Conquer Club

Commander62890 [1 month ban]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Commander62890

Postby Big Yuma Ripper on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Game 8866854

He was logged on here ( or someone was ) just now i watched, whom ever it was made the correct move and had a great turn? But..........it wasn't him i am sure because he wouldn't talk in chat...i yelled, screamed and no response? Commander always post especially after a great turn like that?
Colonel Big Yuma Ripper

Postby eddie2 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:03 pm

he cant post while on the suspension
Captain eddie2

Postby jefjef on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:05 pm

He can still post in GAME CHAT...
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Big Yuma Ripper on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:12 pm

I hadn't thought about being able to post......
Colonel Big Yuma Ripper

Postby jefjef on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Big Yuma Ripper wrote:I hadn't thought about being able to post......

An active guested account can still post in game chat and private forums.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby keyborn on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Whoever it was, suicided in this game. I know commander wouldn't do something like this.

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=8878849
Brigadier keyborn

Postby Big Yuma Ripper on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Is there anyway the mods could take the account over? Block whom ever it is and have a responsible party to play out the games? This is screwing up lots of people....Guess the problem would be that when commander got back he couldnt access his own account?
Colonel Big Yuma Ripper

Postby Big Yuma Ripper on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:47 pm

As i have suggested to my partners in our games....STALL and wait until the last moment to take turns, hopefully it gets fixed soon :?
Colonel Big Yuma Ripper

Postby Mageplunka69 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:48 pm

i got this from him the other day, not sure who else he sent it too, or who has his PW

Vacation

Sent: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:20 am
To: Master Chief pascalleke rbelgrod
Hey guys, I'm going on a mini-vacation to Virginia Beach (and William & Mary college) with some friends.

I'll be gone from Wednesday at 5 am to Saturday or early Sunday.

THOTA players will hopefully be taking my turns. However, as a precaution, I'm giving you guys my password. Please try to state "blah blah for Comm," at least in team chat.

This is not com playing and it is bullshit
Major Mageplunka69

Postby eddie2 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:50 pm

rbelgrod wrote:i got this from him the other day, not sure who else he sent it too, or who has his PW

Vacation

Hey guys, I'm going on a mini-vacation to Virginia Beach (and William & Mary college) with some friends.

THOTA players will hopefully be taking my turns. However, as a precaution, I'm giving you guys my password. Please try to state "blah blah for Comm," at least in team chat.

rofl is it you ???????????????????????????????????????
Captain eddie2

Postby Big Yuma Ripper on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:53 pm

rbelgrod wrote:i got this from him the other day, not sure who else he sent it too, or who has his PW

Vacation

NO Commander would never give his password to a non THOTA player...
Colonel Big Yuma Ripper

Postby eddie2 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:57 pm

Big Yuma Ripper wrote:

Vacation

so you are saying this must of been a member of thota at least that helps the hunters narrow the search down.
Captain eddie2

Postby ljex on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:06 pm

eddie2 wrote:
Big Yuma Ripper wrote:

Vacation

so you are saying this must of been a member of thota at least that helps the hunters narrow the search down.

aside from the fact that someone could have figured out his password and the fact that he is wrong yes he is saying that.

I however know what he says to be false because for the longest time I had his password and was not a member of THOTA. Anyway i have also talked to him today and he said he gave his pw to some people because he was going on vacation and the people he said were not thota members thought I dont remember the names he said.
Major ljex

Postby pascalleke on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:06 pm

Big Yuma Ripper wrote:

Vacation

Dont think the isseu is wo he gave his password...altough this sucks
yeah he gave me , mc and rbel his pass , but only in urgent mathers if any thotas would miss a turn , bcs we all 3 play tons of games with commander ...he WOULD NEVER DO THIS ...without good thinking.

Ontopic : commander would never do this , its kinda weird this is happening now , after that pm to us today , could it be a sitter of us wo read also his pm ?
i can vouch for my sitters , they never need to sit me :lol: bcs i am to many times online , but its just an idea ?
Sergeant pascalleke

Postby pascalleke on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:14 pm

by the way ....they must castrate that moron wo did this to commander !!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
Last edited by pascalleke on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sergeant pascalleke

Postby Mageplunka69 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:23 pm

yes, he gave some of us his pw, to only cover games if Thota people did not..........whoever did this should be permanently banned , total bullshit
Major Mageplunka69

Postby pimphawks70 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Hey guys, Commander here. I've been on for a few hours, but couldn't post. I just realized I could log in as Pimp and post. Duh.

Luckily, whoever did this did not change my password. Once I logged on, I immediately changed it.

An E-Ticket has been sent; hopefully it all gets worked out before I leave tomorrow.

1) Hey, BYR! I saw your chat while playing in that game, but I could not post in chat. Not sure what Jefjef is talking about.
Also, no need to stall in our games. I'm on now and have changed my password.
2) He suicided in 10-15 team games. I don't care much about the point-dump, but that's fucked up. Fucking asshole.
3) Yes, it's true... I gave out my password to Rbel, Pasc, and Chief last night. Therefore, if my account was not legitimately "hacked," I believe it was one of their sitters who did this. Those 3 could not have done it, but I don't know who has their passwords...
4) The 10-15 games were suicided between 9:04 and 9:11 this morning.
That probably doesn't help; just thought I'd mention it.
Last edited by pimphawks70 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brigadier pimphawks70

Postby jackal31 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Vacation

well, none of the three are THOTA members....and it looks like one of them may be accountable for what is happening.
Best Score: 3476
1/9/12
Colonel jackal31

Postby Nephilim on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:27 pm

ljex wrote:
eddie2 wrote:
Big Yuma Ripper wrote:

Vacation

aside from the fact that someone could have figured out his password and the fact that he is wrong yes he is saying that.

I however know what he says to be false because for the longest time I had his password and was not a member of THOTA. Anyway i have also talked to him today and he said he gave his pw to some people because he was going on vacation and the people he said were not thota members thought I dont remember the names he said.

you got one part wrong here, ljex. BYR was definitely NOT saying that one of us is responsible here. he simply finds it hard to believe that Comm would give his password to a non-clanmate.
Liberté, egalité, cash moné

Hey, Fox News: Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

My heart beats with unconditional love
But beware of the blackness that it's capable of
Captain Nephilim

Postby pimphawks70 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:29 pm

:(

Sorry guys, I've always been careless about that. For a long while, the only non-Horseman who had it was Ljex
(my old college roommate, and the only person on CC who has my phone number... except maybe Pimphawks)

But I didn't want to burden THOTA with my account this week...
I felt that I should have them share the load with Rbel, Pasc, Chief.
Brigadier pimphawks70

Postby Mageplunka69 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:32 pm

hey now, dont go pointing fingers, let the mods find out who it is and ban them.....i know for sure that it is not from my end, i just got home when i saw it going on...and mage has been away , so mage and pascal are the only ones with access to my account....I would think master is cool as well

do a IP check, then they will know

But dont point fingers, just find the guilty party
Major Mageplunka69

Postby pascalleke on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:33 pm

jackal31 wrote:

Vacation

well, none of the three are THOTA members....and it looks like one of them may be accountable for what is happening.

so because we are not thotas we are the only ones wo could be accountable ?
jackal i am as pissed as u are but dont think this sentence could make me more happy
Sergeant pascalleke

Postby Dako on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:35 pm

Flame wars! :D

Seriously, be clam. Hunters will find the guy who logged in to Commander - it should not be that hard.
Colonel Dako

Postby pascalleke on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Dako wrote:Flame wars! :D

Seriously, be clam. Hunters will find the guy who logged in to Commander - it should not be that hard.

=D> :lol: agreed just find that moron and castrate him :!: =D>
Sergeant pascalleke

Postby eddie2 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:54 pm

i really hate to say this but... If they cannot find who was sitting they set a precident with this case.

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&f=239&p=2897733

king achilles wrote:Let's just say, if he is using his account, it's not only him. He point dumped and did not specifically designated an account sitter for his account.

king achilles wrote:Buddysystem has been given an indefinite website vacation for point dumping and carelessly leaving his account information to some of his games.

we all thought it was not buddy.
Captain eddie2

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports