Conquer Club

Scapula

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Should scapula get his premium back

Poll ended at Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Total votes : 0

Scapula

Postby killercheez on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Wats wrong wen u use two accounts wen the other is expired or cancelled and then u take away scapula's premium GAY :?:
:(
Private 1st Class killercheez

Re: Scapula

Postby Woodruff on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:34 pm

killercheez wrote:Wats wrong wen u use two accounts wen the other is expired or cancelled and then u take away scapula's premium GAY :?:
:(

SPRECKEN ZE ENGLISH!!!!
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Rule number one of Conquer Club is you don't talk about Conquer Club.

Rule number two of Conquer Club is: "No multiple accounts" http://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?mode=rules

(see that everyone, I can joke around and be helpful at the same time!)
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby tdans on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Army of GOD wrote:Rule number one of Conquer Club is you don't talk about Conquer Club.

Rule number two of Conquer Club is: "No multiple accounts" http://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?mode=rules

(see that everyone, I can joke around and be helpful at the same time!)

Shutup Stalin!!!!!
Lieutenant tdans

Postby Scapula on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:50 pm

I'll be voting "Yes". To find out which way you'd go, visit my Wall! Thanks.
Sergeant Scapula

Postby killercheez on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:51 pm

There is no such thing as the other account so this is crap he has one account the other is erased

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:20 pm

killercheez wrote:There is no such thing as the other account so this is crap he has one account the other is erased

No, it is not erased. The overlords of this site are very strict about this. One account and one account only.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby killercheez on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:29 pm

So he is lying

Postby ljex on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:55 pm

killercheez wrote:So he is lying

he probably just forgot the pw to his old account, its either that or he is lying because accounts dont get deleted
Major ljex

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:03 am

FAQ wrote:3. I don't want my account anymore, will you delete it?
Once accounts are created they will not be deleted.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby natty dread on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:35 am

If you think you have been wrongly accused of having multiple accounts, open up an e-ticket.

If not, suck it up, it's the #1 rule and that rule is absolute. All you can do in that case is buy new premium.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby Hannibał on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:51 am

If they allowed this then every cook would have dozens of accounts, they'd run one down, restart at 1000, rinse and repeat. Also would make points dumping easier, etc. Its simple..you have 1 account. Its all over the site. Along with revoking premieum (which is only a robbery) both accounts should be locked and IP addy banned. There's not that many rules here, follow them
Sergeant Hannibał

Postby thegreekdog on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:06 am

Scapula wrote:I'll be voting "Yes". To find out which way you'd go, visit my Wall! Thanks.

I visited your wall and it did not enlighten me. What gives?
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Scapula on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:20 am

I would like to give you all the details of the great injustice carried out by the Conquer Club authorities and hope that you will find the time to support me in my battle to rectify it.

Allow me to explain. Some time ago, I set up a Conquer Club account under the name of ā€œJimiā€ which I havenā€™t used for well over a year. Two weeks ago I decided to return to the website but was unable to sign onto that account because it had seemingly expired ā€“ presumably because of the fact that it was dormant. As a result, I set up this new account, ā€œScapulaā€, paid the $25 for Premium Membership and have been enjoying playing ever since.

Unfortunately, Conquer Club has decided to withdraw my Premium Membership on the basis that I have multiple accounts. This is incorrect as the accounts have not been active simultaneously and therefore I have not ā€“ and nor would I even if I could ā€“ used more than one account at the same time, let alone in the same game. I consider myself a competitor of great honesty, principle and integrity.

I have complained to Conquer Club and been in correspondence with an individual called King Achilles. Despite putting forward what I consider to be a very reasonable case they have refused to reinstate my Premium Membership and are also refusing to refund the $25 I paid two weeks ago.

In King Achilles first email it was stated that I could ā€œstill upgrade to be a premium member once moreā€ providing I did ā€œnot create another account againā€. I consider this to be not only unfair but also a form of extortion. I will not pay twice for one service and plan to fight this great miscarriage of justice.

I would be very interested to learn what you think about this and would appreciate your support if you feel you want to give it. In particular, it would be great if you could offer your support by posting on my wall or voting on this discussion above (which I had no part in setting up, by the way).

If you would like to see the email correspondence between King Achilles and me for verification, I will be happy to provide you with it.

Kind regards, Scapula
Sergeant Scapula

Postby NCachulo on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:50 am

That happened to me sometime ago. I had another account that was inactive for ages, i just didnt know the password and i changed my email account, and CC just took my premium for that. Why? If i did not log on in that account? Why, if there wasnt one single game played with that account since it became inactive? Why, if there wasnt one single clue that i was using two account for cheating? ... That is just stupid. Thank god that real life judges do understand, most of the times, that rules are supposed to be interpreted in each situation and they are not some kind of dogma that you have to follow blindly.
Corporal NCachulo

Postby natty dread on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:17 am

It doesn't matter whether you use the two accounts or not. Simply creating more than one account is against the rules and is enough to have your premium revoked. Simple as that. It's the rule, you either follow it or you pay the consequences. It says so in big letters all over the first page: "No multiple accounts". It can't be much clearer than that.

Scapula wrote:Allow me to explain. Some time ago, I set up a Conquer Club account under the name of ā€œJimiā€ which I havenā€™t used for well over a year. Two weeks ago I decided to return to the website but was unable to sign onto that account because it had seemingly expired ā€“ presumably because of the fact that it was dormant. As a result, I set up this new account, ā€œScapulaā€, paid the $25 for Premium Membership and have been enjoying playing ever since.

Accounts don't go "dormant" or "expire". You probably just forgot your password, in which case you should have had a new password sent to your email, or in case that was not possible, contact the admin to have them reset your email+password.

Unfortunately, Conquer Club has decided to withdraw my Premium Membership on the basis that I have multiple accounts. This is incorrect as the accounts have not been active simultaneously and therefore I have not ā€“ and nor would I even if I could ā€“ used more than one account at the same time, let alone in the same game. I consider myself a competitor of great honesty, principle and integrity.

At the moment you set up a new account, you broke the rules. You should read the rules of the site you join more carefully. There are no exceptions to this 1 rule. It's "no multiple accounts, ever, in any circumstances", not "no multiple accounts, unless you forget your password".

Scapula wrote:I have complained to Conquer Club and been in correspondence with an individual called King Achilles. Despite putting forward what I consider to be a very reasonable case they have refused to reinstate my Premium Membership and are also refusing to refund the $25 I paid two weeks ago.

CC has the right to revoke service and refuse refunds if the terms of service have been broken. You agreed to follow the terms of service when you signed up. You didn't follow them, when you signed up again. Thus, your "warranty is voided", so to speak.

Scapula wrote:In King Achilles first email it was stated that I could ā€œstill upgrade to be a premium member once moreā€ providing I did ā€œnot create another account againā€. I consider this to be not only unfair but also a form of extortion. I will not pay twice for one service and plan to fight this great miscarriage of justice.

It is totally fair. Why should you get special treatment when you break the rules?
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby Namor on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:15 pm

I still don't see all of the facts here. Did you try accessing your old account with it's password OR did you forget the password, so then set up a new account. I notice that your old account has been visited recently, Last visited: 10 Mar 2011, 15:02

If you genuinely tried to access your old account with the correct PW and were denied access, then I believe you may have a case for asking that the premium you paid, be transferred to your old account.

However, if you set up the new account because you had forgotten your PW, then I'm afraid you will have to accept that you have broken the rules.
Colonel Namor

Postby jefjef on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:14 pm

One thing that CC should do is have a CONTACT US link on the home page for email to email communication that does not require a creation of an account. That info is in the HELP forum but I'm sure it isn't looked at by all that many people.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby watsy on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:09 pm

2 accounts rules have been broken surely take the easy root to make everybody happy give scapula a slap on his hand and let him choose which account to run you may keep him coming back for more year after year ?

he does not disagree that he has 2 accounts get 1 deletted problem solved all happy

i would suggest he keeps scapula account as a nice file going if he does it again it would be easy to prove

all in the hands of conquer club
Major watsy

Postby Evil Semp on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:39 pm

I voted NO, just in case anyone was wondering.

watsy wrote:2 accounts rules have been broken surely take the easy root to make everybody happy give scapula a slap on his hand and let him choose which account to run you may keep him coming back for more year after year ?

he does not disagree that he has 2 accounts get 1 deletted problem solved all happy

i would suggest he keeps scapula account as a nice file going if he does it again it would be easy to prove

all in the hands of conquer club

The red highlited part is against the rules. He agrees he has two accounts. rule broken.
The blue highlited part. Accounts don't get deleted as mentioned earlier.

jefjef wrote:One thing that CC should do is have a CONTACT US link on the home page for email to email communication that does not require a creation of an account. That info is in the HELP forum but I'm sure it isn't looked at by all that many people.

Here is a copy of the link on the sign in page. "I forgot my username or password".

This from the page that the above link goes to.

If you find yourself locked out of your account after using the forms below, do not make another account. Instead, contact the General Inquiries department via the Help page and a staff member will help you out.

All seems pretty simple to me.

Namor wrote:I still don't see all of the facts here. Did you try accessing your old account with it's password OR did you forget the password, so then set up a new account. I notice that your old account has been visited recently, Last visited: 10 Mar 2011, 15:02

If you genuinely tried to access your old account with the correct PW and were denied access, then I believe you may have a case for asking that the premium you paid, be transferred to your old account.

However, if you set up the new account because you had forgotten your PW, then I'm afraid you will have to accept that you have broken the rules.

It looks like you were able to sign in on the old account. But you never did say that you forgot you account information. So that brings us back to the fact that you are only allowed 1 account.

This from the log in page when you sign up.

Warning: Having multiple accounts is considered cheating. We routinely scan for multiple accounts and offending members will be banned from Conquer Club.
I will only ever use one account

So after reading everything I can only come to one conclusion, and that is everyone should abide by the rules except Scapula. So someone please correct me if I am wrong.
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby killercheez on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:03 pm

I VOTED YES :lol: :oops: :P :x :x :D :) ;)

Postby killercheez on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:04 pm

U CC GUYS R WIERD I MEAN HE DOSENT CHEAT WITH IT

Postby killercheez on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:05 pm

G...

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:06 pm

killercheez wrote:I VOTED YES :lol: :oops: :P :x :x :D :) ;)

killercheez wrote:U CC GUYS R WIERD I MEAN HE DOSENT CHEAT WITH IT

killercheez wrote:G...

I think this case is open and shut...
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby killercheez on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:06 pm

A...

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion