- This will be the FIRST in (hopefully) a series of speed tournaments that I plan on running due to the success of my first and previous speed tournament, Rds Random Speed.
- This tournament will be on potentially all of CC's maps, Random
- 2 Player
- Automatic Deployment
- Sequential Gameplay
- Escalating Spoils
- Chained Reinforcements
- Fog of War is OPTIONAL
- You must play AT LEAST 10 games to qualify for the win
- This scoring system awards people based on number of games played, won and win percentage
- Your score will be your win% x 100 + #of games won
- For example, a player with 24 games won and a win percentage of 64% would have a final score of 88
- The person with the highest score at the end of the tournament wins!
- Dates & Times
- This is a weekend speed tournament.
- This tournament will be conducted every weekend from April 15 [CC Time: 2011-04-16 00:00:00] to the end of the month, so the last day would be the evening of May 1st [CC Time: 2011-05-01 23:59:59].
- Weekends are comprised of late Friday nights to late Sunday nights. Due to personal scheduling, please give me +/- 3 hours to get games up and started!
- Please sign up by posting in this thread
- I will accept participants up until the penultimate weekend that this tournament runs.
- General Achievement Medal
- The first person to kill 20 unique people is planned to receive a General Achievement Medal!
Good luck, participants! I hope you all do well!