Conquer Club

abcooper - Bigotry - Game 8376942 [noted]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

abcooper - Bigotry - Game 8376942 [noted]

Postby GTO on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:55 am

abcooper - Breaking Site Guidelines - Bigotry - Game 8376942

Accused:

abcooper

The accused are suspected of:

Breaking Site Guidelines - Bigotry

2011-01-25 15:04:55 - abcooper: and wharfedale youre pretty gay for coming and commenting on games youre not even in

Game number(s):

Game 8376942
Captain GTO

Re: abcooper - Breaking Site Guidelines - Bigotry - Game 837

Postby Caymanmew on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:33 pm

not bigotry it is just the way people talk these days
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby GTO on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Yeah, sometimes that is how people talk these days. Doesnt mean we need to sit back and tollerate it.

Game - 8376942

2011-01-26 14:04:06 - abcooper: first off...f*ck you both...you realize we arent the same fucking person and you just got him booted for no fucking reason
2011-01-26 14:04:20 - abcooper: is that how you two fucking win games...im sure youre real happy about htis
Captain GTO

Postby Woodruff on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:04 pm

caymanmew wrote:not bigotry it is just the way people talk these days

That is precisely the excuse that's been given for bigotted speech for as long as I can remember.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby abcooper on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:04 pm

hahaha GTO i'm glad this is how you handle everything. i bet everyone hated you as a kid because youre the biggest tattle tale in the world. did you tell your mom about what i said too?
Major abcooper

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:05 pm

abcooper wrote:hahaha GTO i'm glad this is how you handle everything. i bet everyone hated you as a kid because youre the biggest tattle tale in the world. did you tell your mom about what i said too?

My guess is you think that nobody should report a Multi either? Or when someone conducts Secret Diplomacy?
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby abcooper on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:06 pm

and quit taking things out of context and only posting what only one person says you idiot. people dont get a full perspective that way.
Major abcooper

Postby abcooper on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:07 pm

no i dont think anyone should report anything. if you cant take what someone says OVER THE INTERNET youre the most sensitive person in the world and shouldnt have access to the internet in the first place. what happened to freedom of speech anyway?
Major abcooper

Postby Woodruff on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:19 pm

abcooper wrote:no i dont think anyone should report anything. if you cant take what someone says OVER THE INTERNET youre the most sensitive person in the world and shouldnt have access to the internet in the first place. what happened to freedom of speech anyway?

You don't seem to fully understand the concept of "freedom of speech". "Freedom of speech" does not in any way mean "you can say whatever the hell you want with no repercussions".
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:19 pm

abcooper wrote:no i dont think anyone should report anything. if you cant take what someone says OVER THE INTERNET youre the most sensitive person in the world and shouldnt have access to the internet in the first place. what happened to freedom of speech anyway?

so why have rules for these things if nobody reports them? If nobody reported Multiple Accounts, this site would be an absolute joke. The scoreboard would be skewed so badly because people would just create a ton of multi's and shoot up the scoreboard. I would bet that you would lose a ton more games because you joined a game with a person using more than 1 account, and got double teamed.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby abcooper on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:40 pm

i dont know if you understand this but the site already is a joke...there are skewed records and plenty of people that break the rules. people do create tons of multis - all this requires is another email address and a change of your ip address if you get banned(not saying i do this because i dont and i dont really care that much. this site just gives me something to pass the time at work when im bored). And i do see people with very similar names on 2v2s who i suspect of being a multi but im not a person that is going to report someone because i think there is no proper judicial system for this. remember when you were little and everyone hated the person who tattle taled? same shit. and secret diplomacy is a stupid rule to begin with. if you dont think this happens in real life your ignorant so why shouldnt this happen in conquer club. diplomacy shouldnt matter if its secret or not. look back in history and im sure you can find examples of both secret and public diplomacies.

as for me not understanding freedom of speech...i full understand this. i dont think you do. i can say what i want when i want and cant get in trouble for this merely because i am just voicing my opinion even if it may be seen as offensive to some people. maybe you should read the constitution since you seem to want to talk about it in your quotes. last ive check the fucking KKK has the right to have marches through towns as long as they are properly organized. something that hasnt stopped them since their formation as a clan. im not saying i support this either but just using it as an example.
Major abcooper

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:18 pm

abcooper wrote:i dont know if you understand this but the site already is a joke...there are skewed records and plenty of people that break the rules. people do create tons of multis - all this requires is another email address and a change of your ip address if you get banned(not saying i do this because i dont and i dont really care that much. this site just gives me something to pass the time at work when im bored). And i do see people with very similar names on 2v2s who i suspect of being a multi but im not a person that is going to report someone because i think there is no proper judicial system for this. remember when you were little and everyone hated the person who tattle taled? same shit. and secret diplomacy is a stupid rule to begin with. if you dont think this happens in real life your ignorant so why shouldnt this happen in conquer club. diplomacy shouldnt matter if its secret or not. look back in history and im sure you can find examples of both secret and public diplomacies.

