Conquer Club

map rank

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

map rank

Postby Mr Changsha on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:38 am

I've installed the latest version. My chart is all screwed up though, with it claiming I dropped 1,000 points from the start of my CC career.

What's up with that?

*edit* strangely, it is correct if I use it through gamefinder, but not if I use the sidebar.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Re: map rank

Postby chipv on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:01 am

Mr Changsha wrote:I've installed the latest version. My chart is all screwed up though, with it claiming I dropped 1,000 points from the start of my CC career.

What's up with that?

*edit* strangely, it is correct if I use it through gamefinder, but not if I use the sidebar.

Try doing a reset. If it still happens let me know. There is a deduction of 1000 for points gained somewhere, I will check if there is still a problem after reset.
Captain chipv

Postby grifftron on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Hey chip, I use to be able to use my map rank for years with no problem, all of a sudden i cant use it, if i click rank player it either on the wall or on the side panel, all it does is go to a blank page.. i uninstalled map rank and re loaded it, same thing... uninstalled grease monkey and dl everythiing over again... same thing... can we get this fixed please?

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby grifftron on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:41 pm

nvm... i unistalled firefox 4.0 whatever and went back down to 3.6 reinstalled everything and BINGO.

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Steve The Mighty on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:26 pm

I am having the same problem with firefox 4 - I just get a blank page - please can we sort this

thanks
Private 1st Class Steve The Mighty

Postby Calidrmr on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:30 pm

Chip is working on this, all tools that have a window that opens are broken with FF4.

chipv wrote:Probably not for a few weeks, I am finishing off another tool update before then. None of the tools opening windows appear to work with FF 4. Works fine for FF3

Map Rank GL Tool Thread
<Juan_Bottom>You're like the Barry Bonds of drinking. You don't need the practice you just do it because you like it.
Sergeant 1st Class Calidrmr

Return to Tools Suggestions