Conquer Club

Favorite Suggestions Team Mod in 2011 - Prelim

Comment games, quizzes, trivia, elimination games, etc...

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Favorite Suggestion Team Mod

Poll ended at Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Total votes : 0

Favorite Suggestions Team Mod in 2011 - Prelim

Postby dr.lucas on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:45 pm

In an attempt to revive the Favorite Mod game I am going to put up a series of polls. In each poll one group of Mods will be featured and all of the mods that receive votes will make it to the final list with the number of votes that they receive.

If a mod is in two groups their highest number of votes will be their starting point in the final list.

The poll will run for one week and the final list will start when all the groups have been polled.
Sergeant 1st Class dr.lucas

Re: Favorite Suggestions Team Mod in 2011 - Prelim

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:31 am

dr.lucas wrote:In an attempt to revive the Favorite Mod game I am going to put up a series of polls. In each poll one group of Mods will be featured and all of the mods that receive votes will make it to the final list with the number of votes that they receive.

If a mod is in two groups their highest number of votes will be their starting point in the final list.

The poll will run for one week and the final list will start when all the groups have been polled.

Just so you know 8-[ Only me, darwin, and blake are true Suggestion mods. The other people on the Suggestion team are there only because they are helping with a project that is going on behind the scenes.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: Favorite Suggestions Team Mod in 2011 - Prelim

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:44 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:
dr.lucas wrote:In an attempt to revive the Favorite Mod game I am going to put up a series of polls. In each poll one group of Mods will be featured and all of the mods that receive votes will make it to the final list with the number of votes that they receive.

Just so you know 8-[ Only me, darwin, and blake are true Suggestion mods. The other people on the Suggestion team are there only because they are helping with a project that is going on behind the scenes.

That has been going on since the beginning of time... WHAT ARE YOU UP TO TFO?????
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Return to Forum Games