And people are constantly busted for breaking the rules. There are over, from what I remember, 28 000 users who have been busted for Multiple Accounts.

And do you think a simple IP change is going to beat the Multi Hunters? They have their own ways of catching people, and it does include more than an IP check.

And I do remember, and I didn't care. I hated kids who broke the rules, I thought they were the lowest scum possible. Under your thinking, if someone was a witness to a murder, they shouldn't come forward because "They are a tattletale, and everyone will hate them". It's a rule/law in today's world.

And, as you said ALREADY, this isn't the real world. This is an online gaming site. Just because it happened in wars in real life, doesn't mean it is going to happen on a gaming site.
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby abcooper on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:30 pm

fyi theforgiven one it clearly does happen on this site if its a game or not. get over it. quit bitching about something you cant control while it happens. youre merely being reactive and not proactive which is stupid in itself. there is no way to stop it so quit bitching about and go do something productive.

...really if multi hunters are that good why can people still get accounts after breaking the rules? im not going to say any names but i know people that have done this. great job guys for keeping them out, keep up the good work! i know of one person that even today was offered by a hunter if they paid the premium membership they can have their account unbanned...cool! that really supports your statement! of those 28000 that were banned (hard to believe that it really is 28000) how many do you really think didnt make a fake email address and just sign back up?

for those who broke the rules good for them if they got away for it. if they get caught i agree punish them but i dont agree with people going and constantly making false accusations because they think they are right and get others kicked out. they are just as bad as people who break the rules so yes when you see the same exactly people being the only ones to report something i think that is grounds to say that person is the real scum bag for being the only person to report something. (for this one i will name names - f*ck you GTO - freedom of speech...). Also i think the majority of the cc members really dont care about secret diplomacy. and yes im no snitch so i wont tell on people especially for something as stupid as online gaming so get over yourself this is a stupid discussion to begin with.
Major abcooper

Postby murphy16 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Lol Mocking the Multi Hunters, poor decision on your part, they are the ones who can help you.

And as for the little part directed at GTO, if I'm not mistaking, that would be considered Baiting.

Just saying...
Sergeant 1st Class murphy16

Postby abcooper on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:40 pm

also if youre going to ban or judge me for voicing my opinion on a forum that is ridiculous. just remind yourself your just an over powered geek with administrative rights to a fucking online version of a board game. awesome...but really if you ban me at least give me rights back to this forum cause i dont mind arguing about this at all.
Major abcooper

Postby abcooper on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:41 pm

aaaa
Last edited by abcooper on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major abcooper

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:47 pm

abcooper wrote:fyi theforgiven one it clearly does happen on this site if its a game or not. get over it. quit bitching about something you cant control while it happens. youre merely being reactive and not proactive which is stupid in itself. there is no way to stop it so quit bitching about and go do something productive.

I do enough Productive things on this site, thank you very much ;) If it isn't clear, I'm a moderator. And in no way am I bitching. I'm just annoyed that people like you think cheaters should go free. That's basically what YOU are saying when you think people shouldn't report someone for breaking the rules.

abcooper wrote:...really if multi hunters are that good why can people still get accounts after breaking the rules? im not going to say any names but i know people that have done this. great job guys for keeping them out, keep up the good work! i know of one person that even today was offered by a hunter if they paid the premium membership they can have their account unbanned...cool! that really supports your statement! of those 28000 that were banned (hard to believe that it really is 28000) how many do you really think didnt make a fake email address and just sign back up?

It's not something the Multi hunters can do. Based on what knowledge I have, the company that supplies the forums can't ban an IP address so they can't come back. And what makes you think that these people that came back ALSO didn't get caught? A lot of people that try to resign up also get caught.

And yes, you just described a Policy that ConquerClub goes by. If you are caught breaking the Multiple Accounts rule once, you are allowed to rebuy back in. However, this is only allowed once. One user on here has been busted over 60 times for trying to get back. And each time he comes back, he gets caught.

abcooper wrote:for those who broke the rules good for them if they got away for it. if they get caught i agree punish them but i dont agree with people going and constantly making false accusations because they think they are right and get others kicked out. they are just as bad as people who break the rules so yes when you see the same exactly people being the only ones to report something i think that is grounds to say that person is the real scum bag for being the only person to report something. (for this one i will name names - f*ck you GTO - freedom of speech...). Also i think the majority of the cc members really dont care about secret diplomacy. and yes im no snitch so i wont tell on people especially for something as stupid as online gaming so get over yourself this is a stupid discussion to begin with.

And if you knew any thing about this forum, you'd know people are allowed to VOICE their opinions on who they think may or may not be cheating. And just because someone is accused, does not mean they will get kicked out. The Multi hunters will do their investigation on the user to determine if they are breaking the rules that they are being accused of. And when someone reports someone, usually users will tend to AGREE or DISAGREE with the reporter based on the evidence put forward. Sometimes the evidence isn't strong enough. Sometimes it is so freaking obvious that the user is a cheater, that everyone will pipe in and agree that person is obviously cheating. So they aren't the "only ones".

And if a majority of the users on here don't care, then why do I see case after case being brought up in here about Secret Diplomacy? Why do I hear about tons of E-tickets being brought up about Secret Diplomacy? Just because you don't give a shit about Secret Diplomacy, doesn't mean the majority of the site does not.
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby HaireWolf1 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Man cooper you just keep digging that hole deeper dude!
Sergeant HaireWolf1

Postby GTO on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Your feedom of speech gives you that exact right... to say what ever you want to say, it doesnt change the rules and you then get to own up to any consequences and giving this website has rules in place to protect everyone against putting up with things you say or in your buddys case cheating as a multi account. Say what every you want to say but if you use your words to put another player down and perhaps that offends someone else's feedom not be slandard or disrespected then you will get taken care of like this.

We all use this game to kill some time at work, at home or whenever we want to have a good time but you wont find many of us disrespecting all the players just cause you are having a tough game. Looking thru a few of your games and your buddy, AssBlaster... you guys are disrespectful of a lot of players in game chat, you leave horrible feedback to players for no reason and we wont sit back and deal with it at all. You want to act like a clown or horseplay with your friends go for it in private games, but dont create a public game for anyone to join and then treat me like that.
Last edited by GTO on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain GTO

Postby Woodruff on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:45 pm

abcooper wrote:as for me not understanding freedom of speech...i full understand this. i dont think you do. i can say what i want when i want and cant get in trouble for this merely because i am just voicing my opinion even if it may be seen as offensive to some people. maybe you should read the constitution since you seem to want to talk about it in your quotes. last ive check the fucking KKK has the right to have marches through towns as long as they are properly organized. something that hasnt stopped them since their formation as a clan. im not saying i support this either but just using it as an example.

Your account states that you are in the United States. That being the case, you are absolutely wrong that you "can say what you want when you want and can't get in trouble for it". There are always consequences to ANY speech that is made. Always. As well, "freedom of speech" relates only to GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS against an individual. Private entities absolutely have the right to censor your speech while on their property in any manner they care to. Conquer Club is a private entity. You have no "freedom of speech" here past whatever they deem that they want you to have. You should do a little reading up on the subject before you display your ignorance next time. Oh, and for what it's worth, I TEACH the Constitution, so I am quite well aware of what it says, you ignorant f*ck.

abcooper wrote:also if youre going to ban or judge me for voicing my opinion on a forum that is ridiculous. just remind yourself your just an over powered geek with administrative rights to a fucking online version of a board game. awesome...but really if you ban me at least give me rights back to this forum cause i dont mind arguing about this at all.

We can only hope that next time, you do so with some understanding of what your rights actually are.

Postby king achilles on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:33 am

Bigotry is defined as this:
* Bigotry includes racism, sexism, ageism, homophobia/sexual orientation bashing, religion bashing, lack of religion bashing, or wishing violence on any group of people, etc.
* Bigotry takes into account historic events, emotional baggage and generally accepted associations with a term, phrase or intent - posting "White Power" in a topic has a history and is bigoted, posting "Green Power" makes you an environmentalist.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7785#p1759438

So if the offending words that you read in the game chat are not what is mentioned above, then it may not be bigoted. Conquer Club takes a fairly relaxed/liberal approach to what is said on Conquer Club---in our Public Forums, Game Chats, and other areas where users can post their comments and thoughts. Coarse language is generally allowed, so if you find something disagreeable we encourage you to use your Foes List.

Although, what he said looks to be in borderline of being a homophobic comment, as it can be taken in any way, I will note this report for now.

abcooper, I advise that you take time to read the Rules and Community guidelines so you would get a better grasp on how things are run here. When you go and register to become a member to any website, it is strongly recommended that you check that website's rules before you assume what you think are exactly allowed to be done or said in that or any other website for that matter.

Rules:
http://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?mode=rules

Community Guidelines:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7785
Please don't have more than 1 account. If you have any CC concerns, you can contact us here.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports