See that there? That is the sign of the quite recently very popular map setting: Random. That's what this speed tournament will be about!
- Games will begin once I receive at least 16 participants
- I will take all sign-ups for the duration of the tournament -- you may join whenever, but I prefer it sooner than laer!
- Once I get privileges and it is that mentioned time, I will start creating the games. You will all receive a PM with the passwords!
- From there, you play.
- I will not make any more games once we reach 6 days after I get privileges. [/time])
- All Games will have the following settings:
- Sequential -OR- Freestyle
- Chained Reinforcements
- Escalating Spoils
- No Fog of War
- I will be making Sequential and Freestyle games simultaneously.
To Win This Tournament
- You must play at least 10 Games
- Out of those who meet the previous criteria, a score of GAMES WON x WIN% will be assigned to each player. The player with the highest score is the tournament winner!
- Note:If you are the first utilitarian and can acquire 6 consecutive wins, you will be assigned a General Achievement Medal! It's hard to win that many in a row when you pick a map, let alone Random!
A Quick Recap
- I'll be making games all through next week, whenever I am online.(usually between 1PM until midnight CC Time I can get on)
- The winner is weighted on games played and win %
- You may also get a General Achievement Medal.
- Sign-Ups DON'T END. You may join this tournament any time before the deadline!!!
- Festival Style Speed Tournament
There's what's happening, I hope you may all enjoy this speed tournament, and may it help your medal count
During those times, go to game finder, search for "Rds Random Speed Tourny" games that are awaiting players, and join using the pw you will receive once registration ends! Feel free to PM me or come to Live Chat (I'm usually there, as well) to notify me if games have been filled up! Good luck to all participants, may the most Random Man win!