Conquer Club

World Cities - London - War on the Streets

Have an idea for a map? Discuss ideas and concepts here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

World Cities - London - War on the Streets

Postby Teflon Kris on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Click image to enlarge.

Ok, so its too big height wise but that can be mastered by messing about with all the explanation boxes and making the inset smaller.

I have used a little artistic licence with some of the green zones. I can post a link to a green zone map if anyone wishes?

There are 9 gang control regions where players start. Coding will arrange for Hounslow to be rarely used as it has a slight advantage.

There are 60 neutral regions.

In 2-player, each player starts with 2 gang control regions each, and there would be 65 neutrals.

In 3-player, each player starts with 3 gang control regions each, and there would be 60 neutrals.

In 4-player, each player starts with 2 gang control regions each, and there would be 61 neutrals.

In 5, 6, 7 & 8-player games, each player starts with 1 gang control region each, and there would be 64, 63, 62 and 61 neutrals respectively.

show: Main gameplay features
Last edited by Teflon Kris on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:19 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Sergeant 1st Class Teflon Kris

Re: World Cities - London - War on the Streets

Postby Riskismy on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:37 pm

I like this one. Aside from my own entry, this is the only one showing some non-standard gameplay. The rest is just another batch of run-of-the-mill mechanics.

Cheers mate!
Lieutenant Riskismy

Return to Melting Pot: Map Ideas