Conquer Club

Blitzaholic, Jobiwan -- Redux

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Blitzaholic, Jobiwan -- Redux

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 am

AndyDufresne wrote:It's clear that Blitzaholic is a polarizing figure---but I think everyone has long knew that. It's clear that there is a lot of opinion regarding those for and against Blitz---or however your choose to delineate the sides. It's clear that a portion of the Community would like to case re-looked at, so I'm going to use my executive authority to reopen the case for investigation.

Lets all look at the evidence again, and in a line by line sort of manner, and see if we can also reconstruct the timeline.

The primary concerns seem to revolve around both Account Sitting/Point Dumping (and taking turns or not) and a general Gross Abuse of the game. So:

What is game by game list of the real games in question?

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Re: Blitzaholic, Jobiwan -- Redux

Postby eddie2 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:42 am

well i can start this with the e ticket i responded to this morning might sort some form of time line

ok then if you read leolous statement in the c and a thread he states he was taking jobis turns because jobi was absent from the site. this by the looks of it was in feb

Game 8545271
Game 8545272
Game 8545273
Game 8545475
Game 8550555

these are a couple of the games that make it look like this there are a lot more round this period. here is a quote from leolou

"That being said Blitz ask me if Jobi had played any games and not to join anymore games for him, and my reply was no I have been playing them and that is when I quit joining games for him and only play the ones that he was or is in with us."

now why tell the player that is taking his turns in tourneys to stop taking them and stop signing him up to them. Then what comes into ? is the fact that after this post in the c and a thread jobi was signed up to 15 more games 4 or 5 quad games and the rest tourney ones. where you then blocked jobis account for this.
Major eddie2

Postby Fruitcake on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:43 am

Thank you Andy.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby Stegura on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:44 am

http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... biwan&so=D

He misses turns in his tournament games.
He plays very actively in his team games with Blitz.
Think about it
Major Stegura

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:46 am

What do we know are the earliest games, in the evidence list? I'd really like to see the whole list of games posted in a post, it'll allow everyone to get a better sense of what is going on I think (better than just posting a search for Jobiwans games). Lets try to compile it.

--Andy

Postby Fruitcake on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:47 am

AndyDufresne wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:It's clear that Blitzaholic is a polarizing figure---but I think everyone has long knew that. It's clear that there is a lot of opinion regarding those for and against Blitz---or however your choose to delineate the sides. It's clear that a portion of the Community would like to case re-looked at, so I'm going to use my executive authority to reopen the case for investigation.

Lets all look at the evidence again, and in a line by line sort of manner, and see if we can also reconstruct the timeline.

The primary concerns seem to revolve around both Account Sitting/Point Dumping (and taking turns or not) and a general Gross Abuse of the game. So:

What is game by game list of the real games in question?

--Andy

I think this is the key and needs reviewing closely.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby Leehar on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:50 am

Again, this all seems to be returning to the principle that Blitz had an intent to point-dump/hijack account etc while everyone simultaneously agreeing on him having no precise reason to have done so..
I thought I gave a plausible scenario what happened but it seems to have been forgotten, so I repeat it again:
1) Jobiwan was having trouble making turns, so when Blitz asked to sit for him in those where his team games were affected, Jobi gave him his pass. Simultaneously, Jobi also said he'd like to play more games with Blitz. (Time Period: Somewhere between 28th March - 6th May)
2) In this same time period, Jobi was also joining Tournaments through the forums... (Stopped at the 6th of May)
3) Then sometime after that, Jobi completely disappeared (without warning)
Blitz continues sitting games in which he was in with jobi
Blitz joined some tournament games that were around 10h (my theory being that he still expected Jobi to play those games whenever he got back)
Blitz created Public Team Games and invited Jobi as he was asked to do.
Those game were joined, presumably by someone other than Jobi...
Blitz got warned, Jobiwan got premium temporarily stripped until such time as he could explain the occurrences

What am I missing?
Last edited by Leehar on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:51 am

Leehar wrote:Again, this all seems to be returning to the principle that Blitz had an intent to point-dump/hijack account etc while everyone simultaneously agreeing on him having no precise reason to have done so..
I thought I gave a plausible scenario what happened but it seems to have been forgotten, so I repeat it again:
1) Jobiwan was having trouble making turns, so when Blitz asked to sit for him in those where his team games were affected, Jobi gave him his pass. Simultaneously, Jobi also said he'd like to play more games with Blitz. (Time Period: Somewhere between 28th March - 10th May)
2) In this same time period, Jobi was also joining Tournaments through the forums... (Stopped at the 10th of May)
3) Then sometime after that, Jobi completely disappeared (without warning)
Blitz joined some tournament games that were around 10h (my theory being that he still expected Jobi to play those games whenever he got back)
Blitz created Public Team Games and invited Jobi as he was asked to do.
Those game were joined, presumably by someone other than Jobi...
Blitz got warned, Jobiwan got premium temporarily stripped until such time as he could explain the occurrences

What am I missing?

Lets look at the evidence of this timeline. What games correlate with all these times, and what games are all in between?

--Andy

Postby Bones2484 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:56 am

By doing a simple search of forum posts by Jobiwan it looks as though he was, on average, joining 2-3 tournaments a day or at least making that amount of posts per day. And then after March 6th he did not make another post in the forum.

I'd say that's a good starting point to use for when Jobiwan "left" the site to deal with things.

edit: Digging deeper...

Jobiwan has no games that seem to start between the date listed above and 3/19/11, which is when Game 8636593 was initialized. So that's roughly two weeks of no one joining games before he starts appearing in many new ones.

I count:
    - Roughly 142 games that have a higher game number than the one linked above.
    - 29 public games, all with Blitz, with no deadbeating
    - 3 Wins by Jobiwan in the 113 games not teamed up with Blitz, most of the losses are by deadbeat (I stopped checking...)
Major Bones2484

Postby Leehar on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:09 am

I'd also like to know exactly how many games Jobiwan was running all in all when Blitz started sitting for him. It's all very well and good for people to say that Blitz should have sat all the tourney games, or else told the TO's Jobi was awol (Even if he didn't know if that was fully the case, just that he wasn't making some turns), but I really don't think that obligation could have been placed on Blitz if Jobi had upwards of 80 games when most people are used to under 50

Bones2484 wrote:Jobiwan has no games that seem to start between the date listed above and 3/19/11, which is when Game 8636593 was initialized. So that's roughly two weeks of no one joining games before he starts appearing in many new ones.

I count:
    - Roughly 142 games that have a higher game number than the one linked above.
    - 29 public games, all with Blitz, with no deadbeating
    - 3 Wins by Jobiwan in the 113 games not teamed up with Blitz, most of the losses are by deadbeat (I stopped checking...)

Thats good to know, but also some other pertinent points. When was the C&A case opened, When did Jobiwan first get to cook (I suspect March?), and what effect did that mention by leolou that he would no longer be sitting for the other games for Jobiwan after the C&A report have on the deadbeating etc?
And also, those 113 games were all tourney ones, just to confirm?
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Bones2484 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:16 am

Leehar wrote:And also, those 113 games were all tourney ones, just to confirm?

Actually, I see one of those 113 that is a public game and not with Blitz: Game 8695861. Of course he deadbeated that one.

Otherwise, yes, they are all tournament games. While I agree with you that they should not be held accountable to play a massive amount of games... at the same time, no one should have been joining any game that there was no intent to play.

edit: Minor adjustment to the numbers I put in my previous post. The first three public games look to have been made (just not started) before 3/6/11. Judging by game numbers (which are created when the game is made, not initialized), games with a number higher than 8648000 are on 3/7/11 or later. That means that there are 26 public games joined by Jobiwan after he seemingly left the site.
Major Bones2484

Postby Leehar on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:22 am

Bones2484 wrote:
Otherwise, yes, they are all tournament games. While I agree with you that they should not be held accountable to play a massive amount of games... at the same time, no one should have been joining any game that there was no intent to play.

However, going back to why that rule first came to play, I'd assume that it was so that if you're away for a short period of time, those games could be entered into so that you aren't kicked out of a tourney unduly. There was no suggestion that Jobiwan would disappear for an extended duration (Again, didn't the mention of the death come some time later when the case was reported?), so I would think it'd be a safe assumption to join those games under the expectation that jobiwan would play the majority of them...
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Bones2484 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:24 am

Leehar wrote:
Bones2484 wrote:

However, going back to why that rule first came to play, I'd assume that it was so that if you're away for a short period of time, those games could be entered into so that you aren't kicked out of a tourney unduly. There was no suggestion that Jobiwan would disappear for an extended duration (Again, didn't the mention of the death come some time later when the case was reported?), so I would think it'd be a safe assumption to join those games under the expectation that jobiwan would play the majority of them...

Which would make sense if it weren't for the fact that half of those tournament games Jobiwan joined after he had already been missing for 1.5+ weeks and deadbeated about 60 others.
Major Bones2484

Postby jpcloet on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:27 am

So are you saying as a very experienced TO and Tournament player, Blitz should have known to replace that player. Is that really the expectation?
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby jpcloet on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:42 am

Just trying to clarify. If Blitz knew that J was missing turns and was already in say a Clandemonium game, then I don't see the issue except that you know you have a partner that may screw you over by missing turns. However, if he was not in the game and blitz joined in the account of J, then I'm not comfortable with that. If Blitz invited him to a game, knowing he was away, and then a) let another accept the invite or b) accepted the invite himself, then I see several potential conflicts of interest.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby Bones2484 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:48 am

jpcloet wrote:So are you saying as a very experienced TO and Tournament player, Blitz should have known to replace that player. Is that really the expectation?

I don't think there's an expectation for Blitz (or anyone sitting the account) to do anything. They aren't the ones running the tournaments nor are they partnered with Jobiwan in the tournaments, they aren't involved at all. When someone completely disappears for quite awhile, you should not be joining any games with no intent to ever play them (key emphasis there). Especially when you don't know when, or if, the person is coming back.

jpcloet wrote:If Blitz invited him to a game, knowing he was away, and then a) let another accept the invite or b) accepted the invite himself, then I see several potential conflicts of interest.

I agree, and I think that's where the punishment came into affect and why this is such a big deal.
Major Bones2484

Postby Serbia on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:58 am

I'll speak to my limited knowledge of this affair.

Jobiwan joined a tournament I was running on March 2. link to sign-up post

He received three 1v1 games, which were joined in a 12-second span on March 14.
Game 8690799
Game 8690800
Game 8690801

By bad luck, Jobiwan started second in all three games. Following are the "end turn" times, stamping when his opponent ended their first round turn:
Game 8690799 2011-03-14 19:38:26 - china210 ended the turn and got spoils
Game 8690801 2011-03-14 19:38:49 - china210 ended the turn and got spoils
Game 8690800 2011-03-14 19:39:14 - china210 ended the turn and got spoils

Jobiwan misses his first turn in all three games. Following are the "end turn" times for the second round:
Game 8690800 2011-03-15 22:50:39 - china210 ended the turn and got spoils
Game 8690799 2011-03-15 22:53:23 - china210 ended the turn and got spoils
Game 8690801 2011-03-15 22:53:54 - china210 ended the turn and got spoils
Meaning the turns were all due within roughly three minutes of each other.

Now, whoever was sitting Jobiwan's account at this time takes a turn on the first game due Game 8690800, but ignores the others.

Game 8690800 2011-03-16 01:39:52 - Jobiwan got bonus of 4 troops added to Ghyr (START OF TURN)
2011-03-16 01:40:47 - Jobiwan ended the turn and got spoils
Game 8690799 2011-03-16 22:53:23 - Jobiwan missed a turn
Game 8690801 2011-03-16 22:53:54 - Jobiwan missed a turn
By the time stamps, it's clear there was plenty of time remaining to take all turns; why only play one?

Moving on to round three:
Game 86908002011-03-16 16:57:07 - china210 ended the turn and got spoils
Game 86907992011-03-16 22:54:02 - china210 ended the turn and got spoils
Game 86908012011-03-16 22:55:31 - china210 ended the turn and got spoils

Game 86908002011-03-17 14:46:06 - Jobiwan got bonus of -1 troops added to Dub (START OF TURN)
2011-03-17 14:46:27 - Jobiwan ended the turn and got spoils
Game 86907992011-03-17 22:54:02 - Jobiwan missed a turn
2011-03-17 22:54:02 - Jobiwan was kicked out for missing too many turns
Game 86908012011-03-17 22:55:31 - Jobiwan missed a turn
2011-03-17 22:55:31 - Jobiwan was kicked out for missing too many turns

Now what I'm really finding interesting in all this, is that (in my single tournament) turns were being taken, one game (for whatever reason) was decided to play, while the others were left to rot. Also interesting is that the one game that was played in, while Jobiwan eventually missed a total of three additional turns (only 2 consecutively, and that not until the end when the game was in no doubt) that it ended in a victory. Game ending timestamp:

Game 86908002011-03-28 11:03:56 - Jobiwan won the game

11 days after deadbeating out of the first two games, the sitter wins this one.

I personally find it all very suspect, and that's only these three games. Why the misses? Why play only one game, get that to the point where it was impossible to lose, nearly deadbeat, then only to come back and win it anyway? I then sent out invites to both players for the deciding 2 games (that tourney is a best-of-5) - Jobiwan never joined. I ended up dropping the games after several days, and kicking Jobiwan by advancing china210.

Hope this helps in some way.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Chariot of Fire on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:19 am

bookmark only
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby jackal31 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:44 am

Just curious here, but what exactly are we trying to achieve?

Are we trying to figure out if Blitz is a liar?
Are we trying to change the outcome of the first report because it "isnt fair"?
Are we trying to smear Blitz's name as much as possible because his ego got under your skin (if you are taking it personally)? In other words, tarnish his reputation?

Regardless of what outcome Andy finds, Blitz is still the best player on the site. He didnt need to cheat before this as he has not played his entire career with Jobi.

Thank you.
Best Score: 3476
1/9/12
Colonel jackal31

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:50 am

jpcloet wrote:If Blitz invited him to a game, knowing he was away, and then a) let another accept the invite or b) accepted the invite himself, then I see several potential conflicts of interest.

It seems to have been established thoroughly that Blitz was aware of Jobiwan being away, invited Jobi to those games and accepted the invites himself. Hopefully Andy's attempt to create a timeline will back this description up. He was indeed found guilty of this in the original thread. On this front, the only way to proceed is to argue that his abuse was so severe that it warrants skipping the normal escalating system. In order to successfully argue this, there must be some justification for why a ban/point reset would benefit the community. Specifically, you would need to either argue that Blitz is a risk for repeating the offense, and that a harsher punishment is needed to deter him from future abuses, or that such a punishment would deter others from the given crime more than the warning he received does.

The other way to proceed is to argue that intentionally accepting tournament invites, knowing that Jobiwan was away and so those games would be deadbeated, was also against the rules. This would be an interesting battle, given the FAQ rule:

You can, with the stipulation that the account babysitter is not your opponent in any current game. It is common courtesy to announce in game chat that another player will take your turn(s) during your absence. Babysitters should only do what is necessary to take the turn(s) and should not interact with the community, start or join new games (except for ongoing tournaments). Furthermore, you should only take another player's turn if they are in danger of missing a turn, not for the purpose of gaining a tactical advantage.

The rule seems to imply that accepting a tournament game invitation is protected. However the last sentence is something that Blitz may be guilty of, depending on your interpretation of the sentence (again, to be confirmed by the timeline analysis in this thread). That is, it's true that joining a new non-tournament game is a crime Blitz committed. However, you could argue additionally that Blitz took Jobiwan's turns in those games for the purpose of gaining a tactical advantage. I'm not sure one can separate them logically, but perhaps this is a case where the spirit of the rule is more important than the actual text.

To sum up concisely, there are exactly two routes to argue on this topic. The first argument that could be made is that the punishment for Blitz's crime of joining non-tournament games on Jobiwan's account should be harsher than the original one given out. The second argument that could be made is that Blitz should be punished for accepting tournament invitations on Jobiwan's account when he knew that those games would be deadbeated out of (this argument also requires proof that at the time of accepting the tournament invites, Blitz knew Jobiwan wouldn't be able to take his own turns). I think the people asking for a review will have much more success if you can distill your arguments properly, and show why either of these two cases is true.
Last edited by Metsfanmax on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby ljex on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:57 am

jackal31 wrote:Just curious here, but what exactly are we trying to achieve?

Are we trying to figure out if Blitz is a liar?
Are we trying to change the outcome of the first report because it "isnt fair"?
Are we trying to smear Blitz's name as much as possible because his ego got under your skin (if you are taking it personally)? In other words, tarnish his reputation?

Regardless of what outcome Andy finds, Blitz is still the best player on the site. He didnt need to cheat before this as he has not played his entire career with Jobi.

Thank you.

Haha, best player on the site my ass. Yeah he is a great player but you are just wrong with this statement, there will never be a "best player on this site" because there are too many different settings and maps. Yes he is among the best but you could throw any player out there and an argument could be provided for why they are not the best, and that is how it will always be. Sure he has the best stats in terms of medals and score...but take it from the person closest to him in achievements for medals and score combined...it means jack shit about the caliber of player you are and I doubt any consider me the second best, myself included.

Anyway his name is was already being smeared in GD, the price of breaking the rules when the majority of your posts are pretentious and of the I'm the best nature including never cheating and being a great asset to the CC community.

Your post will do nothing but to fuel the fire more in the long run, i dont see why you bothered posting it. Clearly the admin thought it was necessary based on the events of GD and i doubt one post is going to change their mind now.
Major ljex

Postby Bones2484 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:59 am

Metsfanmax wrote:The other way to proceed is to argue that intentionally accepting tournament invites, knowing that Jobiwan was away and so those games would be deadbeated, was also against the rules. This would be an interesting battle, given the FAQ rule:

You can, with the stipulation that the account babysitter is not your opponent in any current game. It is common courtesy to announce in game chat that another player will take your turn(s) during your absence. Babysitters should only do what is necessary to take the turn(s) and should not interact with the community, start or join new games (except for ongoing tournaments). Furthermore, you should only take another player's turn if they are in danger of missing a turn, not for the purpose of gaining a tactical advantage.

The rule seems to imply that accepting a tournament game invitation is protected. However the last sentence is something that Blitz may be guilty of, depending on your interpretation of the sentence (again, to be confirmed by the timeline analysis in this thread). That is, it's true that joining a new non-tournament game is a crime Blitz committed. However, you could argue additionally that Blitz took Jobiwan's turns in those games for the purpose of gaining a tactical advantage. I'm not sure one can separate them logically, but perhaps this is a case where the spirit of the rule is more important than the actual text.

Nice to see someone quoting the rules. I think the other thing under consideration here is this:

Unwritten Rules

Obviously any gross abuse of the game is forbidden. This includes but is not limited to: throwing games or deliberately benefiting from thrown games, intentional deadbeating, holding players hostage, serial teammate killing, hijacking accounts, systematically "farming" new recruits.

I'd argue that joining games with no intent to ever play them would be "intentional deadbeating" or "throwing games" and when you combine that with inviting Jobiwan to public games, which he has already been found guilty of, that would lead to "benefiting from thrown games". This doesn't even consider the point about "hijacking accounts".

Definitely a new territory for breaking the rules, but nothing that seems to be too much of a stretch.
Major Bones2484

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:06 pm

Let me just repost this here so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle, because I think it's important to have clarity of purpose in this discussion.

Metsfanmax wrote:To sum up concisely, there are exactly two routes to argue on this topic. The first argument that could be made is that the punishment for Blitz's crime of joining non-tournament games on Jobiwan's account should be harsher than the original one given out. The second argument that could be made is that Blitz should be punished for accepting tournament invitations on Jobiwan's account when he knew that those games would be deadbeated out of (this argument also requires proof that at the time of accepting the tournament invites, Blitz knew Jobiwan wouldn't be able to take his own turns). I think the people asking for a review will have much more success if you can distill your arguments properly, and show why either of these two cases is true.

Now, Bones, your point would be the correct way to argue the second case, which is that accepting those tournament invitations falls under the "unwritten rules" section. I think you have a strong case. However, I'm not quite sure how one would proceed here. Is there any way to make an objective argument that Blitz fell into those categories, rather than resorting to individual subjective opinions? If all we have are just those opinions, then ultimately the admins are going to be making a similar type of decision, which is what caused the furor in the first place.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby jackal31 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:07 pm

ljex wrote:
jackal31 wrote:Regardless of what outcome Andy finds, Blitz is still the best player on the site. He didnt need to cheat before this as he has not played his entire career with Jobi.

Thank you.

Haha, best player on the site my ass.

It looks like we have differing opinions .... so that isnt allowed?

edit: And my question is a fair question, regardless of when it was proposed.
Best Score: 3476
1/9/12
Colonel jackal31

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Jobiwan Games, in Game number order, looking at games from March 7th to present:

Game 8636593 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-19 10:13:20 - initialized
Game 8636598 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-17 21:07:09 - initialized
    [Leolou2 game chat post about sitting]
Game 8636604 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-19 18:00:06 - initialized
    [Leolou2 & Blitzaholic game chat posts about sitting]
Game 8636608 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-19 08:00:47 - initialized
Game 8636621 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-20 02:25:09 - initialized
Game 8645010 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-18 17:14:47 - initialized
    [Blitzaholic game chat post about sitting]
Game 8645011 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-17 06:06:02 - initialized
Game 8645013 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-16 01:02:28 - initialized
Game 8646915 [Tourney] 2011-03-07 11:59:59 - initialized
Game 8647970 [Tourney] 2011-03-07 07:37:20 - initialized
    [2011-03-24 10:51:05 - Deadpool: This goes a lot faster without jobiwan]
Game 8647986 [Tourney] 2011-03-07 07:37:25 - initialized
Game 8647996 [Tourney] 2011-03-07 07:37:30 - initialized
Game 8648012 [Tourney] 2011-03-07 07:37:35 - initialized
Game 8648024 [Tourney] 2011-03-07 07:37:40 - initialized
Game 8648036 [Tourney] 2011-03-07 07:37:44 - initialized
Game 8648044 [Tourney] 2011-03-07 07:37:49 - initialized
Game 8648053 [Tourney] 2011-03-07 07:37:58 - initialized
Game 8648062 [Tourney] 2011-03-07 07:38:03 - initialized
Game 8648072 [Tourney] 2011-03-07 07:38:08 - initialized
    [2011-03-11 15:30:29 - morleyjoe: Too bad Jobiwan plays so slow - could have really moved these games]
Game 8649013 [Tourney] 2011-03-07 07:38:23 - initialized
Game 8649014 [Tourney] 2011-03-07 07:38:33 - initialized
Game 8649015 [Tourney] 2011-03-07 07:38:41 - initialized
Game 8652592 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-21 07:29:02 - initialized
Game 8652598 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-22 02:26:12 - initialized
Game 8652605 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-20 11:52:36 - initialized
Game 8652977 [Tourney] 2011-03-08 23:25:40 - initialized
Game 8659596 [Regular Trips] 2011-03-09 09:41:08 - initialized
Game 8659997 [Tourney] 2011-03-09 00:35:02 - initialized
Game 8660580 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-22 20:28:35 - initialized
Game 8660586 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-18 06:29:41 - initialized
Game 8660598 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-22 09:31:20 - initialized
Game 8662935 [Tourney] 2011-03-09 06:51:57 - initialized
    [2011-03-21 08:08:09 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8670033 [Tourney] 2011-03-12 03:48:38 - initialized
    [2011-03-20 00:38:44 - Jobiwan eliminated mightgolower]
Game 8674246 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-23 08:11:34 - initialized
Game 8674249 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-23 17:57:57 - initialized
    [Leolou2 game chat post about sitting / 2011-04-02 18:14:54 - SF SGM: Jobiwan, how come you play here and not other games? / 2011-04-03 18:49:10 - leolou2: I am sitting his games I am in with him and I cant play his others and its in game chat if you look]
Game 8674255 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-24 18:53:04 - initialized
Game 8674264 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-27 16:04:43 - initialized
Game 8674270 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-27 18:43:16 - initialized
Game 8679673 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-25 04:11:37 - initialized
Game 8679681 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-23 10:38:48 - initialized
Game 8679684 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-28 05:40:35 - initialized
Game 8681056 [Tourney] 2011-03-12 11:08:43 - initialized
Game 8683068 [Tourney] 2011-03-12 17:22:07 - initialized
Game 8683986 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 00:51:33 - initialized
Game 8683987 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 00:51:29 - initialized
    [Leolou2 game chat post about sitting / 2011-04-08 12:16:05 - Jobiwan was kicked ]
Game 8683990 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 00:51:24 - initialized
Game 8684074 [Tourney] 2011-03-12 17:21:46 - initialized
    [2011-03-20 00:46:59 - Jobiwan won]
Game 8686245 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 09:36:06 - initialized
Game 8686453 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 08:25:57 - initialized
Game 8686455 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 08:25:55 - initialized
Game 8686456 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 08:25:52 - initialized
    [2011-03-13 11:11:13 - Woodruff: Wow, what happened to your rank?]
Game 8687252 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 23:51:36 - initialized
Game 8687253 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 23:51:47 - initialized
    [2011-03-21 01:59:04 - Jobiwan won]
Game 8687254 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 23:51:53 - initialized
Game 8687402 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 23:52:09 - initialized
    [[2011-03-29 11:06:31 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8687403 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 23:52:15 - initialized
    [2011-03-29 11:04:33 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8687406 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 23:52:22 - initialized
    [2011-03-29 11:05:31 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8687408 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 23:52:28 - initialized
    [2011-03-29 11:08:23 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8687409 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 23:52:34 - initialized
    [2011-03-29 11:03:58 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8687410 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 23:52:41 - initialized
    [2011-03-29 11:07:21 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8688158 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-28 19:32:29 - initialized
Game 8688165 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-28 21:36:58 - initialized
Game 8688168 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-28 01:02:03 - initialized
Game 8689146 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 17:54:56 - initialized
    [2011-03-18 16:32:00 - Jobiwan won]
Game 8690799 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 23:54:27 - initialized
    [2011-03-17 21:54:02 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8690800 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 23:54:33 - initialized
    [2011-03-28 10:03:56 - Jobiwan won]
Game 8690801 [Tourney] 2011-03-13 23:54:39 - initialized
    [2011-03-17 21:55:31 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8691231 [Tourney] 2011-03-15 08:38:41 - initialized
Game 8692673 [Tourney] 2011-03-16 00:00:08 - initialized
Game 8692778 [Tourney] 2011-03-15 11:33:14 - initialized
Game 8693811 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-28 17:21:20 - initialized
Game 8693814 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-15 10:45:50 - initialized
Game 8693819 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-28 18:08:14 - initialized
    [Ongoing Game / Leolou2 game chat post about sitting]
Game 8695077 [Tourney] 2011-03-14 21:53:15 - initialized
    [2011-03-20 12:54:36 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8695174 [Tourney] 2011-03-14 18:03:19 - initialized
Game 8695861 [Regular Trips] 2011-03-20 11:05:13 - initialized
    [Ongoing Game / Leolou2 game chat post about sitting / 2011-04-08 13:13:45 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8697349 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-29 23:07:33 - initialized
Game 8697360 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-30 05:04:12 - initialized
Game 8697366 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-30 06:34:35 - initialized
Game 8698847 [Tourney] 2011-03-15 11:33:21 - initialized
    [2011-03-23 02:06:40 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8704793 [Tourney] 2011-03-17 01:44:51 - initialized
    [2011-03-24 19:46:47 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8705033 [Tourney] 2011-03-17 01:44:43 - initialized
Game 8705034 [Tourney] 2011-03-17 01:44:36 - initialized
Game 8705035 [Tourney] 2011-03-17 01:44:31 - initialized
Game 8705273 [Tourney] 2011-03-17 01:44:56 - initialized
Game 8707535 [Tourney] 2011-03-17 12:44:00 - initialized
Game 8707566 [Tourney] 2011-03-17 12:43:54 - initialized
    [2011-03-22 20:19:10 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8711703 [Tourney] 2011-03-17 01:44:26 - initialized
Game 8714692 [Tourney] 2011-03-17 12:42:31 - initialized
    [2011-03-20 22:25:32 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8716667 [Tourney] 2011-03-18 15:02:13 - initialized
Game 8718873 [Tourney] 2011-03-19 16:08:44 - initialized
    [Ongoing Game / 2011-03-29 05:01:19 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8718889 [Tourney] 2011-03-23 05:52:40 - initialized
    [Ongoing Game / 2011-04-11 06:49:17 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8718951 [Tourney] 2011-03-19 12:38:43 - initialized
    [Ongoing Game / Leolou2 game chat post about sitting / 2011-04-08 16:01:11 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8719253 [Tourney] 2011-03-21 08:47:14 - initialized
    [2011-03-27 15:48:01 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8720051 [Tourney] 2011-03-18 15:02:04 - initialized
    [2011-03-26 09:22:24 - Jobiwan was kicked / 2011-03-18 15:05:30 - gradybridges: I can't believe how many sign up for a tourney and disappear / 2011-03-22 14:04:05 - gradybridges: what's with the missing turns? / 2011-03-23 09:26:06 - gradybridges: so another 2 days between turns? / 2011-03-24 10:18:38 - gradybridges: Can you atleast explain the missed turns?]
Game 8721322 [Tourney] 2011-03-18 15:01:59 - initialized
Game 8724180 [Tourney] 2011-03-19 09:36:53 - initialized
    [2011-03-27 14:17:44 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8725081 [Tourney] 2011-03-20 00:20:14 - initialized
    [2011-03-26 22:08:18 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8725175 [Tourney] 2011-03-20 00:19:56 - initialized
    [2011-03-29 10:22:01 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8725303 [Tourney] 2011-03-20 00:20:08 - initialized
    [2011-03-26 09:49:24 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8725373 [Tourney] 2011-03-20 00:19:50 - initialized
    [2011-03-29 10:57:59 - Jobiwan was kicked / 2011-03-28 20:15:25 - ElricTheGreat: what a way to go down ... gg guys .... Jobiwan ... hope there is really something important going on the the real life for you to miss this many turns in a row ...]
Game 8725739 [Tourney] 2011-03-20 00:19:42 - initialized
Game 8725775 [Tourney] 2011-03-20 07:42:10 - initialized
    [2011-03-28 15:08:43 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8725831 [Tourney] 2011-03-20 01:32:18 - initialized
Game 8731164 [Tourney] 2011-03-20 14:41:21 - initialized
Game 8731947 [Tourney] 2011-03-21 01:51:51 - initialized
Game 8731948 [Tourney] 2011-03-21 01:51:45 - initialized
    [2011-03-28 00:11:38 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8731950 [Tourney] 2011-03-21 01:51:38 - initialized
    [2011-03-24 18:31:55 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8736263 [Tourney] 2011-03-23 08:37:53 - initialized
    [Ongoing Game]
Game 8736270 [Tourney] 2011-03-23 08:37:48 - initialized
    [Ongoing Game]
Game 8737386 [Tourney] 2011-03-21 11:44:53 - initialized
    [2011-03-26 10:03:49 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8739168 [Tourney] 2011-03-25 05:04:06 - initialized
    [2011-03-28 09:31:55 - Jobiwan was kicked / 2011-03-26 19:09:51 - Landain: Lacika holds Russia. Should we assume Jobiwan will not show up the rest of the game?]
Game 8745781 [Tourney] 2011-03-23 09:35:11 - initialized
    [2011-03-26 11:00:20 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8745794 [Tourney] 2011-03-24 23:11:59 - initialized
Game 8754600 [Tourney] 2011-03-24 22:43:22 - initialized
Game 8754801 [Tourney] 2011-03-24 22:43:17 - initialized
Game 8755055 [Tourney] 2011-03-24 22:42:19 - initialized
Game 8755060 [Tourney] 2011-03-24 22:42:28 - initialized
    [2011-03-29 04:39:05 - Jobiwan was kicked / 2011-03-28 04:40:12 - sonicsteve: I'm assuming Jobiwan isn't gonna make a late entrance and drop a shedload of deferred troops here..]
Game 8755061 [Tourney] 2011-03-24 22:42:33 - initialized
Game 8755064 [Tourney] 2011-03-24 22:42:38 - initialized
    [2011-03-29 04:45:17 - Jobiwan was kicked ]
Game 8755066 [Tourney] 2011-03-24 22:42:43 - initialized
    [2011-04-01 17:04:49 - Jobiwan won / [list] [b][Leolou2 & Blitzaholic game chat posts about sitting]
Game 8755068 [Tourney] 2011-03-24 22:42:49 - initialized
    [2011-03-29 04:55:24 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8755076 [Tourney] 2011-03-24 22:43:00 - initialized
    [2011-03-29 04:49:43 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8755078 [Tourney] 2011-03-24 22:43:10 - initialized
    [2011-03-29 04:53:46 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8756650 [Tourney] 2011-03-25 01:14:39 - initialized
    [2011-03-29 04:50:02 - Jobiwan was kicked / 2011-03-29 20:10:58 - morleyjoe: He's been deadbeating everywhere - and is soooo slow a player when he's not deadbeating / 2011-03-30 11:13:01 - morleyjoe: it looks like others are playing for him, but they seem few and far between]
Game 8771783 [Regular Quads] 2011-03-30 00:46:56 - initialized
    [Ongoing Game / Leolou2 game chat post about sitting]
Game 8786036 [Tourney] 2011-03-31 02:08:09 - initialized
    [2011-04-06 18:17:39 - Jobiwan was kicked / Leolou2 game chat post about sitting]
Game 8790070 [Tourney] 2011-03-30 09:55:30 - initialized
    [2011-04-04 09:38:57 - Jobiwan was kicked / Leolou2 game chat post about sitting]
Game 8794735 [Tourney] 2011-03-31 02:08:04 - initialized
    [2011-04-05 17:21:51 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8795577 [Tourney] 2011-03-31 07:44:47 - initialized
    [2011-04-03 18:42:41 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8795586 [Tourney] 2011-03-31 07:43:13 - initialized
    [2011-04-04 01:08:32 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8795596 [Tourney] 2011-03-31 02:07:47 - initialized
    [2011-04-05 19:02:56 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8795604 [Tourney] 2011-03-31 02:07:41 - initialized
    [Leolou2 game chat post about sitting / 2011-04-05 05:50:19 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8795614 [Tourney] 2011-03-31 13:52:57 - initialized
    [2011-04-05 09:31:26 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8796548 [Tourney] 2011-03-31 06:29:00 - initialized
    [Leolou2 game chat post about sitting / 2011-04-05 10:13:29 - Jobiwan was kicked]
Game 8797341 [Tourney] 2011-03-31 16:09:04 - initialized
    [2011-04-04 17:26:22 - Jobiwan was kicked]

--Andy

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports