Conquer Club

US Military Action in Libya?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: US Military Action in Libya?

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Brit Invasion Force Stopped
A recce squad for a UK empire-building force brigandishly eyeballing Libyan oil resources has been arrested in rebel-held Libyan territory where they were operating without authorization. The Libyan National Council are holding the NATO invaders in their stronghold of Benghazi. MoD press officers have released the cover story that the SAS operators were simply chauffers to a diplomat who was visiting the area to say hi. On several occasions in the past the UK has attempted to sow crime without the aid - or in opposition to the wishes - of the kingpin of the NATO gang (the US) which has generally resulted in comically bumbling hijinx (e.g. Suez).

http://af.reuters.com/article/libyaNews ... 0520110306

The SAS have extensively trained Col. Qadaffi's secret service which is likely to viewed skeptically by insurgents.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... roops.html

ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Qwert on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:26 am

he-he-he yesteday great "frends",today enemies. Its better to have enemies, instead these "frends" .
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:07 pm

LOL! It appears the vaunted SAS were captured by some guy out milking his cows ...

"We fired into the air, and said 'Hands up, don't move'. They did as we said. It was not very difficult, we just asked them to move away from their bags to the side, and they did," said a Libyan farmer who captured the SAS.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/seealso/2011 ... libya.html
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Qwert on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:21 pm

lol, they not training to fight with farmers, only with soldiers.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:31 pm

qwert wrote:lol, they not training to fight with farmers, only with soldiers.

:lol:
Major Phatscotty

Postby Pirlo on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Phatscotty wrote:I am hearing Libyan civilians requesting US military aid...

this is absolutely WRONG

here are some key dates...

on 14th of February, the revolution started with peaceful protests... Gadafi immediately started oppressing protesters...

on 15th and 16th, protesters were attacked with airplanes..

meanwhile, USA, EU, NATO, UN...etc were just discussing a dumb solution..

on 21st or 22nd of February, OIL extraction & transportation stopped. immediately the above mentioned bullshit (aka governments & organizations) panicked and took the situation seriously...

if anyone is telling us that USA fights for freedom of people, then he/she must be completely liar or ignorant..... if Libya has no oil, no one will even care...

and in Libya, no one wants the USA mess in his country.... Libyan people will keep fighting until they get rid of that insane dictator, then their country will be reborn...

please tell Uncle Sam, UN, NATO....etc Andrea Pirlo says f*ck you...

- Andrea the Charmer :geek:
Captain Pirlo

Postby Qwert on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:51 pm

now i read that quadafy army, again not manage to take back misurata town against unarmed civilians, They use tanks, mortars, airplane,and again can not take town(who have 500000 citizens). Its so funny,when they write that quadafy bombard and attack unarmed civilian, and yet,hes army can not defeat unarmed protesters. But these kind of propaganda have effect,and people start to belive. These scenarion are many time whas very sucess, to get support for attack or invasion to other countries.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:56 pm

qwert wrote:now i read that quadafy army, again not manage to take back misurata town against unarmed civilians, They use tanks, mortars, airplane,and again can not take town(who have 500000 citizens). Its so funny,when they write that quadafy bombard and attack unarmed civilian, and yet,hes army can not defeat unarmed protesters. But these kind of propaganda have effect,and people start to belive. These scenarion are many time whas very sucess, to get support for attack or invasion to other countries.

true true

RT had an excellent report today about how the media - Al-Jazeera included - are broadcasting total lies about the unrest, including staging demonstrations for cameras.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FGrrGTr ... r_embedded
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Pirlo on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:09 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
qwert wrote:now i read that quadafy army, again not manage to take back misurata town against unarmed civilians, They use tanks, mortars, airplane,and again can not take town(who have 500000 citizens). Its so funny,when they write that quadafy bombard and attack unarmed civilian, and yet,hes army can not defeat unarmed protesters. But these kind of propaganda have effect,and people start to belive. These scenarion are many time whas very sucess, to get support for attack or invasion to other countries.

true true

RT had an excellent report today about how the media - Al-Jazeera included - are broadcasting total lies about the unrest, including staging demonstrations for cameras.

Gadafi is no longer fighting for regaining control over cities.. he's now fighting to survive as long as possible after too many military leaders defected...

go search for the massacres he committed then talk... get a clue..... however, they still don't want any foreign asshole to stick his nose into their country business

- Andrea the Charmer
Captain Pirlo

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Pirlo wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

true true

Gadafi is no longer fighting for regaining control over cities.. he's now fighting to survive as long as possible after too many military leaders defected...

go search for the massacres he committed then talk... get a clue..... however, they still don't want any foreign asshole to stick his nose into their country business

- Andrea the Charmer

Don't worry about it. The Libyan government will crush them pretty efficiently provided the west doesn't intervene.

The so-called insurgency is a handful of Berber street gangs run by the US-based "Libyan Youth Movement" and their 70 year-old, CIA-backed leader Ibrahim Sahad (http://www.libyanfsl.com/tabid/70/mid/4 ... fault.aspx). If the west does intervene it means the insurgency is on the verge of defeat.
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby HapSmo19 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:53 pm

saxitoxin wrote:LOL! It appears the vaunted SAS were captured by some guy out milking his cows ...

"We fired into the air, and said 'Hands up, don't move'. They did as we said. It was not very difficult, we just asked them to move away from their bags to the side, and they did," said a Libyan farmer who captured the SAS.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/seealso/2011 ... libya.html

Nobody is actually buying that story are they?

Sounds like a hardware handoff to me.
Lieutenant HapSmo19

Postby Pirlo on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:56 am

saxitoxin wrote:
Pirlo wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

true true

- Andrea the Charmer

Don't worry about it. The Libyan government will crush them pretty efficiently provided the west doesn't intervene.

The so-called insurgency is a handful of Berber street gangs run by the US-based "Libyan Youth Movement" and their 70 year-old, CIA-backed leader Ibrahim Sahad (http://www.libyanfsl.com/tabid/70/mid/4 ... fault.aspx). If the west does intervene it means the insurgency is on the verge of defeat.

I don't know what is the point of that link in your post... but I know one thing... Libyan people prefer to be crushed rather than having USA or any foreigners messing up their country...

again, if you think that USA helps people and make them freedom, then you are completely ignorant... your government has been supporting the dictators for ages.. they only care about OIL...

remember, Saddam committed his crimes in 1980s, and got away with them because he was USA ally at that time... once he stopped listening to white house, your media turned him to crap (though I'm not denying he was crap, I'm just showing you the real reason of war against Iraq)...

Captain Pirlo

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:36 am

Pirlo wrote:I don't know what is the point of that link in your post... but I know one thing... Libyan people prefer to be crushed rather than having USA or any foreigners messing up their country...

If they get rid of Al-Ghattafi they are playing into American hands. The so-called insurgency is being orchestrated out of Washington, D.C. by their agent, Ibrahim Sahad, to increase accessibility of Libyan petroleum.

Pirlo wrote:again, if you think that USA helps people and make them freedom

I think the vast canon of my posts is indicative to the contrary. :)

*tickle tickle*

*Saxi tickles Andrea* :P
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:02 am

Rebellion Spreads to UK - A mob of hundreds of "pro-constitution" Britons have seized and detained a judge for punishing someone for tax refusal. Police have begun violently ejecting protesters from the court in chaotic scenes. Marchers say they are exercising their "ancient right to lawful Rebellion."

http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/88939 ... st/?ref=mr

Should Germany deploy troops in Britain to protect the insurgents?
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Pirlo on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:24 am

saxitoxin wrote:
Pirlo wrote:I don't know what is the point of that link in your post... but I know one thing... Libyan people prefer to be crushed rather than having USA or any foreigners messing up their country...

If they get rid of Al-Ghattafi they are playing into American hands. The so-called insurgency is being orchestrated out of Washington, D.C. by their agent, Ibrahim Sahad, to increase accessibility of Libyan petroleum.

Pirlo wrote:again, if you think that USA helps people and make them freedom

I think the vast canon of my posts is indicative to the contrary. :)

*tickle tickle*

*Saxi tickles Andrea* :P

but you are talking about twats (aka leaders) of the middle east countries as if they are not already following or playing into hands of uncle sam.

USA government has been always involved in all shits happened to people in middle east... in other words, USA supports leaders of oil countries to share that wealth with them.. ;)

Captain Pirlo

Postby Qwert on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:26 am

""If they get rid of Al-Ghattafi they are playing into American hands""
Who its that?
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Pirlo wrote:
but you are talking about twats (aka leaders) of the middle east countries as if they are not already following or playing into hands of uncle sam.

USA government has been always involved in all shits happened to people in middle east... in other words, USA supports leaders of oil countries to share that wealth with them.. ;)

Andy, if you weren't such a charmer you'd make me lose my hair! :P

I think Al-Ghataffi said it best in his 2008 speech to the Arab League. "Nothing is joining us together except this hall." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGwHOWUPKuo)

If Libyans get rid of one of the few independent minded leaders in the Arab world it will be to their shame. I'm confident the Libyan people can stop this US-staged coup attempt.
Last edited by saxitoxin on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Pirlo wrote:

I think Al-Ghataffi said it best in his 2008 speech to the Arab League. "Nothing is joining us together except this hall." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGwHOWUPKuo)

If Libyans get rid of one of the few independent minded leaders in the Arab world it will be to their shame. I'm confident the Libyan people can stop this foreign-backed, staged rebellion.

:twisted:
Major Phatscotty

Postby Pirlo on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:01 am

saxitoxin wrote:
Pirlo wrote:

If Libyans get rid of one of the few independent minded leaders in the Arab world it will be to their shame. I'm confident the Libyan people can stop this US-staged coup attempt.

what!!! are you crazy????????????????

this man is insane.... he's been wasting the wealth of Libya making stupid projects in Europe... only 13% of Libya lands are explored... there are billions of oil reserves underground.. Libyan are only 5 millions... their education and life standard are crap.. they have finally woken up.... not to mention his retarded GREEN BOOK..... are you telling me that Libyans should just follow that crazy guy????

USA is surprised to see those people getting up, an trust me, if the spark of revolutions didn't start in Tunisia 2 months ago, nothing could happen in Egypt & Libya... it's spreading everywhere around now.... why would USA get rid of their amazing dog (Mubarakola)...

USA would like to help oppressing these revolutions, but it can't... it has a bad experience when uncle sam tried to do this in Iran and failed.. now the result is having Iran as the biggest haters (so you know why Iranians have the right to hate your government).... moreover, USA is getting weaker as things are getting out of control with China rising in the east.. now USA government is trying to pretend the supporter of middle east people in order to have good relations with new leaders who will award oil extraction contracts..

and now you gotta remember Mr. saxi, after few years, the American media machine will start pointing to Chinese as the terrorists ;)

Captain Pirlo

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:25 pm

I think the USA is for staying quiet in countries that are anti-Israel, and speaking out against countries that are for peace with Israel.

Black Skies in Libya. All that environment you saved....sorry
Major Phatscotty

Postby Pirlo on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Phatscotty wrote:I think the USA is for staying quiet in countries that are anti-Israel, and speaking out against countries that are for peace with Israel.

Black Skies in Libya. All that environment you saved....sorry

I didn't get your point...
Captain Pirlo

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Pirlo wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
Pirlo wrote:

what!!! are you crazy????????????????

this man is insane.... he's been wasting the wealth of Libya making stupid projects in Europe... only 13% of Libya lands are explored... there are billions of oil reserves underground.. Libyan are only 5 millions... their education and life standard are crap.. they have finally woken up.... not to mention his retarded GREEN BOOK..... are you telling me that Libyans should just follow that crazy guy????

USA is surprised to see those people getting up, an trust me, if the spark of revolutions didn't start in Tunisia 2 months ago, nothing could happen in Egypt & Libya... it's spreading everywhere around now.... why would USA get rid of their amazing dog (Mubarakola)...

USA would like to help oppressing these revolutions, but it can't... it has a bad experience when uncle sam tried to do this in Iran and failed.. now the result is having Iran as the biggest haters (so you know why Iranians have the right to hate your government).... moreover, USA is getting weaker as things are getting out of control with China rising in the east.. now USA government is trying to pretend the supporter of middle east people in order to have good relations with new leaders who will award oil extraction contracts..

and now you gotta remember Mr. saxi, after few years, the American media machine will start pointing to Chinese as the terrorists ;)

Well first of all, it's not my government. Secondly, the Green Book enunciates an enlightened and revolutionary avenue to real people's power free from the control of government and corporate elites. Thirdly, the US got rid of Mubarak because he was dying. If you have an old car and you start having chronic trouble with it, it's better to get a new one before you find yourself stranded on the side of the road. Now the US has a new puppet in Egypt:

The so-called Libyan "youth movement" is a project of the National Front for the Salvation of Libya, which is based in Washington DC and run by an ex-Libyan Army officer, Ibrahim Sahad. Sahad began receiving funding in the '70's from the CIA to set-up an anti-Qadaffi radio station in Sudan and the ties that bind him to them have grown ever stronger over the years. The US realizes taking over governments, a la Iraq and Afghanistan, is messy and prefers to do it in a way where they don't have to be directly involved and can present the illusion of popularity. In other words, it's better for the US if Andrea is (unknowingly) supporting a US takeover of Libya than if Andrea is (knowingly) opposing it. :P

In today's "Tampa Tribune":
In August, the Tampa-based command, which oversees U.S. military operations in Afghanistan, Iraq and much of the Middle East, signed a $2.76 million contract with Ntrepid Corp. to provide software that will create as many as 500 "different online persons" with "background, history, supporting details, and cyber presences that are technically, culturally and geographically consistent," according to details from the contract request posted online in June.
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2011/feb/24 ... -breaking/
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby patches70 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:24 pm

saxitoxin wrote:If Libyans get rid of one of the few independent minded leaders in the Arab world it will be to their shame. I'm confident the Libyan people can stop this US-staged coup attempt.

Maybe. Except after what Reagan did to him, he kind of lost the stomach to go around provoking the US. With his change of heart during Bush's terms in office, I think instead of viewing him as an "independent minded leader" is less accurate. More like a whipped dog finally broken?

Just saying is all, I am not so much arguing against you, just making a silly observation. The US should certainly let the Libyans sort out their little internal spat on their own. We don't need to go around mucking it all up.
Private patches70

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Looks like Obama is waiting for everyone else to tell him what to do
Major Phatscotty

Postby patches70 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Phatscotty wrote:Looks like Obama is waiting for everyone else to tell him what to do

He has to wait for some sort of resolution, so that he can take credit for it or distance himself from it, depending on how it all plays out in the end. He is a leader after all. :roll:
Private patches70

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,