then came up with bs excusses as to why he dead bated the games

then once he was a cook/cadit he started playing again

its obvious he did this2 see how fast he could jump back up

guilty ban his ass already
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby mviola on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:39 pm

basic_man2010_20 wrote:itsopen nd shut

he made hundre4ds of games

he knew he couldmt play them all thuswhy he had account sitters ahead of time

he then came up with bs excusses as to why he dead bated the games

then once he was a cook/cadit he started playing again

its obvious he did this2 see how fast he could jump back up

guilty ban his ass already

I think we'd all take your opinion more seriously if you learned to spell.
High Score: 2906
Major mviola

Postby Woodruff on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:43 pm

basic_man2010_20 wrote:itsopen nd shut

Because you have all the facts? You're an idiot if you believe it's that simple...I know very little of the situation and even I recognize that it is not.

The curious question is...why do you care so much?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:54 pm

why was the abuddy case so open and shit then??? they seem to be keeping this one open for so long...... wehile the buddy case was open and shit in liek an hour or 2..... its showing favoratism... i had buddy on my foe list b4 his case came to be and i am now even useing his case as an example of team CC showing favortisum......

they both made games

both dead bated

both droped rank

both lost large amounts of points

thus point dumping
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby Bones2484 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:57 pm

If you think the mods are showing favoritism to theherkman you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. I can't think of many people who I'd list below herk in a list of mod's favorites.

Also, how has the punishment he has already received not satisfactory for the time being? He's already unable to post in forums and join new games. He basically is banned already... just not officially.
Major Bones2484

Postby Woodruff on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:38 pm

basic_man2010_20 wrote:why was the abuddy case so open and shit then???

There was no "abuddy" case, so I have no idea who you're talking about. Open and shit? Sounds like your webbrowser to me.

basic_man2010_20 wrote:they seem to be keeping this one open for so long...... wehile the buddy case was open and shit in liek an hour or 2

abuddy, buddy? Who the hell are you talking about.

basic_man2010_20 wrote:..... its showing favoratism...

Quite honestly, this is just pure stupidity. There are very few folks I can think of who are LESS likely for the CC mods to show favoritism for. I can't think of any of the mods that I would EXPECT actually LIKE theherkman. Some may, of course...but I've seen no reason why they would.

Just give it a rest.

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:39 pm

i ment buddy as in buddysystem..... and by banning buddy in like maybe an hour compared to the week+ that herkmas has gotten to still play is favortisum... they may not like herkman but they are still being biased.
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:11 pm

I have no idea why you're arugeing this...Much less care.

Short story though, you're wrong, live with it, move on.

Simple.

Have a nice day.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby lord voldemort on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:50 pm

basic man its two completely different issues...buddy system was guilty and that was obvious...hence the ban
nothing like this case has really happened before...i expect within a day you will hear something
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:32 pm

well lets see at the time of buddy as far as everyone knew he was gone untile he said that he was really thier..... so whats the differance other then herkman had well over 1000 games?
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby lord voldemort on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:05 am

the difference is that you dont know the entire story of both cases ;)

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:41 pm

yet and still no word... thats what a week and a half to 2 weeks now
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:50 pm

basic_man2010_20 wrote:yet and still no word... thats what a week and a half to 2 weeks now

Maybe because it is a very difficult case? They are obviously going through the case thoroughly before they come to a conclusion.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Woodruff on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:05 pm

basic_man2010_20 wrote:yet and still no word... thats what a week and a half to 2 weeks now

I have to ask again, because you didn't answer before...why the hell do you care so much? What's your beef here?

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:34 pm

i have no beef just when its so obvious that he made the games knowing he couldn't play them all..... thus why he had the account sitters....
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby Woodruff on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:49 pm

basic_man2010_20 wrote:i have no beef just when its so obvious that he made the games knowing he couldn't play them all..... thus why he had the account sitters....

Having account sitters is perfectly legitimate and is IN NO WAY a sign of point-dumping.

So would you please stop making me defend someone who I would happily see removed from the site?

Postby MNDuke on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:45 am

Woodruff wrote:
basic_man2010_20 wrote:i have no beef just when its so obvious that he made the games knowing he couldn't play them all..... thus why he had the account sitters....

Having account sitters is perfectly legitimate and is IN NO WAY a sign of point-dumping.

So would you please stop making me defend someone who I would happily see removed from the site?

No one is MAKING you do anything. You are choosing to defend in this situation.
Sergeant MNDuke

Postby king achilles on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:56 am

As many of you are aware of theherkman's attempt to be in the most active games one can have.

Unfortunately, he missed turns and sitters had to dip in and take turns for him just to let him stay in these games. These sitters include: Joshyboy, LFAW, Chariot of Fire, ryall55, among several others more. One day into this record breaking attempt and he's already missing many turns and relying on multiple account sisters.

He has explained that his internet went down, in addition to other circumstances, which led to the end result we were all left with.

If it were not for these people who took turns for him, he would have deadbeated a lot, lot more. Eventually, he got to as low as 26 points, coming from roughly 2700++ points. His account was suspended from creating any new games to prevent further abuse of the scoreboard, and so we could investigate the nature of the situation. It was like free points for everyone who had a game with him. We know that some of you got plenty of points when he deadbeated and missed his turns, but it looks like you joined these games just to help him out with his record attempt so there may have been no malicious intent on your part. During this time, he made 65 forum posts between when he started and before he was vacationed from creating any new games again. In spite of all those pending turns, it seems he still had the time to be marginally active in the forum.

Nevertheless, the damage has been done. We feel that theherkman, knowingly or unknowingly, engaged in gross abuse of the game. Points and stats were hugely handed out coming from this failed record attempt. Our verdict ruling is as follows:

- theherkman will have a score reset back to 1000.
- theherkman will be vacationed from the website for point dumping and gross abuse of the game.

Conquer Club has always discouraged cheating and any actions that is considered gross abuse of the game, especially when it comes to disrupting the scoreboard. Anyone who cheats or abuses the system, intentionally or unintentionally, will be punished accordingly.
Please don't have more than 1 account. If you have any CC concerns, you can contact us here.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby Serbia on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:08 am

king achilles wrote:- theherkman will be vacationed from the website for point dumping and gross abuse of the game.

Is this a permanent vacation?
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby lord voldemort on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:20 am

Serbia wrote:
king achilles wrote:- theherkman will be vacationed from the website for point dumping and gross abuse of the game.

yes

Postby eddie2 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:40 am

lord voldemort wrote:
Serbia wrote:

yes

dont want 2 sound bad but what was the point of the point reset then. lol.
Captain eddie2

Re: theherkman point dumper [vacationed]

Postby DJPatrick on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:56 am

lv...ARE YOU a C&A Mod??? If not pls don't pretend tom give a definitive answer...I too would like a real answer on if this is permanent given that his accomplice (who is a mod) has merely been warned for his transgressions,,,(apology NOT accepted)...
Lieutenant DJPatrick

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports